Easiest and Hardest Endgames

_____

Just post which endgames you've found the hardest and easiest.

Easiest: FE8. 10000 extra gold to buy from shops with some of the best weapons in game, they're all monsters, and the Demon King's a pushover.

Hardest: I guess FE7, though keep in mind that I've yet to finish 6.

FFFFFFFFFuuuuuck Julius/ 3 boss level peg knights with movement boosters running at you while the best thunder user in the game plays backup. (Holy War)

Edited by Mac

Hard: FE 5 (Only because of Beldo's Stone Magic and I was using Sara to unstone characters so I can get a decent ranking in characters)

Hardest: FE4 for all the things he stated. However, using Julia, I did kill her brother in under two turns.

I find it funny that so many people say FE8 when the likes of FE6 and possibly FE7 are laughably easier in terms of endgame. (I don't expect everyone to have played FE4)

Lawl, I stopped at Ch. 7 of FE4 to play FE5. I planned to finish FE5 before finishing FE4, :D

Easiest: FE8. 1-turned Formortiis >_> And FE6. 1-turned Idoun too XD

Hardest: FE10, ATM. I have yet to see FE4/FE5.

Edited by AngelOfDeath

I find it funny that so many people say FE8 when the likes of FE6 and possibly FE7 are laughably easier in terms of endgame. (I don't expect everyone to have played FE4)

Really, the worst thing in FE8's endgame would be the dracozombies. In FE7's, you have to fight uber versions of your old enemies, then kill a dark druid, and then kill a dragon. And as I've noted, I've yet to beat FE6.

Really, the worst thing in FE8's endgame would be the dracozombies. In FE7's, you have to fight uber versions of your old enemies, then kill a dark druid, and then kill a dragon. And as I've noted, I've yet to beat FE6.

Well, the final boss moved. And he summoned more monsters. FE7's bosses were just gang up, heal, and kill. Sure, FE8's demon could be done fast, IF you trained well enough.

To my credit, my Julia was like level 10. Never again will she go unleveled.

But with Narga, she can murder anything. She should easily be able to go through the entire arena with it and be strong enough to kill Julius.

Not at level 10. It was a grindfest just getting her to Julius, and beating him necessitated taking risks and almost 10 turns to wear him down.

The easiest end-game is FE7. Simple rankings for Victory or Death, then the enemies in Light are incredibly pathetic. Big Red Dragon goes down pretty easily, too.

Hardest is FE5. Besides trying to beat Rhineheart, the final enemies are truly powerful. It's a good thing Berdo is the easiest final boss ever. ^_^

Hardest is FE5. Besides trying to beat Rhineheart, the final enemies are truly powerful. It's a good thing Berdo is the easiest final boss ever. ^_^

Yes. I really like how bosses like Berdo like to cause a lot of problems for the heros of the game and like to talk shit, but when it comes to fighting, they're bitches, like Manfroy!

Yeah... I personally think FE5 endgame wasn't THAT hard (assuming you're not interested in a ranked run). It's not crazy-ape-shit-you'll-die-from-every-enemy hard, but it's not you-move-5-steps-and-1-hit-boss easy. Some of the enemies were bitches and I hated the mass amount of Dark Bishops or whatever near endgame :/

FE5 was good over all. It's weird for a game to have the final boss not so 'final', if you know what I man. Not that it's a bad thing.

FE7 is definitely the easiest. It's so laughably easy it isn't funny anymore.

I think I'm going to say FE9 or FE8 for hardest. FE8 mainly because of those ****ing annoying Drace Zombies and the uber stats of the Demon King. FE9 Hard mode Ashnard is also pretty freaking hard, unless you have an Oscar x Ike A support...