Lets say Luna and Lazwald were replaced by....(spoilers)

Gerome and Noire since they were close in the popularity poll:

Gerome =Jerrod wyvern rider, secondary class: cavalier , child: Cherche 2.0 as a rod knight class, Canon end class: maid(unique color scheme).

Noire=Shade (not the tcg character)dark mage, secondary class: outlaw (plus Easter egg with Syalla on 3rd route) what do you think?

To follow the "rules" Gerome should have a Hoshido class as his second class and his daughter could not be Cherche because Parents 2.0 are just in Hoshido as children and Gerome had to be Nohr. With Noire should happend the same for her secondary class (so: Bowman, that would be even better than Outlaw imo).

If anything I would say Gerome would have Wyvern Rider and Priest while Noire would have Dark Mage and Bowman since the FEA kids in Fates tend to have a Nohrian and Hoshidan class.

It would have been cool too to have a Noire!Shara support.That would have been interesting.

To follow the "rules" Gerome should have a Hoshido class as his second class and his daughter could not be Cherche because Parents 2.0 are just in Hoshido as children and Gerome had to be Nohr. With Noire should happend the same for her secondary class (so: Bowman, that would be even better than Outlaw imo).

I could see Cherche 2.0 work for nohr and yeah I think priest could work for Gerome.

I could see Cherche 2.0 work for nohr and yeah I think priest could work for Gerome.

I think they're saying that the first gen returning characters are all in Hoshido. A theoretical Gerome kid would have to act/look closer to Gerome than Cherche.

I kind of like the idea of an emo batgirl, as long as she's played satirically sometimes

I'd still think atleast one of them would have to become a Mercenary otherwise there wouldn't be a character starting as a playable Mercenary and there'd be four characters starting in the Dark Mage class tree.

Edited by arvilino

The next four popular kids wind up in Hoshido somehow.

Gerome - "Romeo", a member of Crimson's resistance. Wyvern Rider. Secondary class - Lance Fighter. Daughter will be a Rod Knight.

Modifiers: Str +3, Mag +0, Skl -1, Spd -1, Luck -3, Def +1, Res -2

Noire - "Hotaru", An herb merchant from the Wind Tribe. Herb Merchant. Secondary class - Outlaw.

Modifiers: Str -1, Mag +1, Skl +2, Spd +1, Luck -2, Def +0, Res +0

Brady - "Raiden" A priest from the Wind Tribe. Priest. Secondary class - Rod Knight. Daughter will be a Fighter.

Modifiers: Str +1, Mag +1, Skl +0, Spd +1, Luck +2, Def -3, Res +0

Cynthia - Can't think of a name for her. Yuugiri's second in command. Pegasus Knight. Secondary class - Knight.

Modifiers: Str -2, Mag -1, Skl -1, Spd +3, Luck +0, Def +1, Res +2

I think they're saying that the first gen returning characters are all in Hoshido. A theoretical Gerome kid would have to act/look closer to Gerome than Cherche.

I kind of like the idea of an emo batgirl, as long as she's played satirically sometimes

yeah that's what I stated at post #9

The next four popular kids wind up in Hoshido somehow.

Gerome - "Romeo", a member of Crimson's resistance. Wyvern Rider. Secondary class - Lance Fighter. Daughter will be a Rod Knight.

Modifiers: Str +3, Mag +0, Skl -1, Spd -1, Luck -3, Def +1, Res -2

Noire - "Hotaru", An herb merchant from the Wind Tribe. Herb Merchant. Secondary class - Outlaw.

Modifiers: Str -1, Mag +1, Skl +2, Spd +1, Luck -2, Def +0, Res +0

Brady - "Raiden" A priest from the Wind Tribe. Priest. Secondary class - Rod Knight. Daughter will be a Fighter.

Modifiers: Str +1, Mag +1, Skl +0, Spd +1, Luck +2, Def -3, Res +0

Cynthia - Can't think of a name for her. Yuugiri's second in command. Pegasus Knight. Secondary class - Knight.

Modifiers: Str -2, Mag -1, Skl -1, Spd +3, Luck +0, Def +1, Res +2

Doesn't make sense to be honest. Especially when the guy who sends them straight to Nohrs Capital tells them to serve the Nohr Royals.

Though now I wonder about the next four popular parents as Nohr kids.

Edited by JupiterKnight

Yeah but having Cherche's personality would still be kinda Hoshido-ish, As apposed to how Ophelia and Soleil are like their fathers who are not like their mothers

not really she would be more like her father like grow found of his wyvern and able to do household chores like a maid as well as sewing like Gerome learned from his mom.