Azura and Kamui Smashified (No Trolling please!)

Which one would you like to see Smashified since one of them has a good chance of being in Smash?

Kamui:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/6/67/Avatar_FE14_Male.png/revision/latest?cb=20150402101921

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/7/72/Avatar_FE14_Female.png/revision/latest?cb=20150616191033

Azura:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/6/6d/Aqua_White%28FE14%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20150616211356

No votes because I like to see some input on the choice people make.

How to make it happen:

How do we choose what characters will be Smashified? That decision is up to the community! Rally your forcesMake your voices heard!

Tweet your suggestions to @smashified, and youll be doing your part to ensure that your favorite characters have a chance to shine! Dont have twitter? Comments on our YouTube videos and hashtags on Facebook can work too.

http://twitter.com/artsyomni

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI9d6eQjf__r5gyH4GHRssg

Please spread the word so it can be a reality! including guests as well!

As dlc, they would be highly unlikely because fire emblem has like what, 5 representatives? Though if there is a smash bros 5 it wouldn't be shocking if they were both in the game.

Mario has, like what, 8? I'm still voting for Daisy, though. There is no stopping the ideas for DLC. As for Kamui (or Corrin or whatever) and Azura, they could be good in Smash, but I'd rather see some other representatives instead. They, however, would be extremely likely to appear in Smash 5.

Assuming there will be Smash 5 (which people seems to take for granted there will be), most likely other FE games have been released down the line and if they are unique enough, like Robin, then the Smash team will probably consider putting them in. I have little belief that Azura and Kamui will be in Smash.

Then again, I was one of those that wanted Robin in but thought it was far likelier that Chrom would get in. Imagine my surprise over the reveal trailer.

But Kamui being smashified by Omni, I like.

Assuming there will be Smash 5 (which people seems to take for granted there will be), most likely other FE games have been released down the line and if they are unique enough, like Robin, then the Smash team will probably consider putting them in. I have little belief that Azura and Kamui will be in Smash.

Then again, I was one of those that wanted Robin in but thought it was far likelier that Chrom would get in. Imagine my surprise over the reveal trailer.

But Kamui being smashified by Omni, I like.

Why would there not be a Smash 5.

Sure it would come next console gen but Smash is one of the hypest things for Nintendo and it would be stupid for them to end the series

Why would there not be a Smash 5.

Sure it would come next console gen but Smash is one of the hypest things for Nintendo and it would be stupid for them to end the series

Smash is yes, a damn good series, but it wouldn't have been what it is today were it not for Sakurai, despite how much criticism certain people likes to give him. Back in Brawl's annoucement, Iwata stated that hadn't Sakurai accepted the offer of directing Brawl, it would just have turned into a remake of Melee. Sakurai is 45 this year. He loves to be involved in everything, coding, testing, etc. Else he will not be satisfied. Considering how "old" he will be when a hypothetical Smash 5 is announced, I don't know whether he has the strength anymore to make it. He has expressed numerous times that Smash4 has all but killed his life. Yes, maybe Nintendo will make a Smash 5, but I will remain sceptical of it if Sakurai is not at the helm. I want it less to be just a fanservice for the Nintendo fans and continue to be the awesome, varied fighting game it is today.

Corrin would be a great unit in SSB, and his final smash would probably be his dragon form which is awesome. Azura would be okay, but I'm not exactly sure what her final smash would look like.

Maybe she would change in her Nohr outfit and perform her dance or something

Corrin would be a great unit in SSB, and his final smash would probably be his dragon form which is awesome. Azura would be okay, but I'm not exactly sure what her final smash would look like.

Maybe she would change in her Nohr outfit and perform her dance or something

kinda like Luigis old final smash slowing down all opponents and damaging them.

That would be pretty cool. Also Dragon Fang would also be a cool Final Smash or Special Attack for Corrin.

I'd say for specials so people don't use the "To much sword users" excuse even though the "smash community " will still complain...

Also for all: remember to follow instructions so we can see them smashified!

(Having Lilith as an assist trophy would be nice as well.)

Lilith getting in is all that matters. Appease Fish God at all costs!

I would rather see Azura over Kamui. While I want both I think having a lance user in smash would be a great addition.

Lilith getting in is all that matters. Appease Fish God at all costs!

I would rather see Azura over Kamui. While I want both I think having a lance user in smash would be a great addition.

Her dancing/singing has to be used somewhere. Can't have a dancer who can't dance, right? Either as one of her moves or she dances around her lance when attacking. Kinda like Palutena, I guess, but a bit more practical.