They RUINED Ike in Brawl!!!

Blue Wind

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the "I fight for my friends" line that irks me a bit, I'd say Ike's voice in Brawl is fine.

I didn't like his voice in PoR, but it sounded good in RD.

Anyway, I like Wolf's "We're gonna have fun with this..." line with the landmaster, especially because many of the people I play with hate it when I get the landmaster. I'm pretty good at manuevering it, so I always guarantee a few kills with it. Hearing that line just adds insult to injury, which makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Anyway, I like Wolf's "We're gonna have fun with this..." line with the landmaster, especially because many of the people I play with hate it when I get the landmaster. I'm pretty good at manuevering it, so I always guarantee a few kills with it. Hearing that line just adds insult to injury, which makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Totally agree. Though, because I am a perfectionist, I have to say:

"We're going to have fun with this thing."

even better it kinda sounds like he says "thang" IMO, like in some sort of mild accent to make it sound even more badass

Wolf = B)

Why couldn't Micaiah at least have been an assist trophy?

It seems they didn't want anything radiant Dawn only, with the exception of a few stickers. Who knows if this is true, it's just speculation.

• 5 months later...

Dude don't even start about voices.

Ike sounds like he has a British Accent with some of his lines.

Pit's makes me want to punch a baby. Seriously that VOICE MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT

Pit's makes me want to punch a baby. Seriously that VOICE MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT

It sure does. When brawl with you and princess and she taunts with pit it makes me pitty you two since on your end you're hearing: [gay pit voice']THE FIGHT IS ON!!!![gay pit voice] or [gay pit voice] YOURE NOT READY YET![gay pit voice]

Sonic takes the cake in annoying. Pit trys to come in second, though.

The only other voice I have complaints with is Lyn. She's a teen girl, not some tough warrior Amazon Woman that would appear in some action chickflick. She needs a high spirited type of voice, not menacing.

Sonic takes the cake in annoying. Pit trys to come in second, though.

The only other voice I have complaints with is Lyn. She's a teen girl, not some tough warrior Amazon Woman that would appear in some action chickflick. She needs a high spirited type of voice, not menacing.

YOU'RE TOO SLOW! YOU'RE TOO SLOW! YOU'RE TOO SLOW!!!!!!

Its even more annoying than kirby's "HIIIIIIIIIII!"

Seriously. At least Kirby's taunt is cute for a while. Sonic's is cool for the first two taunts, then you just want to kill random people, specifically infants. I won't lie though, I hate Ike's voice. I hate his voice in the translations of FE9 and 10.

YOU'RE TOO SLOW! YOU'RE TOO SLOW! YOU'RE TOO SLOW!!!!!!

Its even more annoying than kirby's "HIIIIIIIIIII!"

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Hiii

Seriously. At least Kirby's taunt is cute for a while. Sonic's is cool for the first two taunts, then you just want to kill random people, specifically infants. I won't lie though, I hate Ike's voice. I hate his voice in the translations of FE9 and 10.

HEY!

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!?

ANSWER ME!!!

No...........don't go...........

DONT LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol Ike voice.

HEY!

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!?

ANSWER ME!!!

No...........don't go...........

DONT LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol Ike voice.

FE10 Ike voice wasn't as bad.

FE9 Ike voice made me want to drill holes in my brain while simultaneously murdering kittens and and not using Oswin in FE7