Duelist Museam

PuffPuff

What have you found there?!

The Duelist Museam episode brings this game on a whole new level when you can find weapons that normally you hardly get on that particular route. Here's what I've found in it thus far...

-Moonlight(A Tear Ring Saga spell. Never found this outside of the episode.)

-Ginnungagap(Iago/MacBeth doesn't drop this)

-Expert Shuriken(Despite All the debuffs that it gives it lowers all stats by one each battle)

-Brave Sword(Can buy this but only in Nohr route)

Seems that you can get up to A ranked weapons here, but never seen any S ranked weapons. What weapons have you found there? ...And the boss there has Divine Shield which also makes you feel like doing Apotheosis again. :D They need to have an episode of this that most/all enemies there carry this. Killer weapons deal with this.

Can you post an image of Moonlight's animation? I've also never seen it before.

IYvkCv.jpg

Also.

This episode is fantastic for forges for rare weapons that you normally can't forge without the episode. I for example forge the Snake God spell which is great for Mitama. This spell is one of the best in the game despite that it halves your attk every second chant, you can attack 4x with it! :D

Oboro has a Brave Lance which is also good that you normally cannot find in the Hoshido path.

Found

-Rare D ranked weapons

-Reserve/Fortify

-Brave Lance

-A Ranked Kunai. It can do 4x attk.

I still don't think you can get S ranked weapons unless your at the last chapter to the game! Still making discoveries on that as no random weapon list to it has been made yet.

Edited by Princess_Florina

So is what you find completely random? I wanted to get some of the route exclusive items (or items that just don't show up period) but I don't want to support a business that deliberately left them out in the first place. :/

bfLM4o.jpg

(Brave Lance)

This will be good with Rally Skill/Skill Drain.

-----

Well...I'd like to have a couple of stuff from a different route to hold out soveneirs. It was nice that I had a Live staff from Jakob and a Killer Axe from Crimson. Just like in Ch26 on the Nohr route they give out a Warrior Katana. The routes aren't completely void of all things. Getting them from my castle points are always a good thing...too.

I found a lot of things considering I grinded there for hours so I could make a +7 Killer Axe for my Charlotte.I think I found at least one of every weapon and staff available in the game.I have no life.

Well...I've found nearly 90% of the stuff that are from Hoshido which is good! Mostly Steel releated stuff from the reinforcements. -.- Just got a Warrior Nagnita which will be good for Mozume. Did get a Ragnarok which sucks. -.- Better keep it for a souvenir. Just trying to find 2 Moonlight tomes before I go. No S rank stuff though. These have to be found at the final chapter as the developers want the episode to be harder for them. Seems that anything can be found by the final chapter on any route. :D