Hero Debate

Random Class Debate  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is best/ is your favourite hero?

• Dieck
    • Oujay
    • Echidna
  2. 2. Should I stop making these debate topics?

• Yes
    • No

Yes I am still making these debate topics! This time it's between the heroes! And if you want me to stop making these topics then just vote yes for the second quesion. I vote for... Batman Oujay. I'm just picking him because once I made a fight between Oujay and Dieck and Oujay ended up winning somehow (same level iron swords only). But I ended promoting Dieck anyways. And Dieck's name is more awkward then Oujay's Well I prefer Oujay end.

Edited by DragonBladeSniper

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Dieck, simply because he comes early, and turns out great as a hero, though his resistence is alittle poor.

Oujayis quite good as well, just comes alittle late which makes it difficult to level him up. He also turns out to be a good hero, with better ressitence than dieck.

Also I don't mind debate topics, as long as everyone doesn't take things too seriously.

Edited by Dark Sage

In the Sage debate, I wrote IN YOUR OPINION and in all of the other ones, I write for the question "Who do you think is best/ is your favourite *class name*?"

You'll just have to make it more obvious. Don't use the word "debate" at all.

I would imagine more like the Oujay faction ran out of arguments against the Dieck faction.

Oujay comes underleveled by the time Dieck arrives.

Oujay is available on a chapter with bunch of lance users and will be difficult to train due to the weapon triangle control.

Oujay has very poor support factor. The only viable support for Oujay is with Lalum. That's it. Oujay is exactly like Raven but without the support bonuses.

Compare to Dieck, Oujay can't carry any axe without speed loss whereas Dieck can wield Armads with no problem at all.

Oujay comes underleveled by the time Dieck arrives.

Oujay is available on a chapter with bunch of lance users and will be difficult to train due to the weapon triangle control.

Oujay has very poor support factor. The only viable support for Oujay is with Lalum. That's it. Oujay is exactly like Raven but without the support bonuses.

Compare to Dieck, Oujay can't carry any axe without speed loss whereas Dieck can wield Armads with no problem at all.

Proven is such a strong word though, which pretty much means that its fact. I mean, gravity is only a theory, meaning scientists cannot say that its 100% proven. And I think gravity has just a little more backings than two arbitrary FE boards coming to a consensus.