A newcomer on FE7

Nym

I'm back

It's possible to promote all 3 lords right? (because I gave Hector the Heaven seal since he was at 20)

Also I'm surprise that Jaffar manage to survive without my help.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, you will get another Heaven Seal later on, and Eliwood promotes automaticaply after the Cog of Destiny chapter, by the way, I guess Battle Before Dawn wasn't as bad as I made it out to be, granted it is Eliwood Normal Mode, but still, sorry for making a big fuss about it.

By the way what did you thing of Battle Before Dawn?

And now you must on the Water Temple chapter, the one with Sonia as a boss right?

Edited by Water Mage

Almost but first I need to know if I can steal the delph shield that a thief stole but he also stole the rescue staff so I'm using Marcus as a wall because Legault is on the left side and I need him.

Edit: Nvm, I stole it

Also I thought Ursula was on the right side on the map and not on the left.

Well like I said, I thought that map would much harder since I didn't expect Jaffar to be smart enough to move in the pillar and to defeat Maxime in 1 single crit.

Edited by Nym

Wait, she's on the left side? I could've sworn she was in the bottom-right corner.

Also, is the badge in your signature Shiroe of Log Horizon?

Maybe she's on the bottom-right corner only in Hector mode because she was indeed on the left side and she had no problem attacking my units with her Bolting even when she had no vision on them.

Yes, it's Shiroe (love that anime).

I almost forgot, you will run into Vaida again in a later chapter, but you can actually recruit her this time, just talk to her with Eliwood, and while Heath is better than her, she does come with a free Spear, so recruiting her might be worth it.

And you want to use Nino right? If you manage to get Nino to talk with Jaffar, will get the Night of Farewells chapter, which is useful for training Nino.

And, it's a kinda hard and may not even be worth it, but try having Nino fight Sonia in this chapter, you can get a pretty cool conversation between the two, where you will witness an absolutely pissed off Nino.

Edited by Water Mage

Honestly, with all the pain she did to me, I seriouly want to kill her (ok it's was maybe my fault for attacking her but I thought she was a complete push-over boss just like the boss in the chapter when you get Heath).

This not even dark magic, that spear is like a holy weapon.

Yeah I'm on Night of Farewells right now but I just hope touching the water doesnt mean insta death (if we can touch it).

Honestly, with all the pain she did to me, I seriouly want to kill her (ok it's was maybe my fault for attacking her but I thought she was a complete push-over boss just like the boss in the chapter when you get Heath).

This not even dark magic, that spear is like a holy weapon.

Yeah I'm on Night of Farewells right now but I just hope touching the water doesnt mean insta death (if we can touch it).

It won't kill an unit, but unless the unit is a flier, pirate or berserker, it limits their movemet by a lot, a LOT, I'm not joking. And, for some weird reason, you can't bring Merlinus in this chapter, but there are chests in this map, so be sure to make room for items.

And also, I should apologize, I read my previous posts in this thread, and realized that I've been pretty annoying with you, I've kept telling you to do this and that, and making some things worse than they actually are.

Again, sorry for nagging you a lot.

Edited by Water Mage

It won't kill an unit, but unless the unit is a flier, pirate or berserker, it limits their movemet by a lot, a LOT, I'm not joking. And, for some weird reason, you can't bring Merlinus in this chapter, but there are chests in this map, so be sure to make room for items.

And also, I should apologize, I read my previous posts in this thread, and realized that I've been pretty annoying with you, I've kept telling you to do this and that, and making some things worse than they actually are.

Again, sorry for nagging you a lot.

Oh good, guess poison didn't exist until FE8 (I thought this water was poisonned).

No need to apologize, after all, I'm the one who asked for advices but making things worse? That is not your fault, that is mine, I'm still new to this franchise (sort of) and like I said, I still make a ton of mistakes.

And look, I read some of your post and I never got the feel of being nagged by you. Or maybe because your post about Serra maybe? I was planning to use Serra when I started to play but I prefer a mobile healer (Priscilla) over a cleric plus I knew Lucius would be able to heal when he would become a bishop.

Edited by Nym

Also, is there any ocean seal and (I forgot the item name) the one who upgrate flying units?

Because I need to promote Heath and Dart ASAP.

Do you have an Earth Seal? You can promote any unit with that.

The item Heath needs, the Elysian Whip, can be found on chapter 26 and on a secret shop on chapter 29.

And the Ocean Seal can be found on a secret shop on chapter 30. You could find one in the desert chapter, but well you already cleared that chapter, right?

And thanks for the anwser, I thought I was annoying because I kept posting here all the time, glad to see you aren't annoyed, and the Serra thing was just a joke, you can use any unit you like.

Edited by Water Mage

Also, is there any ocean seal and (I forgot the item name) the one who upgrate flying units?

Because I need to promote Heath and Dart ASAP.

In three chapters, there should be a secret shop with an Elysian Whip for Heath.

And the following chapter has an Ocean Seal for Dart, in a secret shop as well.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by Tragonight

Also when you look at the units that can have a support convo , Lyn, Eliwood and Hector are written in green. Does that mean they cannot have more supports convo (if that's the case, I will be really sad because Eliwood and Ninian have a B support...)

Do you have an Earth Seal? You can promote any unit with that.
The item Heath needs, the Elysian Whip, can be found on chapter 26 and on a secret shop on chapter 29.
And the Ocean Seal can be found on a secret shop on chapter 30. You could find one in the desert chapter, but well you already cleared that chapter, right?
And thanks for the anwser, I thought I was annoying because I kept posting here all the time, glad to see you aren't annoyed, and the Serra thing was just a joke, you can use any unit you like.

I think I used the seal on someone (because I only have a seal for archer and Sain is promoted already)

I will maybe do a ''Lyn units only run'' one day after I finish the game so I will use Serra as my main healer.

Also when you look at the units that can have a support convo , Lyn, Eliwood and Hector are written in green. Does that mean they cannot have more supports convo (if that's the case, I will be really sad because Eliwood and Ninian have a B support...)

I think I used the seal on someone (because I only have a seal for archer and Sain is promoted already)

I will maybe do a ''Lyn units only run'' one day after I finish the game so I will use Serra as my main healer.

In the GBA games each unit can only have 5 support conversations in each run, for example if Lyn and Rath have reached A support, that means that Lyn can only have two other support conversations left in this run, and for the looks of it you already used them, as Lyn must have a C-rank support with both Eliwood and Hector, right? If that's the case then Lyn can no longer have any more supports conversations, but if Eliwood still haven't had 5 support conversations, then Eliwood and Ninian still can get an A-rank, but listen, and this is important, you're not going to be able to use Ninian after the chapter Cog of Destiny, and Cog of Destiny comes right after Night of Farewells, which is the chapter you are in currently, right? So if you want Eliwood and Ninian to reach an A-rank support, you must do it now. You won't get a chance later!

You can even can get special scenes in the game, if Eliwood and Ninian have an A-support.

Edited by Water Mage

You can even can get special scenes in the game, if Eliwood and Ninian have an A-support.

Yup. Only reason I ever gave Eliwood supports.

[spoiler=Roy's family] Roy is totally Nergal's grandson and 1/4 dragon.

But, but Hector. And Pent.

Edited by alatartheblue42

Yup. Only reason I ever gave Eliwood supports.

[spoiler=Roy's family] Roy is totally Nergal's grandson and 1/4 dragon.

But, but Hector. And Pent.

No worries, both Eliwood and Hector are in the team.