Kamui/Corring War Priestess

Princess Syrenn

Okay so i am thinking of making my avatar be a War Priestess on Nohr path so i was wondering if anyone has a good set up for it? Like what asset and flaw i should give her and maybe some skills?

I feel to get the msot of it i would need high HP which stacks with renewal and high Luk for miracle and i do not know if i want her to have magic or strenght as an asset, i know you can find the shinning bow in that route but i do not know if is worth it making her magic based or not, also i would like to know if Shining bow can crit and if it can't i would like to know if it can activate skills like astra or sol, also you think is a good idea to make her resist the flaw stat? That way magic counter would return more damage and she would still get a good amount because she is a priestess or not? I would like to know some thoughts and help on it ;3

it's an odd choice, to say the least. you'll be forgoing your Yato, which is OP. plus you'll have to start from E Rank bows and possibly weaponless (depending on when you Reclass).

don't worry about HP for Renewal. for every 3 extra HP you have, you gain barely short of 1 more HP. same for Miracle and Luc. 1% per Luc is barely noticable (plus, do you really ever want to run into a situation where you must trigger Miracle?) Magic Counter is meant as a small bonus rather than full on reliance on racking up dmg. it's better to take little to no dmg rather than take a lot. especially since a) you can't take many hits anyways and b) the extra dmg dealt by lowering your Res is barely meaningful. plus, Yato Night/Nohr will give you Def/Res anyways. also Res Flaw will lower your Spd and Mag a little as well.

Shining Bow can't crit and while serenes site doesn't mention skills, that's probably an oversight since other magical weapon variants can't trigger skills either

it's an odd choice, to say the least. you'll be forgoing your Yato, which is OP.

You only need to have the Yato on your inventory in order to get its bonuses. You don't need to be able to actually equip it. Although I guess the final version of the Yato is really broken even putting aside the bonus stats.

You only need to have the Yato on your inventory in order to get its bonuses. You don't need to be able to actually equip it. Although I guess the final version of the Yato is really broken even putting aside the bonus stats.

yea, I did mention the Def/Res later. I was referring to the stats of the weapon itself with no drawbacks

Edited by GoXDS