Tactitian hack

Kaire

Well, I'm making a hack, but for some reason when I put the tactitian into the prologue, all that happened was the green character changing. I used Nightmare and changed him into a swordsmaster and placed him in the slot of the generic bandit.

all that happened was the green character changing.
What do you mean by this?

Also, could you give a bit more details? Like what were you excepting, some screenshot etc. would be very useful.

okay, I used the chapter unit editor and switched out the data for the generic enemy bandit with the data of the tactitian. the coordinates he was set to appear in were 2,6 and he was a swordsmaster. However, when I started up the game, all that happened was the tactitian being a swordsmaster as an other unit, not appearing on the map as blue. Also I had edited the map so that another unit would appear in the top left area.

Sorry for being vague to start with.

No problem.

The problem is in event data. The code that makes the normal Tactician disappear most likely causes the blue Tactician to disappear. You need to use another character as swordmaster tactician unless you can hack event data.