Post your Super Mario Maker levels!

Alex95

Decided to make the next stage based off of my game, Bora Building: 948C-0000-0261-423D

It's based off of the original concept, though. So instead of warping tiles, you have to collect a Key to move forward.

(I canned the original idea because it was boring :P)

Edited by Power Master

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just uploaded a 25th new course called Blaster Wall Jump Survival, you need to Wall Jump on the Bill Blaster that is attached to the Lakitu's Cloud and avoid getting crushed. I use the Pixel Art of the Lakitu's Cloud from Super Mario Bros. 3. And also, I just got up to a total of 604 Stars right now.

Blaster Wall Jump Survival ID: C660-0000-0261-E663

Edited by King Marth 64

Made a level based on Dora Pyramid this time: FAFE-0000-0263-EC24

It sucks, but here it is anyway!

Crouching Mario, Sliding Plumber:
9CDC-0000-0242-EB49
For this level, you really need to master the art of crouch sliding and accurate crouch jumping into gaps.

I tried this one when you first uploaded it. It's a good challenge, but I didn't complete it cause I got stuck.

I've uploaded a couple new courses -

Extreme Sports: Shell Riding 2 E7B2-0000-0263-F2BB

This course uses a much faster shell than Shell Riding 1. In fact, getting on is the main challenge.

Chomping Donuts A9F6-0000-0263-F7AC

A tense autoscroller with chain chomps and donut blocks. Pay close attention to what directions the chomps face - this always informs their next position.

Upload the 46th new course called Assassination of Mario. This course has the sneaky traps and Bowser hires Assassins to take down Mario.

Assassination of Mario ID: 5498-0000-0266-7160

Eora Everlasting: A4E5-0000-0266-6FF0

It's a large maze with Pink Coins and Keys in it. If you want to get the best ending (i.e. the top of the goal pole) you need to collect them all!

Uploaded a 47th new course this morning and it's a dizzy related course that was placed on the enemies. And also, I got up to 623 Stars.

Dizzy Enemies can make you Dizzy ID: 085F-0000-0269-DE55

Edit from July 13th: Uploaded a 48th new course, it's recreated from the actual Story 1 Area 1 level from classic Namco arcade game called Rolling Thunder. Rolling Thunder does kinda hard and I did use 5 enemies based off from the Hooded Henchmen from the actual game. And also, I just got up to a total of 667 Stars right now.

Story 1 Area 1 (Rolling Thunder) ID: CAEA-0000-026D-05D8

Edit from July 13th: Uploaded a 49th new course, it's Super Smash Bros. related and it does have a Pixel Art of Mike Jones from StarTropics. (the same game from the Wii U eShop and one of the 30 pre-installed NES games for the upcoming NES Classic Edition) And also, I just got up to a total of 684 Stars right now.

Mike Jones for Super Smash Bros. for NX ID: 9652-0000-026D-A0F1

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I managed to complete the recreation course of The Verge of History and I think of using the Ike costume for Chrom instead of using the Robin costume which I don't have him yet. This course took me about 6 months to completed and I have about a total of 703 Stars right now.

The Verge of History - South Town (Fire Emblem Awakening) ID: FA8C-0000-0271-305F

I have a new level up: Miniboss Castle - A6D2-0000-0273-45EC.

I've made a new level: Bowser's Last Stand - 8720-0000-01CB-0F2C

I've taken this level down, modified it and re-uploaded it. The new ID is 81F5-0000-0271-3419.

I have a new level up: Miniboss Castle - A6D2-0000-0273-45EC.

Bravo, this is probably your best level yet! I even gave it a star!

One thing I noticed in some of your levels is that you give away 1-up mushrooms for free. You should make the player earn them instead by putting them in hazardous or hidden locations.

Also, did anyone else notice you can now comment levels in-game without giving a star? Finally!

Bravo, this is probably your best level yet!

I wouldn't say it was, as it's far too easy.

One thing I noticed in some of your levels is that you give away 1-up mushrooms for free. You should make the player earn them instead by putting them in hazardous or hidden locations.

I'm a nice guy, so...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

• 2 weeks later...

Just got up to a total of 806 Stars and I managed to upload a 51st course last night. The course is called Driving Road Craziness that the road becomes really weird.

Driving Road Craziness ID: 757D-0000-027F-5B34

Also, I'm working on a first Kaizo course that I'm working on is called "Spin Bomb Blast Kaizo" that it have the Munchers in the Lakitu Cloud that smashes the Bob-ombs and you need to Spin Jump on the Spike Tops in order to survive. And also, I have my recreated course of the No. 1 Rector from Final Fantasy VII got shown in the Star Rankings list in Normal Difficulty around in August 1st which it got up to 51 Stars right now.

Edited by King Marth 64

I just uploaded a 52nd course that is called "Spin Bomb Blast Kaizo", it's my first Kaizo course that I developed, it involves with Muncher on the Lakitu Cloud that can smash the Bob-ombs to destroy the platforms.

Spin Bomb Blast Kaizo ID: C38A-0000-0281-55BD

Lucky lucky :3: I'm not even close to 100

I did played all your courses and some of them were pretty cool, but what about try to submit one of your courses with the ID code in Miiverse on those Play for Play or Play Exchanges in the Discussion section of the Super Mario Maker Community page or maybe find a YouTube stream that plays SMM courses that might help out getting some people to star your courses, I think? (It's a suggestion)

Edited by King Marth 64

So I decided to build a difficult stage, something I haven't done in a while. This is my final upload for now as I hit my total of 30. I need more stars!

The Ultimate Challenge:

9925-0000-0283-A55E

I just uploaded a 52nd course that is called "Spin Bomb Blast Kaizo", it's my first Kaizo course that I developed, it involves with Muncher on the Lakitu Cloud that can smash the Bob-ombs to destroy the platforms.

It's a creative idea for a kaizo level, but there are a lot of seemingly unnecessary platforms. Is that intentional for something?

So I decided to build a difficult stage, something I haven't done in a while. This is my final upload for now as I hit my total of 30. I need more stars!

In one section of the level, you had to find a hidden block with a vine in it and finding it was the only way to advance. That is both unfun and annoying to find, unless you happen to hit it by accident like I did. The rest of the level is pretty good, though.

In one section of the level, you had to find a hidden block with a vine in it and finding it was the only way to advance. That is both unfun and annoying to find, unless you happen to hit it by accident like I did. The rest of the level is pretty good, though.

There's a coin that signifies where it is. Stand on top of the ? Blocks. I couldn't figure out a good way of revealing it without completely giving it away at first glance.

There's a coin that signifies where it is. Stand on top of the ? Blocks. I couldn't figure out a good way of revealing it without completely giving it away at first glance.

Oh, I didn't notice that. Nevermind then.

Just uploaded a 53rd course right now, it's called "Yoshi Prison Break". The goal is to free the Yoshis from the prison and I used the Pixel Art from Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Edition from the Game Boy Color. And plus, I have about a total of 842 Stars right now.

Yoshi Prison Break ID: 5DFE-0000-0285-E9EA

Edit from August 19th: Just uploaded a 54th new course that created a new vehicle similar to the Mecha Bowser thing that I saw on YouTube streams and I came up a new one thinking of an idea from Star Wars. And also, I just got up to a total of 868 Stars right now.

Bowser Destroyer ID: E0C9-0000-0288-FD04

Edit from August 24th: Just uploaded a 55th new course that it is a sequel course to "Race against Bowser!" that uses Bowser Jr. for this course and it took me 7 months to finish this course. And also, I just got up to a total of 898 Stars right now.

Race against Bowser Jr.! ID: 1652-0000-028C-9AA4

Edit from August 27th: I am currently making 4 courses called "One-Punch Man", "This land is made out of cheese", "Prologue Forest (Super Squirrel)", and "Mario at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts". The One-Punch Man course is a recreation from the manga and anime and the Prologue Forest (Super Squirrel) course is a recreation based off from the actual DigiPen Institute of Technology's Super Squirrel game in the Forest level. And I got about a total of 912 Stars right now.

One-Punch%20Man%20Preview_zpsdlnvzwmj.jp

The recreated One-Punch Man course and plus, I'm planning on getting the Pac-Man amiibo for Saitama in the course and I used the R.O.B. costume for Genos.

Prologue%20Forest%20Super%20Squirrel%20P

Completed the Pixel Art, but I don't know which costume for Super Squirrel?

Mario%20at%20Krispy%20Kreme%20Doughtnuts

I did find a Doughnut Pixel Art from Google Images and used the Colors from the Glazed Doughnuts from Krispy Kreme.

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

Just uploaded a 56th new course, it's littleless recreated from the books called "Where's Waldo?" and it has the Pixel Art of Waldo that I found from Google Images for references, it has 3 difficulty routes (Easy, Normal, and Hard). And I just got up to 921 Stars right now.

Where's Waldo? ID: 6CA2-0000-028F-C6D7

Edit from September 3rd: Just uploaded a 57th new course that was going to be in the contest for Likandoo in Twitch and I used the top items on the default #1 items and no Checkpoints is allowed in the contest. I used the Pixel Art of a Meerkat that I found from Google images for references and used the top items also. And I just got up to 970 Stars right now.

Likandoo Jump Challenge ID: B6A6-0000-0293-A299

Edit from September 7th: Just uploaded a 58th new course that is the Krispy Kreme Doughnuts course and I did make more improvements by looking at a YouTube video on the Converter Belts and other stuff in the Krispy Kreme machine to look at just for getting the idea in the course and it just got done right now. And plus, I just got up to 1,001 Stars right now.

Mario at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ID: 5369-0000-0295-DD80

Edit from September 19th: Just uploaded a 59th new course that is called "Get away from the Giant Cannon Balls". The course is about need to hurry and get away the fast Giant Cannon Balls as soon as possible. And plus, I just got up to 1,077 Stars right now.

Get away from the Giant Cannon Balls ID: 9598-0000-029D-9702

Edited by King Marth 64