Post your Super Mario Maker levels!

Alex95

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up about the Wolf Link & the Bridge of Edin course that Andre posted with the Wolf Link amiibo included that has been removed in the server from yesterday and I'm possibly sure that the course gotten deleted by Nintendo due to the Wolf Link amiibo isn't released yet and it is considered leaking also, but I managed to download that course before it gotten deleted yesterday.

And plus, I just uploaded two new course that is also an another GameXplain themed course and a combination of a Shooting & an Automatic Level, but this one is a challenge course this time. I used the Red Koopa Troopa as Andre, Galoomba as Derek, and Piranha Plant as Ash from the other GameXplain course that I used from "SSM Questions for GameXplain'' and the other course that I used the idea from the "GameXplain Discussions" course earlier for the "Bowser Tooks Over GameXplain" and this course is about Bowser just took over GameXplain before at the start of the course and he trapped the GameXplain Trio. The goal of the course is to free the three GameXplain hosts from Bowser's prison right at in the second checkpoint, go with the Trio when you enter at the warp pipe so that you can go over to Bowser, and then, defeat him to save the their studio. And the other one for the "Awesome Auto Shelling Shooter" that I just got the idea from the course that I just found under in the star ranking course selection called "One-Punch Man" that did have the Buzzy Beetle Shell from the Bill Blaster and Cannon.

Bowser Tooks Over GameXplain ID: 6251-0000-01DD-1AF4

Awesome Auto Shelling Shooter ID: 6AC2-0000-01DD-84C1

I managed to get about 97 stars right now (I have no idea how many people giving me so many stars this week on any of my courses and I did see the "Defeat Bowser with Munchers?!" went up to 14 stars since I posted that course from February 8th, I guess I managed to discover something that can possibly created something new to everyone) and also, I just got my course submitted to Mankalor's SMM live stream from last Saturday for the "Chosen by Fate - Dohlr Keep (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)" and he said that the course looks pretty chaotic when he went into the rooms from the original Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon chapter. (I didn't meant making this course be that chaotic)

I have 61 stars, but I've only made 7 levels.

And what day did you first got Super Mario Maker at? (I manged to get Super Mario Maker from Christmas and posted the first course called "Race against Bowser!" on December 31st, 2015)

Edited by Mike Jones

And what day did you first got Super Mario Maker at? (I manged to get Super Mario Maker from Christmas and posted the first course called "Race against Bowser!" on December 31st, 2015)

Day One. I enjoy the game a lot more from playing levels than from making them.

I've got 519 stars, which means I got another 10 level slots for uploading levels!!

Upside Down SMB1 World 1-4:

8A4F-0000-01E2-7701

More upside-down level goodness. I hope you don't find the end too hard or tricky...

Just Try To Lose This Level!!!:

3FA1-0000-01E2-CF5E

I actually did find out a way how, by the way.

#1 Iggy's Castle:

6C36-0000--01E2-E09B

I'm really proud of how well I was able to recreate Iggy's Castle and all the nods and substitute methods I used to recreate certain elements.

I just created two more courses from yesterday night and this morning. The first one is a copy of the Chapter 1 Tunnel (StarTropics) made it a easier to find the hidden blocks since I looked at the two videos showed the original Chapter 1 Tunnel (StarTropics), but I managed to see five people cleared the course and the other players seems to have trouble getting the course cleared. But, I managed to twig it a little bit for adding arrow signs to hint where they need to find the invisible blocks at and it also helps out the players clearing the course. The second one, is another third GameXplain themed course and it has four routes in the course also. But, some of them have different difficulties in each route.

Chapter 1 Tunnel (StarTropics) Easy Version ID: 88FF-0000-01E4-D806

GameXplain Trio Costumes for SMM ID: 6E41-0000-01E5-5FFF

And also, I managed to get my Akame ga Kill! course showed in Mankalor's sixth stream, plus got about 111 Stars total.

Edited by Mike Jones

Magikoopa Mambo:

2E12-0000-01E9-4C8A

A really short and small, but quite challenging level (well, if the 0/41 clear rate is anything to go by).

The Stowaway Mission:

95B0-0000-01E9-55D0

It's a relatively simple level compared to the past ones I've posted (barring the levels you're not supposed to lose).

The 3 Key Trasures:

4448-0000-01E9-7C31

Get all 3 of the powerups required to make it through the exit of the level!! And trust me, you don't want to skip out on even a single one of them...

I've been away from this game for a while... I should play it again and all your levels later! Maybe upload one of my own again if I can get creative enough...

You should play my Star Fox level :P:

I think I did, actually. Star Fox on the airship-type level? I forget what it was actually called, but good job on it! Narrowly made it out of it!

Played a few other levels you guys made, too. Wish I wrote down what I thought of them, but I liked them all! I ran out of time to make one of my own, though...

Yay! :): I tried to tone down the amount of enemies, and I made sure to have every Star Fox character costume included. I know it probably didn't seem very "Star Fox-ish", but I mean all you can really do for that is make it an Airship level and put the costumes in, since no enemies really resemble anything from SF x3

Yay! :): I tried to tone down the amount of enemies, and I made sure to have every Star Fox character costume included. I know it probably didn't seem very "Star Fox-ish", but I mean all you can really do for that is make it an Airship level and put the costumes in, since no enemies really resemble anything from SF x3

I think you did a good job. It was killer to get through, just like my experience with SF games XD

The Room of Repeat (Improved): 72D6-0000-01EB-842D

My younger brother revised his old version of the level. This one is much more fair and less cheap and frustrating, in terms of boo deaths/hits being common.

Mario's Time Machine: C8DA-0000-01EB-8A9D

Another level my younger brother made. It's really well done and a nice tribute to Mario's earlier days.

Tricky Door Entries: FC27-0000-01EB-B07B

A level I made where you really got to put your thinking caps into full gear to make it to the end of this one.

Go Down All 3 Starter' Paths: 4ED4-0000-01EB-D0BB

With the 3 starters being released as Mystery Mushroom costumes, I thought I'd make a level where all 3 of them play a role. So fittingly, you need to go down all 3 of their paths to make it to the exit.

Edited by Randoman

Uploaded a 17th new course, it's a recreation course based on a SNES game called "Tin Star" for the first level called Monday 1-1. I used the two green Koopa Troopas with Spinies ontop as the Outlaws hijacking the Stagecoach, Two Hammer Bros. as the Weak Riders, Sledge Bros. as the Bigger Riders, and Bowser as Joe Widdley. This course uses Fire Flowers and I add two Bill Blasters for shooting 1-up Mushrooms and Fire Flowers.

Monday 1-1 (Tin Star) ID: 8B10-0000-01EB-F7C5

And also, I managed to get 128 Stars right now and the Defeat Bowser with Munchers?! is getting 21 Stars right now. (I didn't expected a lot of people liking the course?)

Edit from March 9th: Uploaded a 18th new course this morning. It's have the Arcade Bunny and Super Smash Bros. related stuff. But, this course has the Key and Locked Door from the New Patch that was released today. Also, I managed to get 131 Stars total right now.

Arcade Bunny for Super Smash Bros. ID: 6012-0000-01EE-6F7B

Edited by Mike Jones

I've made a course featuring the new Pink coins/Key/Locked Door update: Going the wrong way - 15E4-0000-0253-5696.

Don't forget to comment and star if you liked it.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

To celebrate the upcoming release of my game, I decided to make a level based off of Fora Temple as close as I can get. I had to get rid of a door, due to the door limits (just one short!) and there's no sword-wielding enemies in Mario so Bowser Jr. fills the spot, and you can't bomb boulders so you have to use a star to get through the Thwomp. But otherwise, it's exactly the same!

Fora Temple: 673D-0000-01F3-7359

You have to find the pink coins to get a key to enter the end door. So try and get all five!

Also, the costumes represent the characters you can choose in my game:

• Link is Stephan
  • That anime girl person is Jennifer
  • Ike is Hamilton
  • Daisy is Helen

The concepts were probably more sound then the actual execution but I've been playing with my Amiibo's lately to make some stages.

The (crazily detailed) Ganondorf Amiibo gave me the chance to do a Ganondorf vs Bowser stage. In ''Villain war: Take Bowser's castle'' Ganondorf can do exactly that. You start with the choice to either take the twomp and canon filled front gate or just climb over the wall with a vine. Then you reach the interior by defeating ''King bob omb'' and can fight your way through the rooms housing '' King Goomba'' , ''King Boo'', Kamek and Jr. Helping you with this are the Stars ''Triforce of power''. Ir you can just find a short cut and skip the semi minibosses. Either way you reach the pipe to a new area where you can take the triforce again to beat whole gang of Koopa's before chosing to either fight Bowser in a clown car battle or just find the ''triforce'' and defeat him with the star.

(FF4F-0000-01F8D19)

The other other is one from the kid Icarus serie. With the Pit amibo I made a stage in which Bowser invades Skyworld. The name ''Skyworld invaded! Air battle'' implies I might make a ''Skyworld invaded! Land battle!'' and ''boss'' :D If I can be arsed. After taking the door into the sad excuse of a Greek temple you can go upwards to a pipe which takes you to the very ''top of Skyworld''. Here you must find the red coins in order to get the key that let you into the main temple below where the flag is. The coins are on the airships to your left and right. I think its a nice touch that you can actually take out those ships. The canon's on them are standing on bricks so if you jump on the powblocks you can ''destroy the canons'' by making them fall off the stage. I placed a clown car at the end of the airship part to avoid platforming backtracking should you have missed some coins.

When you got the key you can go down to fight through some more sad excuses of Greek temples with Jr as the boss. Then you reach THE sad excuse of a greek temple, enter with the key and jump on the flag.

(4C07-0000-01F8-3060)

Just uploaded a 19th Course called "Chaos Mode"; it's pretty much got alot of insanity happening in this course. And also, this course has Skewers from the 1.40 Patch.

I managed to get a total of 144 Stars right now and I am getting close to 150 to get the +10 uploads added as a 30 Course uploads total with 6 Stars to go.

Chaos Mode ID: 4796-0000-01FE-611D

And also, I had my course shown in Mankalor's 7th stream showing the GameXplain Tooks Over Bowser and he managed to killed Andre from GameXplain by accident when he tried to hop on back to Yoshi.

Edited by Mike Jones

Uploaded two new courses yesterday morning called "The Nintendo NX controller?" based off from the hoax leaked image that I saw from GameXplain that was shown as the Nintendo NX controller to see how it look like it from the Mario course and a recreation course from the Shonen Jump manga and anime series called Bleach with using the Soul Society Arc for the layout for this course as "Soul Society Arc (Bleach)".

The Nintendo NX controller? ID: D10F-0000-0206-B0B8

Soul Society Arc (Bleach) ID: 014B-0000-0206-B516

And also, I managed to get 153 Stars right now and I managed to get more 10+ Uploads in my account, plus my Arcade Bunny for Super Smash Bros. course got shown in Mankalor's 8th stream.

Edited by King Marth 64