Post your Super Mario Maker levels!

Alex95

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the game for Christmas and I just uploaded a new course called "Race against Bowser!".

ID: 8C50-0000-015C-B9E8

I plan on getting a Marth amiibo soon and still working on a base-off course from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon that takes place around in Chapter 25: Chosen by Fate. (And possibly give the ID number to GameXplain since they do like the Course based off from other video games.)

New level, yay! BBF3-0000-015C-203D

I swear they'll get better as I unlock more...

?

Look at the level IDs. Let's use yours here as an example: BBF3-0000-015C-203D. Note the five 0s in a row followed by a 1. Now look at the Google doc and see how all of the IDs there have six 0s in a row.

I just added two new courses to Super Mario Maker, I created a exactly replica based course from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance from the chapter I picked out is the "Blood Runs Red" with using the Ike amiibo that I just got from GameStop and added that cat costume from the Monster Hunter series as for acting as Ranulf in the SMM course and I used some Mario enemies act as the Daein soldiers from the original game. And plus, the "Careful with your traps?" does have obstacle traps that are pretty tricky if you picked the wrong door or pipe that can lose a life.

Blood Runs Red (FEPathORadiance) ID: BE93-0000-0165-C0D3

Careful with your traps? ID: 2D63-0000-0165-EB91

I managed to order a Marth amiibo from Best Buy last night and it's now shipped in the package, but I am almost done making the course based off the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon chapter from "Chosen by Fate" and nearly finished a course based off from Fire Emblem Awakening using the prologue chapter, "The Verge of History". (I only needed the Robin amiibo till I add The Verge of History course from SMM and upload it to the server.)

I made a couple more levels:

Little Mac can jump?!

1B2E-0000-0162-BBC7

Bowser's Castle

9543-0000-0168-9F66

Look at the level IDs. Let's use yours here as an example: BBF3-0000-015C-203D. Note the five 0s in a row followed by a 1. Now look at the Google doc and see how all of the IDs there have six 0s in a row.

Ooh.

Blood Runs Red (FEPathORadiance) ID: BE93-0000-0165-C0D3

77E6-0000-0166-F10F

I played these. Nice.

Just got the game today and made my first level. It's pretty bad given that I'm restricted to the Day 1 stuff right now, but oh well.

Day 1 Derps - ID: 0806-0000-0175-EE3F

Fire Emblem Fan, your levels designs are pretty good, but I think you go a tad overboard on enemies.

Doofina, your first level is basic but really solid ^^

My newest level

44CA-0000-0176-58FA

Metaknight's Leisurely Swim

F47F-0000-0171-D2A4

B1BC-0000-0175-7CC6

This was the airship and Boo House I think.

Airship, I think it worked really really well, the enemy placement both helps (Koopas and Bombs) and hinders (Cannons and Hammer Bros) the player and works, although the plants at the end are kinda mean :P:. It was overall an enjoyable challenge.

The Ghost House, while its cute there is a secret passage to skip stuff, I think the main route lacks a central theme, I don't really expect say Hammer Bros in a Ghost House, the boos were alright, its just it feels like its a bit of a mismash, if that makes sense? I don't mean to sound mean at all fyi, I'm just saying what I think. I have a similar issue at times.

I wanted an Indian Jones themed level but I don't have the tools to do it so this is the next best thing.

2C5B-0000-0176-9188

This is a pretty cute short stage, I don't have too much to say other than that.

Edited by Jedi

Up or down?

ED2E-0000-0178-B38A

A more basic level, just designed to be like a level you might actually find in Super Mario World.

Just got the underwater stuff.

Something Squidy...: A827-0000-0179-B0FB

Will try both of these when I get the chance.

I just managed to receied the Marth amiibo from the package today and I managed to completed finishing up the Chosen by Fates course based on the 25th Chapter from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. I managed to make the course resembles alot like the Dohlr Keep from the original game.

ID: 535B-0000-0179-68A8

But, I'll almost done with making FEA course The Verge of History course and I think I'll might make a course based on the Binding Blade and do an another one from Fates when I get the Birthright copy & get Roy's and Corrin's amiibo when it releases in the future.

Edited by King Marth 64