What was the name of this FE:Fates Program?

SpeedB00st

I have been looking for this for hours lol. But, it's the program where you can create your own fake Support Conversations with the Fates style hud and Character portraits. It was shown off a while back and somehow no one really talks about it anymore, that's why I have been having trouble finding it.

Wondering if you guys knew what I am talking about.

How do you actually get it to work? What type of program or computer language do you need to run the file, hypothetically speaking? I've looked at the github, and it has a tar.gz file, which of course I can unpack, but the documentation doesn't specify how to run it.

oh cool, I wonder if I can make supports using the generic Managarm, Ganz and Iago, assuming that there are clean images for them.

Was gonna make a league of super villains joke support thingy.

How do you actually get it to work? What type of program or computer language do you need to run the file, hypothetically speaking? I've looked at the github, and it has a tar.gz file, which of course I can unpack, but the documentation doesn't specify how to run it.

You don't need any specific program to run it since it's just a regular application program (the actual simulator is the Mega download). I can make a quick tutorial if you'd like. It's a little hard to actually put the codes in, but you get used to it.

oh cool, I wonder if I can make supports using the generic Managarm, Ganz and Iago, assuming that there are clean images for them.

Was gonna make a league of super villains joke support thingy.

Aye you can.

This is a very quick tutorial in case anyone is still having trouble.

2.png

Click on the program with the text like bubble that shows the abbreviation of the program (it might take a couple of seconds to load).

3.png?psid=1

This window will pop up and you'll see an example of what the screenshots look like.

4.png?psid=1

You can also enable backgrounds to make the scene look more authentic to the game, or you can leave it blank and add your own background if you wish. I believe the screenshots without the background are transparent.

You'll have to read this code reference guide to understand what each part of the code means but it's not too hard to figure out if you practice and use the examples given as your base. For now, I'll show a guide of how to make your Kamui show up (just because I had trouble making them appear).

5.png?psid=1

The difference in the codes for regular characters vs. Kamui is the addition of $a at the beginning. If you don't include this in the code for Kamui, their dialogue portrait won't appear. Username correlates to the name given in the 'Name: Kamui' part so you can change it to whatever you want. For example:

6.png?psid=1

You can also change the appearance of your avatar of course and you can see all changes you've made by clicking 'reload text'. If you don't know the colour code of your Kamui, I used the Kamui generator and then colour picked the hair colour and copy and pasted the code into the hair colour section. The (L) and ® stands for the position they are on the screenshot so if they're on the left, make sure to paste the code in Hair Colour (L).

The portrait generator shows everyone's standalone dialogue portraits including critical hits.

And then to save your screenshots, all you have to do is click on them.

I hope this helps!

Edited by carefreejules