FE 9 Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how im being called scummy or playing jokingly for not having the detection skills that you people have.

really, most of you seem null to me because i can justify many of your actions in both town and scum

im sorry if im not posting much but i really dont get how all of you are getting all these reads off people

if you wanna lynch me, fine, my action succeeded last night only for the person i target to wind up dead, and now one my skills has been taken away from me.

I'm betting Shinori is scum tbh. I bet $5.

Yeah, I'm not. I'd like some reasoning about how I'm scum considering no one has actually said anything about how I'm scum

ALSO GAY

##Vote: TheCosmicDude

Fullclaim

What's a mayor roleblocker doing in this game lol

I'm actually gonna assume that a mayor is scum in this game cause of my role even if they didn't have a block. That being said:

##Vote: The cosmicdude

Also I'm not gonna be in a 1 v 1. No one has any solid reasoning on voting me.

Now sec I gotta go respond to boron about some stuff from last night since she went psycho.

gut+ I feel like your posts are just a bunch of random stuff thrown out

"these posts are weird"

"gut reads are boron terrador etc but i feel like something will go wrong"

anyone get this feel as well?

also not really a valid point but i feel like you would have been more reactionary as town if you we were saying you were scum for basically no reason.

@disco i guess that is a fair point. still iffy though. i just realized i'm more wondering why he didn't out this first thing unless i'm missing something?

i really don't want to mafia today so will probably read marth and kirsche stuff later.

What the fuck was that a hammer

Guys, I literally do not have a life on Wednesdays to react to anything after I leave until the evenings, what the fuck ;/

Yeah it was a hammer obviously. There honestly wasn't that much time left in the phase and people were already contemplating hammer way before that. Pretty sure if I didn't someone else was about to.

All right, that's one scum down. Not that I think anyone's really surprised by the outcome.

Now that I can talk at night, I have one very important thing to say:

WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS, SERIOUSLY?

I'm sorry, but I DID mention quite repeatedly that I was not going to be around until the evening. I even checked in a few minutes before I left! Couldn't you guys have asked me the important questions when I was actually around to answer them? It wasn't as if anything groundbreaking happened in this game so that those questions couldn't have been asked before. And I'm REALLY mad about that fucking hammer, why the hell did you guys hammer RIGHT WHEN I got onto my laptop? When I said I was going to be around in the evening and not even letting me say anything (LIKE ANSWERING THOSE QUESTIONS)??? You all suck.

Okay. Rant over.

I'm sorry but I didn't know what you said apparently quite repeatedly about being around. Also the statement "Why the hell did you hammer right when I got onto my laptop?" Yeah how the fuck are we supposed to know you just got on your laptop.

Shinori: What happened to you, man? Once upon a time you were active in mafia games and fun to play with. These days we're lucky if you put a single content post in one day phase. Yeah, like, Shinori's only reads are gut reads on three people. There is no actual substantiation of his reads and nothing on anyone else or why. I'm also really fucking salty that he hammered, although I suppose Refa and Marth are also to blame for that. (Seriously, fuck you guys, we had time in the phase left and it's bad manners to ask someone questions and then not even give them a chance to show up and answer those questions.)

Okay so let me start off by responding to the fact that I wasn't even on my computer basically for a few days. If we want I can go psycho like you did and literally state "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GIVING ME SHIT FOR THIS WHEN I STATED I WASNT AROUND AND I WAS SORRY ABOUT THAT. HOLY FUCK IM SO MAD ABOUT THIS AMG." And yeah be salty about me hammering when someone else literally right before I hammered was asking about it so that they could hammer and someone else asked earlier in the day about hammering. Besides there wasn't much time left in the phase and if this is a hammer game making sure we have a hammer is safer then potentially not having a hammer. There are many people on this site that play mafia that have said "I'll be around at X time" And then not been there. You need to not be such a B-word about this when honestly it's a safer play than just doing anything. And if a hammer isn't required then I don't see why people are asking about wanting to hammer as they should and could just probably let the day phase end without a hammer.

Also to be like you a bit more I'll state this since you seem to want to start things here:

Boron: What happened to you? It used to be great playing with you and you were always a voice of reason for the most part. You generally always kept your calm, now it seems you have a blow up at least once a day phase in any game I play with you in. Calm the fuck down yo. Blowing up and yelling at people is my job, not yours. ;D

(Partially just teasing and what not so lets not start a flame war, and I apologize a head of time cause I'm sure someone of this will piss you off.)

gut+ I feel like your posts are just a bunch of random stuff thrown out

"these posts are weird"

"gut reads are boron terrador etc but i feel like something will go wrong"

anyone get this feel as well?

also not really a valid point but i feel like you would have been more reactionary as town if you we were saying you were scum for basically no reason.

@disco i guess that is a fair point. still iffy though. i just realized i'm more wondering why he didn't out this first thing unless i'm missing something?

i really don't want to mafia today so will probably read marth and kirsche stuff later.

You are literally quoting things that I say in 90% of my games. Congrats. I do it as town or scum. It's not a strong enough reason for lynching me. It's potentially a reason to lynch me if there are literally no other targets however I'm sure there are other targets and if not I'm sure other targets will be found throughout this day phase. For that reason, I'm not getting lynched and you are gonna need some more consequential stuff against me if you want people to lynch me seriously.

Saying I'm scum for no reason and saying I'm scum for bullshit reasoning or people just being stupid is what gets me to be reactionary. Realistically speaking though I'm not always gonna blow up and I'm trying to actually play in a better way than I used to. Maybe then people will actually take some of what I say seriously.