To all Serious Writers

Deity

Ok here is the whole deal why I was planning on leaving:

The truth is I have a very big project going, about a trilogy FE style story that I will get selfpublished. Anyway, I needed a forum for the club, I already have lots of fans of it here in town, but I want more, more from FE and so I am like recruiting peeps if you will.

My invitation to any serious writer is to have them join me, help me build a place together and rejoice in writing stories that will get selfpublished.

This is only for serious writers like myself who do not play around and wish to have their works published. So people of SF, if you are interested in forming part of the Writers Brotherhood, join now. ^^

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not sure I want to join anything yet, but if I send you one of my stories, and you post it on that site, if it gets decent reviews I'll consider it.

If that's applicable to the way I said it.

If that all makes sense.

Oh I am staying, no doubt about that, but I was planning on leaving simply because I would be a little inactive due to the project I plan on tackling now fully.

Ok peeps, hear me out.

Like I said, I only want peeps who are really into writing and wish to selfpublish your work. Any story genre is welcomed, and believe any, for I write about alot of crap, except maybe romantic stuff lol (Knuckles Dark Sage)

Also, I am gonna start working on the forum soon, I will send links to all those who decide to join the brotherhood. Anyone is welcomed, but believe me when I say there will be those of you who will have more privileges than others, and that depends on what stuff you submit. Stories have to be long, though not loong, you know, just a little long. I mean, its gonna cost you peeps to selfpublish your stuff. Believe it aint much what they charge, and I only want to see my work in a book, even if I have to pay for it. Town here is ready to buy my stories, so I am not worried about selling them. I am not writing for money, I just do it for fun, but peeps that know me wish to read this so called trilogy, and here in town many are willing to pay.

I will need mods and perhaps another Administrator besides me. I have experience making forums, but any type of help is welcomed, even from those of you that dont wish to join in. If you dont, you dont know the fun you will be missing.

So its a good opportunity to join and have writers as friends who really care about writing. Aside from that, we will have other sections as well, not just for stories, the club will feature other stuff as well.

So pm me all of you who really want in in this project. Much love to you all for having the patience to listen to me: <3

I already told you I'm in. :)

:D Haha I already knew you would join by default.

Wait there's a cost. Well that excludes me, I'm flat broke and Wind Star productions is a non-profit organization. So well sorry

Dont be afraid, fellow writer lol. The cost is not by the hundredths. You simply pay for as many books as you wanna order. I'd say 15 bucks for any book you publish. Lets say you actually got interested in reading my trilogy when its completed, the cost to you would prolly be 10-15 buckeroos.

Aside from personal stories, we could team up and write one solid story, and we could all share the money, if there is money to be had. Like I said, I dont do it for money, I just wish to see my writing made into a book.

:D Haha I already knew you would join by default.

Dont be afraid, fellow writer lol. The cost is not by the hundredths. You simply pay for as many books as you wanna order. I'd say 15 bucks for any book you publish. Lets say you actually got interested in reading my trilogy when its completed, the cost to you would prolly be 10-15 buckeroos.

Aside from personal stories, we could team up and write one solid story, and we could all share the money, if there is money to be had. Like I said, I dont do it for money, I just wish to see my writing made into a book.

Yeah when I mean I'm broke I mean I don't expect to see any sort of cash in the forseable future.

YEs, its okay.

My point was not to have you peeps pay at all. I mean, you have to pay whenever you want your own work selfpublished, I mean, you dont expect me to pay to have your work published right? haha

You peeps can go to the forum, write on your stories and then when you are ready, you simply send it in and they will publish however many books you want. I for one thing will only order a copy of my work to have it. I dont have to pay for anything else. Selfpublishing is just so writers like us can have their stuff printed. You pay if you want a copy of your work and nothing more. And then, your story gets throwned in their site and if it sells, you get a crown for every book the site sells. Believe, dont be scared, you just have to join the forum and write write write.

You people dont have to pay anything right now, not even to me, not even to no publishing site. You pay when you are ready to have your material printed. XD

So anyway, who is in? Only Lyle, Matt and I?