To all Serious Writers

Deity

Okay, here is how we are gonna do the brotherhood Writers ranking.

Send me a pm members, and the order in which they arrive I shall rank ya, so who wants to be second? XD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here is how we are gonna do the brotherhood Writers ranking.

Send me a pm members, and the order in which they arrive I shall rank ya, so who wants to be second? XD

I already sent you one.

Does that mean I'm number 2?

Its not gonna cost you a cent if you dont want your story published into a book. It will cost around 10-15 bucks if you do, though.

Ok, here is the sweet deal, I will start working on the forum as of now this night. I am glad I have brothers for it already. I will name positions later, right now I just wanna have the forum done. And peeps, get those stories and ideas ready.

Oh another thing, what should we name the forum? Should we go with the Brotherhood of Writing? Or something along that line? If you have suggestions, say them here.

Its not gonna cost you a cent if you dont want your story published into a book. It will cost around 10-15 bucks if you do, though.

Ok, here is the sweet deal, I will start working on the forum as of now this night. I am glad I have brothers for it already. I will name positions later, right now I just wanna have the forum done. And peeps, get those stories and ideas ready.

Oh another thing, what should we name the forum? Should we go with the Brotherhood of Writing? Or something along that line? If you have suggestions, say them here.

"Brotherhood of writing" kinda sounds like a cult.

And it might make some females feel unwelcomed. Not all of them granted, but I still think we can come up with a better name.

How about: "The Writer's Guild"? Plain, simple, and to the point.

The writing group that masu is apart of and thus wins. XD lol jk jk

How about:

WRITERS EMBLEM. (SO NOT GENERIC AND MADE OF MASU FAIL)

Yeah you are right about the brotherhood. How about we become the sister hood instead? lol

Jk, we do need a good solid name. How about:

Writers Guild

Pencil Guild

Ink and feather guild lol

Writers paradise

And that's all I have, but we need one soon, so that I can start with the forum. XD

Edit--Writers emblem sounds cool too.

Edited by Okörina

Yeah you are right about the brotherhood. How about we become the sister hood instead? lol

Jk, we do need a good solid name. How about:

Writers Guild

Pencil Guild

Ink and feather guild lol

Writers paradise

And that's all I have, but we need one soon, so that I can start with the forum. XD

THE WRITING BOND!

TAles of Vesperia? lol

Okay guys, gonna go for now simply with: The Emblem

That okay? we can change the name later, we just need a home lol

DUDE TALES OF VESPERIA IS AN AMAZING NAME AND IS TOTALLY NOT COPYRIGHTED BY BANDAI NAMCO AND VESPERIA PROJECT. I ASSURE YOU WE WILL NOT BE SUED. XD