Wow . . .I'm Usually Politically Incorrect and Open to ALL Humor

Steven Tyler

I've been offended by Family Guy. They're forcing their belief value that there's no God and Afterlife and I can't stand it anymore! I had to turned off my TV set. And this is coming from a guy who's usually Politically incorrect and make fun of religion. Is my morals starting to come back to me?

Damn, if only George Carlin was still alive . . .he would know the answer.

Meh, a lot of things on television can get annoying. Family Guy is probably one of the lesser offenders in the ranks of shows that use offensive humor, though. Sometimes Family Guy can be funny, but things like you mention is, well, the exact reason I don't watch television much. If nothing else, it's not NEARLY as bad as South Park. The things I hear about it makes me refuse to watch a second of it. Heck, I think my brother will probably avoid it's pinball game right now, and he loves pinball.

*remembers you saying woman are mere items*

if you don't like the show then don't watch it........

1. That's because I know the difference between satire/humor and seriousness. The people who got offended took it way too seriously. I can't blame them because I was the one who had said all that shit.

It's like my friend say "If you can't laugh at others then you have no right to laugh with others." I was joking, god. Hell, if I was a woman, I'll make jokes about my gender as well. I make jokes about my race and i don't mind if other do so as well.

2. At least I have the common sense to turn off the T.V. and not totally bitch and whine like those PTC and FCC fucks. Also, I remember one episode where Peter says "if you don't like something, then just turn off the TV", you know, that whole FCC bullshit.

Dammit, I hate my morals!

Edited by Snow_Storm

1. That's because I know the difference between satire/humor and seriousness. It's like my friend say "If you can't laugh at others then you have no right to laugh with others." I was joking, god. Hell, if I was a woman, I'll make jokes about my gender as well. I make jokes about my race and i don't mind if other do so as well.

2. At least I have the common sense to turn off the T.V. and not totally bitch and whine like those PTC and FCC fucks. Also, I remember one episode where Peter says "if you don't like something, then just turn off the TV", you know, that whole FCC bullshit.

Dammit, I hate my morals!

Don't hate your morals, it helps fight against corruption.

I've been offended by Family Guy. They're forcing their belief value that there's no God and Afterlife and I can't stand it anymore! I had to turned off my TV set. And this is coming from a guy who's usually Politically incorrect and make fun of religion. Is my morals starting to come back to me?

Damn, if only George Carlin was still alive . . .he would know the answer.

Last time I checked there were many episodes involving there being a God and even one episode where God unleashed a curse on Peter for pretending to be God.