The SF "SOS Brigade" of sorts. Share your weird experiences!

Lantairu

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is this thread idea stupid?

• Yes
    • No

This is an idea for a thread I had today that I decided might be fun. It might be stupid too, who knows? I'm in a Haruhi Suzumiya mood right now, hence the topic title. Share your weird, paranormal, or creepy experiences here, whether it be aliens, time travelers, espers, or whatever else.

Edited by Lantairu

There was once a period where for several consecutive days my alarm clock wouldn't go off, although I'd been sure to set it the night before. I rationalize it as preemptively waking up before my alarm and shutting it off in a state of bare-consciousness, but who knows? Poltergeists are spooky.

We constantly joke about there being a ghost in our house. Pictures move or change, thumping heard in a room no one's in, toilet flushes on its own, cups warping across the room, food disappears... Either we have a ghost or a Kellam.

Once I was typing a message into a little text box on a website. Suddenly, the text box started contracting in size, and a message from whoever was doing it popped up on the screen. It was really great. I'm not gonna tell the message because it would make me look even stupider.

We constantly joke about there being a ghost in our house. Pictures move or change, thumping heard in a room no one's in, toilet flushes on its own, cups warping across the room, food disappears... Either we have a ghost or a Kellam.

Probably the latter.

Once I was typing a message into a little text box on a website. Suddenly, the text box started contracting in size, and a message from whoever was doing it popped up on the screen. It was really great. I'm not gonna tell the message because it would make me look even stupider.

This thread idea is probably stupid anyways XD

Given the fact you're Suzumiya-san, I'll just say it might not be stupid for now... :)
Anyway since a long time I keep losing things even though I hold them two seconds ago.... Someone even said I'm a black hole. Does that make me an ESPer boy ? Or do you think someone put a curse on me ?

Given the fact you're Suzumiya-san, I'll just say it might not be stupid for now... :)

Anyway since a long time I keep losing things even though I hold them two seconds ago.... Someone even said I'm a black hole. Does that make me an ESPer boy ? Or do you think someone put a curse on me ?

Or perhaps you're a time traveler who keeps spontaneously traveling two seconds earlier to when you didn't have the thing where in that time plane, an alien took it.

I and my friend intent to visit the church before having lunch so we went there for sightseeing for about 10 minutes. I was perfectly fine before going into the church (for the first time for at least 20 years). But when I came out, my head was spinning and I nearly vomited for no reason. I had to go home to rest for the whole day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saigon_Notre-Dame_Basilica

Edited by Magical CC