SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. Impressions?

2. How do you feel about working with me?

3. If you could be any (possible) role in mafia AFK, what would you be and why?

4. What are your motivating factors?

5. What events shaped who you are today?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. pterodactyl

2. meat lovers prob with extra cheese

3. beef stew mmmmmm

4. what, no, maybe, probably not

5.i didn't even win it the first time thankskim

1. pterodactyl's not a dinosaur OH MY GOD it's a reptile!!!!!!!!!

5. yeah still

i love you monde u just influenced my questions

1. What's your favorite time period/area of history?

2. Do you think Machiavelli was a moral nihilist?

3. Do you read any philosophy?

4. Are you lifting the question limit because someone needs to ask first this time

5. Authoritarianism or Anarchy?

thx I try

1. Either around Ancient Greece, Punic Wars, Colonization Era, etc. There's way too many periods that I don't know about that I'd like to know, like Tsarist Russia, Portugal in general or some periods of China.

2. Hm, it's possible, he has a pragmatic way of dealing with political affairs and really has no concern for benefiting at the loss of someone else. Reading through the Prince at the moment so i'll have to think about it when I finish.

3. Eh kinda, every now and then but i wouldn't consider myself an enthusiast. I would like to learn more on the subject though.

4. Oh yeah, forgot about that. Yes the question limit is lifted.

5. Eh. I tend not to take sides on those topics. Both are pretty bad. Which would I prefer living in? Anarchy probably because at least I wouldn't die for wearing the wrong coloured socks

1. Impressions?
2. How do you feel about working with me?
3. If you could be any (possible) role in mafia AFK, what would you be and why?
4. What are your motivating factors?
5. What events shaped who you are today?

1. Knows his shit.

2. I've had no problems, I feel good about it.

3. Are u profiling me for eimm

4. i think u are, winning or fun or pride prob

5. Writing these answers for the interview because it makes me think about myself and stuff.

1. pterodactyl's not a dinosaur OH MY GOD it's a reptile!!!!!!!!!
5. yeah still

1. excuse me a pterodactyl can be whatever it wants to be gosh where's the equality!!!!!!

2.i hope refa modkills u

1. Knows his shit.

2. I've had no problems, I feel good about it.

3. Are u profiling me for eimm

4. i think u are, winning or fun or pride prob

5. Writing these answers for the interview because it makes me think about myself and stuff.

6. Please elaborate?

1. Favorite season?

2. Favorite extant animal

3. What are your thoughts on the results of Canada's last election?

4. Should I buckle up and read Tokyo Ghoul?

5. Why did you build a shack?

Er, by how much? Just in general or a limit?

...Those aren't my real questions btw

Infinite

6. Please elaborate?

6. Just sounded like a way to get info for the game

1. excuse me a pterodactyl can be whatever it wants to be gosh where's the equality!!!!!!

2.i hope refa modkills u

1. (hint: name something actually classified as a dinosaur)

2. same

Since the limit is lifted let's go.

6. Are you interested in studying any specific area of Asia's history?

7. Does Islamic history interest you?

8. Who is the best warlord: Cao Cao, Nobunaga Oda, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great

9. This is a poem describing the three major daimyo's way of doing things:

If the cuckoo does not sing, kill it

If the cuckcoo doesn’t sing, coax it

If the cuckcoo doesn’t sing, wait for it

If you had to add a line about yourself to it, how would it go?

10. Will you one day write the history of the Glorious Musclean Empire?

Cool

6. Favorite food?

7. Greatest stunt you pulled off or walked away from?

8. Hardest level you've done in a game?

9. Worst character ever?

10. The infamous first/current impressions of me question.

thx I try

1. Either around Ancient Greece, Punic Wars, Colonization Era, etc. There's way too many periods that I don't know about that I'd like to know, like Tsarist Russia, Portugal in general or some periods of China.

2. Hm, it's possible, he has a pragmatic way of dealing with political affairs and really has no concern for benefiting at the loss of someone else. Reading through the Prince at the moment so i'll have to think about it when I finish.

3. Eh kinda, every now and then but i wouldn't consider myself an enthusiast. I would like to learn more on the subject though.

4. Oh yeah, forgot about that. Yes the question limit is lifted.

5. Eh. I tend not to take sides on those topics. Both are pretty bad. Which would I prefer living in? Anarchy probably because at least I wouldn't die for wearing the wrong coloured socks

ur cool monde i like you

1. What is your favorite battle or series of battles fought in the Punic Wars and why is it the Second Punic War?

2. What period of China? Are we talking Spring and Autumn, Three Kingdoms, etc.?

3. Tsarist Russia is really interesting. What are your current thoughts on Ivan IV (Also known as "Ivan the Terrible")?

4. What do you think of The Prince so far? Do you like Machiavelli's writing style? Would you be interested in reading his Discourses on Titus Livius?

5. What did you like in particular about the Art of War?

Edited by Knight of Argentum

1. Favorite season?

2. Favorite extant animal

3. What are your thoughts on the results of Canada's last election?

4. Should I buckle up and read Tokyo Ghoul?

5. Why did you build a shack?

1. Fall probably, all seasons are great

2. Owls prob

3. Neat. From what I remember it seemed like all the people running were pretty meh so I guess Justin is the best of the worst. As for actual quality of him, we shall see.

4. YES YES YES YES YES don't listen to damian, but he kinda is right the ending was eh also don't watch the anime it sucked, re: is a blessing

5. To appease the shack gods!

1. (hint: name something actually classified as a dinosaur)
2. same

Since the limit is lifted let's go.

6. Are you interested in studying any specific area of Asia's history?
7. Does Islamic history interest you?
8. Who is the best warlord: Cao Cao, Nobunaga Oda, Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great
9. This is a poem describing the three major daimyo's way of doing things:

If the cuckoo does not sing, kill it
If the cuckcoo doesn’t sing, coax it
If the cuckcoo doesn’t sing, wait for it

If you had to add a line about yourself to it, how would it go?

10. Will you one day write the history of the Glorious Musclean Empire?

1. Nanotyrannus

6. Asia is def a very broad term for some histories, but China and Japan, maybe India.

7. Yeah, around the golden age/Europe's medieval age would be interesting.

8. Hannibal Barca. Alexander the Great was prety cool b/c he burned down towns in drunken rage

9. If the cuckcoo doesn’t sing, they must be terrible singers

10. Yes obv, heil Musclo

Cool

6. Favorite food?

7. Greatest stunt you pulled off or walked away from?

8. Hardest level you've done in a game?

9. Worst character ever?

10. The infamous first/current impressions of me question.

6. Lemon Meringue Pie

7. Life probably

8. Kingdom Hearts. Xigbar. As if.

9. Refa obv

10. My first/current impressions are very much the same: Optimistic game designer!

sry I am juggling a bunch of stuff atm

ur cool monde i like you

1. What is your favorite battle or series of battles fought in the Punic Wars and why is it the Second Punic War?

2. What period of China? Are we talking Spring and Autumn, Three Kingdoms, etc.?

3. Tsarist Russia is really interesting. What are your current thoughts on Ivan IV (Also known as "Ivan the Terrible")?

4. What do you think of The Prince so far? Do you like Machiavelli's writing style? Would you be interested in reading his Discourses on Titus Livius?

5. What did you like in particular about the Art of War?

1.The Second Punic Wars were fucking rad, the battle of Canae obv had great tactics involved, that one episode where Hannibal sneaked off in the night by tying torches to bulls was amazing, not sure the legitimacy on this one but the episode where he destroyed a bunch of property but the one owned by the consol at the time and everyone was like "conspiracy???"

2. Three Kingdoms obligatory, but i'd like to study more in-depth Ming China and the early modern China.

3.Oh fuck, i read a bit on him and he was amazing b/c he was so fucked, half the stuff he did is so like ???

4. I like the insight into the political tactics he discusses, especially the bit when he talks about how Alexander's successors managed to keep Persia, etc. Despite, the obv lack of morals in some advice he gives, it's an understandable outlook for that period where that was the norm. I'm not sure, what is it about?

5. 2 reasons: I like grand strategy games so it teaches me some good strategies to apply. And I love how Sun Tzu manages to make it applicable to real life in some chapters.

Edited by Monde

[8:44:48 PM] Knight of Argentum: asking all of the cool history and law questions

[8:44:57 PM] Knight of Argentum: maybe not law but definitely history

[8:45:02 PM] Hattusili of a Distant Star: Nuuuuuuuuuu

[8:45:11 PM] Hattusili of a Distant Star: I'll definitely ask cool history and law questions too!

[8:45:30 PM] Hattusili of a Distant Star: In fact, I'll even ask questions about history and law combined!

So let's go.

1. Are you even interested in law?

In your opinion:

2. Who was the legitimate successor to Edward the Confessor, King of England: Harold Godwinson, William of Normandy or Harald Hardrada?

3. When did the Roman Empire fall?

4. What is your opinion on the terms "Western Roman Empire," "Eastern Roman Empire" and "Byzantine Empire?"

5. Should Crimea be a part of Ukraine, a part of Russia or an independent country?

Bonus points if you can answer the questions from both a historical and a legal point of view.

[8:44:48 PM] Knight of Argentum: asking all of the cool history and law questions
[8:44:57 PM] Knight of Argentum: maybe not law but definitely history
[8:45:02 PM] Hattusili of a Distant Star: Nuuuuuuuuuu
[8:45:11 PM] Hattusili of a Distant Star: I'll definitely ask cool history and law questions too!
[8:45:30 PM] Hattusili of a Distant Star: In fact, I'll even ask questions about history and law combined!
So let's go.
1. Are you even interested in law?
In your opinion:
2. Who was the legitimate successor to Edward the Confessor, King of England: Harold Godwinson, William of Normandy or Harald Hardrada?
3. When did the Roman Empire fall?
4. What is your opinion on the terms "Western Roman Empire," "Eastern Roman Empire" and "Byzantine Empire?"
5. Should Crimea be a part of Ukraine, a part of Russia or an independent country?
Bonus points if you can answer the questions from both a historical and a legal point of view.

u will prob be disappointed

1. Not as much as maybe I should. My Sister though is really into law and political science so I could always get info from her.

2. Don't know shit about the the Norman invasion tbh but from a quick skim wouldn't Harold Hardrada claim about his ancestors agreement be only true for their heirs and be null after their line? Williams's claim was pretty much "oh well he said this", meanwhile Harold Godwinson seems to be the only one that had accounts of Edward naming him a successor. But i just got all of that off quickly reading wikipedia so it's most likely not what happened at all.

3. Personally, probably when inflation hit, that or the Huns or when the Emperors started becoming cray from the lead or something.

4. Mmm, I guess they're cool terms to describe what they were, I mean they weren't considered split for a long time, and iirc the East had authority over the West anyway so calling the West an Empire is a stretch. The Byzantine empire is a fitting term to differentiate from the East considering their culture had greatly changed by then to be consider Roman.

5.From friends I know who have family in the Crimea, I've heard there's a mixed notion about it, some want to be with Russia, some Ukraine. It's obvious Russia wanted it for it's economic value, and Ukraine too would benefit from having it. Independently, it may be possible, but why do I feel like Russia would exert a lot of influence on the nation regardless. Personally, I don't have a definitive opinion on it, i'd have to research more into the history of that region.

0/10 failed the test

11. What would you look like as an anime character?

12. Greatest prank you've done?

13. Cake, Ice Cream, or Pie?

14. What made you join SF?

Hold on, Crimea's an actual place?!! I don't know my geography as well as I should...

1.The Second Punic Wars were fucking rad, the battle of Canae obv had great tactics involved, that one episode where Hannibal sneaked off in the night by tying torches to bulls was amazing, not sure the legitimacy on this one but the episode where he destroyed a bunch of property but the one owned by the consol at the time and everyone was like "conspiracy???"

2. Three Kingdoms obligatory, but i'd like to study more in-depth Ming China and the early modern China.

3.Oh fuck, i read a bit on him and he was amazing b/c he was so fucked, half the stuff he did is so like ???

4. I like the insight into the political tactics he discusses, especially the bit when he talks about how Alexander's successors managed to keep Persia, etc. Despite, the obv lack of morals in some advice he gives, it's an understandable outlook for that period where that was the norm. I'm not sure, what is it about?

5. 2 reasons: I like grand strategy games so it teaches me some good strategies to apply. And I love how Sun Tzu manages to make it applicable to real life in some chapters.

6. I agree! Monde, you have good taste in battles. Did you know the Battle of Cannae was majorly responsible for reshaping Roman military formation? Actually, military formation in general is really interesting. What is your favorite military formation and tactic?

7. What is the most important date in history? (There is a right answer.)

8. Since Hattusili didn't ask, legal positivism or legal naturalism?

9. What is your favorite grand strategy game?

10. Would you be interested in studying other parts of Chinese philosophy?

11. What would you look like as an anime character?

12. Greatest prank you've done?

13. Cake, Ice Cream, or Pie?

14. What made you join SF?

Hold on, Crimea's an actual place?!! I don't know my geography as well as I should...

11. Like so: http://i.imgur.com/RUsi1PF.png

12. I don't remember tbh

13. Ice Cream, Cake, then Pie.

14. Liked Fire Emblem, subsequently found out my sister went on it before.

Can confirm, Elincia is totally the Queen of it.

6. Have you played any of the Castlevania games?

7. Have you played any of the Crash Bandicoot games?

8. Which Mass Effect character is your favorite?

9. Which video game systems do you own/have you owned?

10. What was your first system?

6. Nope.

7. Yes, vague fun memories of them.

8. Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.

9. Wii, PS3, PS4, Gamecube, TurboGraphix, Xbox 360, 3DS, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, DS, DS lite, and PC if that counts.

10. TurboGraphix, but truly Gamecube was the first console i experienced fully.

6. I agree! Monde, you have good taste in battles. Did you know the Battle of Cannae was majorly responsible for reshaping Roman military formation? Actually, military formation in general is really interesting. What is your favorite military formation and tactic?

7. What is the most important date in history? (There is a right answer.)

8. Since Hattusili didn't ask, legal positivism or legal naturalism?

9. What is your favorite grand strategy game?

10. Would you be interested in studying other parts of Chinese philosophy?

6. Well I'm not surprised, it was a complete slaughterhouse, a consequence of their pride, they had to change or else they would meet the same fate twice. Hoptile formations is always a classic, gotta give ol' Phillip credit for reforming the Calvary to be able to devastate the formation.

7. uh uh is it the day jesus christ our lord and savior was born into this world (maygodbewithyou,andwithyourspiritamen)

8. I think I would be supportive of legal naturalism probably.But I would understand if a law were not of popular to the people but in hindsight beneficial.

9. Oh shit uh..I can't pick a favorite one so i will just list them: Europa Universalis IV, Victoria II, Crusader Kings II, and Civ V if that counts under grandstrat. Excited for Stellaris which is a Sci-Fi Grand Strategy.

10. Eastern Philosophy in general seems enticing and I would prefer studying them over Western Philosophy.

1. Pls help

2. Impressions?

3. How are you today?

4. Favorite utaite?

5. What's your alias?

1. /me helps

2. first: what a nerd present: what a nerd

3. Great now that you're here (*_-)

4. the one that sings good

5. Wonderbug probably go shoot me