SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

Ksoa: Why are you the only Fire Emblem fan in the world?

Pp: What characters are you looking forward to using in Fates?

98: Any characters you didn't like in a game that you grew to like?

10: Do the drivers suck in your area?

uwu: How was today?

Because

Leo, Kaden, Kaze, and Sakura I'd say are the four I look forward to the most.

Most of the Kongs in Donkey Kong. I like the games, but I don't like most of the Kongs.

It's a mix of good and bad.

Today was well enough, there was a nice breeze and the overall weather was pleasant!

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26. Greatest stunt you've pulled off or at least walked away from?

27. Greatest prank you've pulled?

28. Worst character ever?

29. What would your anime self look like?

30. Why Red XIII?

6. What achievement in your life are you most proud of?

7. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

8. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

9. Forgiveness or retribution?

10. First and current impressions of me?

26. Greatest stunt you've pulled off or at least walked away from?

27. Greatest prank you've pulled?

28. Worst character ever?

29. What would your anime self look like?

30. Why Red XIII?

26. I haven't pulled many stunts, buuuuut...I nearly tipped a go-kart once. I was seriously driving on two wheels. I somehow managed to get it back down on all four wheels and walked away unharmed.

27. Simply waiting outside the bathroom door for my brother and screaming at him when the door opened. Not the flashiest or anything, but he freaked out and it was hilarious.

28. That's tough. There are lots of villains I could put in this category, Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied is another I could put here (seriously that show and character freaking suck). Honestly, I'm not sure. There's a lot to pick from. I could maybe pick a worst character per series, but overall worst? That's super-tough.

29. About 5'9" and 110-120 pounds with a skinny and fit build, medium-to-long length sandy brown hair, one blue eye (left eye) and one green eye (right), pale white skin, plain blue jeans and a plaid shirt, glasses.

...I have just described myself to you.

30. He's one of my favorite (if not my absolute favorite) Final Fantasy characters. I love his design, his theme music, and the music that plays in his home (which is basically the same as his theme). I love his character, even though what we learn of him isn't much. His side-arc was just really good, in my opinion. I feel he's one of the most underrated FF characters.

6. What achievement in your life are you most proud of?

7. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

8. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

9. Forgiveness or retribution?

10. First and current impressions of me?

6. Publishing my book.

7. A mix of both. We must react to developments, but developments may not happen if we're not active.

8. It depends on if the law is just or not.

9. It depends on the offense. If it's a more minor offense, then there can be forgiveness and another chance. If it's major, retribution.

10. You are organized.

You like history and law study.

32. You, uh... Wanna us about it?

32. I suppose. It's a horror/thriller built upon nightmares I actually had and the simple premise of a haunted house. It's about a group of people trapped in a house with the man who is keeping them there and tormenting them for unknown reasons. I did not have a lot of money for advertising so it did not sell well at all. While I am proud of having published a book (and I hope to publish more), I am not very proud of the book itself. The plot is convoluted and some parts of the story were completely unnecessary...or I'm just being my own worst critic.

1. Impressions?

2. Do you like bubble tea?

3. Favorite question?

1. I'm not sure I've seen you around enough to have an impression other than you are a fellow FE fan and you seem to like anime.

2. I do not.

3. Hmm...I dunno, I guess I'd have to go back and look at them all.

32. I suppose. It's a horror/thriller built upon nightmares I actually had and the simple premise of a haunted house. It's about a group of people trapped in a house with the man who is keeping them there and tormenting them for unknown reasons. I did not have a lot of money for advertising so it did not sell well at all. While I am proud of having published a book (and I hope to publish more), I am not very proud of the book itself. The plot is convoluted and some parts of the story were completely unnecessary...or I'm just being my own worst critic.

Well, that doesn't sound too bad. At least you got the first step done, right?

33. Give a link to it?

34. My brother published his first book not too long ago. Would you read that?

35. Favorite food?

36. How often do you come to the Chat Room?

37. Least favorite character in Blazing Sword?

38. Favorite fruit?

39. Favorite Mario game?

40. Favorite Zelda game?

Well, that doesn't sound too bad. At least you got the first step done, right?

33. Give a link to it?

34. My brother published his first book not too long ago. Would you read that?

35. Favorite food?

36. How often do you come to the Chat Room?

37. Least favorite character in Blazing Sword?

38. Favorite fruit?

39. Favorite Mario game?

40. Favorite Zelda game?

33. Not in an open forum, I don't want to tell my identity in an open forum.

Also, one thing I forgot to say, I wrote it when I was in high school (I spent years on it!) and published it when I graduated, so the quality of the writing is another thing I'm not very proud of.

34. I might, at the moment I'm pressed for money and have to save up all I can.

35. Pepperoni pizza.

36. I've only been in the chat maybe...once or twice?

37. Hmm...out of the playable characters? Probably Vaida.

38. Bananas.

39. It's a tight, tough race between Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

40. Ocarina of Time.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Who're your favourite Mortal Kombat characters?

Do you have any siblings or friends you're able to do local co-op gaming with? (Eg: Someone you can team up with in New Super Mario Bros. Wii/U, play through the Subspace Emissary with in Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

How far did you make it in The Mysterious Murasame Castle? I barely defeated Akasame (the 2nd castle/boss) and am finding the swamps in the Ryokusame Kingdom to be utter torture.

What 5 first/second party characters would you most want in Super Smash Bros. 5?

Say you found yourself in a alternate timeline, with you keeping all of your knowledge of this timeline. Everything is exactly the same between the two universes, except this alternate timeline had different rosters for the 4 Smash Bros. games, which is as follows in spoilers:

Smash 64 Alternate Roster:

Alt%2064_zpsfnmxqahl.png

Melee Alternate Roster:

Alt%20M_zpssah1e6yj.png

Brawl Alternate Roster:

Alt%20B_zpsnyjw5jok.png

Smash 4 Alternate Roster:

500%20x%20250%20Nnd_zpslb0cx4me.png

What do you think of the rosters in the 4 alternate version Smash Bros. games?

Have you heard of or tried out Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? (It's essentially the Playstation equivalent of Smash Bros.) If you played it, who are your mains in that game?

So... uh, you really dislike the CD-I games that much, huh? You don't even find them funny or amusing in the slightest?

Who's the most complex or conflicted villain you know of in fiction?

In terms of the amount of questions you're getting, are you getting more, less, or the right amount of questions you're hoping to get?

Regarding questions you get in the interview, would you prefer lots of short answer questions, fewer questions that involve a lot of explanations, or lots of questions that involve explanations?

Who're your favourite Mortal Kombat characters?

Do you have any siblings or friends you're able to do local co-op gaming with? (Eg: Someone you can team up with in New Super Mario Bros. Wii/U, play through the Subspace Emissary with in Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

How far did you make it in The Mysterious Murasame Castle? I barely defeated Akasame (the 2nd castle/boss) and am finding the swamps in the Ryokusame Kingdom to be utter torture.

What 5 first/second party characters would you most want in Super Smash Bros. 5?

Say you found yourself in a alternate timeline, with you keeping all of your knowledge of this timeline. Everything is exactly the same between the two universes, except this alternate timeline had different rosters for the 4 Smash Bros. games, which is as follows in spoilers:

Smash 64 Alternate Roster:

Alt%2064_zpsfnmxqahl.png

Melee Alternate Roster:

Alt%20M_zpssah1e6yj.png

Brawl Alternate Roster:

Alt%20B_zpsnyjw5jok.png

Smash 4 Alternate Roster:

500%20x%20250%20Nnd_zpslb0cx4me.png

What do you think of the rosters in the 4 alternate version Smash Bros. games?

Have you heard of or tried out Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? (It's essentially the Playstation equivalent of Smash Bros.) If you played it, who are your mains in that game?

So... uh, you really dislike the CD-I games that much, huh? You don't even find them funny or amusing in the slightest?

Who's the most complex or conflicted villain you know of in fiction?

In terms of the amount of questions you're getting, are you getting more, less, or the right amount of questions you're hoping to get?

Regarding questions you get in the interview, would you prefer lots of short answer questions, fewer questions that involve a lot of explanations, or lots of questions that involve explanations?

Hmm...probably Sonya Blade, Sub-Zero, Smoke, and Kung Lao.

Just my younger brother.

I'm only on the second level, I'm really bad at it.

Lyn (Fire Emblem)

Ephraim (Fire Emblem)

Isaac (Golden Sun)

Daisy (Mario)

King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)

Ehhhhh I like the current rosters better. I'd like some of the characters shown, but not at the expense of the current characters missing, especially not Roy and Lucas.

I have heard of it and tried it, I didn't really care for it. It just felt...kinda bland, honestly. I liked Ratchet & Clank the most.

If I'm totally honest, they're hilarious in the sense of how awful they are. But they're still abominations.

Hmm...I honestly feel that Lyon is pretty conflicted. That's probably a bad answer, but I do feel he's a great tragic villain. I'd also put the Joker here for complexity.

I'm not quite sure how many questions I expected, but this interview does seem slower than most of the past ones.

Whatever people would like to ask! Short, long...I'm fine with it all so long as it isn't too personal.

Who are your mains in Mario Kart and Mario Party?

How good are you at 2D Mario platformers? Have you been able to beat story mode or get 100% in any of them?

Have you played Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze? If so, how far did you get in the game? And how disturbing did you find those dancing trees in Level 3-1?

What are you currently doing in terms of university/college/your job?

Have you played any of the Final Fantasy games from 1-6 at all? On that note, have you played any of the Dissidia Final Fantasy games?

Has there ever been a game series you wanted to get into or enjoy, but couldn't and kept getting bored of it?

If you were to give my current signature a funny quote, what quote would you give it?

Hmm...probably Sonya Blade, Sub-Zero, Smoke, and Kung Lao.

I'm only on the second level, I'm really bad at it.

Ehhhhh I like the current rosters better. I'd like some of the characters shown, but not at the expense of the current characters missing, especially not Roy and Lucas.

I have heard of it and tried it, I didn't really care for it. It just felt...kinda bland, honestly. I liked Ratchet & Clank the most.

Hmm...I honestly feel that Lyon is pretty conflicted. That's probably a bad answer, but I do feel he's a great tragic villain. I'd also put the Joker here for complexity.

I'm not quite sure how many questions I expected, but this interview does seem slower than most of the past ones.

Whatever people would like to ask! Short, long...I'm fine with it all so long as it isn't too personal.

Smoke? Interesting. So have you played any of the Mortal Kombat games he was playable in (you only said you played 1 and 2) or do you just like him as a character without having played as him?

You're on the second level of The Mysterious Murasame Castle as in the inside of the first castle (Aosame Castle) or the outside of the second kingdom after you defeat the first castle (the Akasame Kingdom)?

So besides Daisy, King K. Rool, and Isaac, what other additions do you like in the alternate roster that aren't in the actual roster?

I also feel somewhat similarly about Playstation All Stars, though I strangely play the game a lot despite that (even if Kratos as an opponent is beyond cheap to the point that even first time players will see how cheap he is after their first match seeing him in action). Good Cole and Parappa are my mains.

As for Lyon, I don't think that's a bad answer at all, regarding complex villains. I think people on SF really sell him short in how well he's done, especially with all the flashbacks of his times with Eirika and Ephraim, making you really feel for him and feel bad for him, Eirika, and Ephraim regarding the war they are on opposite sides of.

Yeah, I also feel that way too. Well, I hope the questions I'm coming up with are somewhat making up for the slow pace of interview questions you're getting.

So what would you consider to be questions that are too personal?

Edited by Randoman

If any of these have been asked and I missed that, I apologize.

1. Favorite genre of music?

2. Least favorite genre of music?

3. If you had to choose between the two, would you rather study invertebrates or chordates for a living?

4. Do you like seafood?

5. Least favorite map from Blazing Sword?

Who are your mains in Mario Kart and Mario Party?

How good are you at 2D Mario platformers? Have you been able to beat story mode or get 100% in any of them?

Have you played Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze? If so, how far did you get in the game? And how disturbing did you find those dancing trees in Level 3-1?

What are you currently doing in terms of university/college/your job?

Have you played any of the Final Fantasy games from 1-6 at all? On that note, have you played any of the Dissidia Final Fantasy games?

Has there ever been a game series you wanted to get into or enjoy, but couldn't and kept getting bored of it?

Smoke? Interesting. So have you played any of the Mortal Kombat games he was playable in (you only said you played 1 and 2) or do you just like him as a character without having played as him?

You're on the second level of The Mysterious Murasame Castle as in the inside of the first castle (Aosame Castle) or the outside of the second kingdom after you defeat the first castle (the Akasame Kingdom)?

So besides Daisy, King K. Rool, and Isaac, what other additions do you like in the alternate roster that aren't in the actual roster?

I also feel somewhat similarly about Playstation All Stars, though I strangely play the game a lot despite that (even if Kratos as an opponent is beyond cheap to the point that even first time players will see how cheap he is after their first match seeing him in action). Good Cole and Parappa are my mains.

As for Lyon, I don't think that's a bad answer at all, regarding complex villains. I think people on SF really sell him short in how well he's done, especially with all the flashbacks of his times with Eirika and Ephraim, making you really feel for him and feel bad for him, Eirika, and Ephraim regarding the war they are on opposite sides of.

Yeah, I also feel that way too. Well, I hope the questions I'm coming up with are somewhat making up for the slow pace of interview questions you're getting.

So what would you consider to be questions that are too personal?

It depends on which Mario Kart game. In the older ones, I gravitated towards Luigi, Yoshi, and Toad. From Double Dash onward it's been Bowser. As for Mario Party, I don't really have a main, I just pick whoever I feel like playing as at the moment.

I'm decent enough. Not the best, but not the worst. I've beaten most of them, but I only ever got 100% in Super Mario Bros. 3. I haven't beaten the original SMB or The Lost Levels, but otherwise I've beaten them all.

I have not played that one yet, no.

I'm currently trying to get into the writing business.

I've played the first two, haven't beaten them yet though. I have not played any of the Dissidia games, though.

Hmm...the Batman: Arkham games, and most sandbox games.

I've played the one on the PS3, the kinda-reboot but not really a reboot? Smoke was a character I seemed to do well with there.

The former.

Leif, Impa, and Takamaru.

Yeah Kratos was pretty cheap :P:

I feel the same, I'd go so far as to say Lyon is my favorite FE villain.

They are!

"Do you have any siblings? What are your parents names? Where do you live?" stuff like that.

If any of these have been asked and I missed that, I apologize.

1. Favorite genre of music?

2. Least favorite genre of music?

3. If you had to choose between the two, would you rather study invertebrates or chordates for a living?

4. Do you like seafood?

5. Least favorite map from Blazing Sword?

1. I'm not sure. I like instrumental music and several soundtracks a lot! I also like classic rock and metal. Probably one of those.

2. Country, probably.

3. Neither are appealing to me at all, but probably the latter.

4. Nope. Only shrimp, and only certain kinds. Otherwise, nope.

5. 18x.

41. Favorite game of all time?

42. Worst Zelda character?

43. Favorite type of rodent?

44. You wanted to know if I'd make a thread for my first game. Here you go!

45. Point in a game that you felt the most let-down on?

46. Game you're looking forward to the most?

47. Some other random question.

41. Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

42. Probably Tingle.

43. Rat.

44. Awesome!

45. Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly. The entire game. I was hoping for an awesome game like the original three PS1 games, but what I got was a glitchy, unfinished mess. So sad...

46. Either Zelda Wii U or Star Fox Zero.

47. Random randomness?!

How far did you make it in each of the Donkey Kong Country games that you've played?

Have you played any Kirby games?

Since Roy is your favourite lord, in what order do you like his 6 potential pairings from best to worst? (They're Lilina, Cecillia, Sophia, Sue, Thany, and Lalam)

What's the weirdest/funniest weapon you've ever seen someone use in a video game/in a movie/TV series?

What's the weirdest/most random thing you've ever seen in a TV show?

What are some things you like that most people you know dislike?

What are some things you dislike that most people you know like?

Would you consider yourself to be a person of strong morals or someone who strongly sticks with what they believe is right?

How far did you make it in each of the Donkey Kong Country games that you've played?

Have you played any Kirby games?

Since Roy is your favourite lord, in what order do you like his 6 potential pairings from best to worst? (They're Lilina, Cecillia, Sophia, Sue, Thany, and Lalam)

What's the weirdest/funniest weapon you've ever seen someone use in a video game/in a movie/TV series?

What's the weirdest/most random thing you've ever seen in a TV show?

What are some things you like that most people you know dislike?

What are some things you dislike that most people you know like?

Would you consider yourself to be a person of strong morals or someone who strongly sticks with what they believe is right?

I made it to the second world in the first DKC, not very far in 2 or 3 (like, not even to the second world), and I beat Returns.

I have! I've played Dream Land 1/2/3, Adventure, Super Star, and 64.

Lyn is my favorite, Roy is my third :P:

But the order I like his pairings: Lilina, Sophia, Shanna, Sue, Lalum, Cecilia.

A unicorn that farts rainbows. I think it was in Red Faction?

Hmm...I'm not sure, I'd have to really think about that.

Metroid: Other M. The Transformers movies.

God of War, Assassin's Creed, Farcry, Devil May Cry...

Yes to both.

11. Do you have any interest in playing the older FE games?

12. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works?

13. Are you interested in mythology?

14. Are you generally optimistic or pessimistic?

15. Would you describe yourself as an idealist or as a realist?

11. Do you have any interest in playing the older FE games?

12. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works?

13. Are you interested in mythology?

14. Are you generally optimistic or pessimistic?

15. Would you describe yourself as an idealist or as a realist?

11. I do, especially 5!

12. I am with the more popular ones (Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit).

13. Certain kinds fascinate me, yeah.

14. I tend to be a bit more optimistic.

15. Idealistic.