Venin Edge

SSbardock84

How do you guys usually get the Venin Edge? Is there an easier way, because I found one way but it takes so long. I battle save so I can redo it if it doesn't work, but in Part II: Chapter 1 I use Brom until he uses his disarm on the myrmidon with the Venin Edge to unequip it, then I steal it with Heather. This is like the only way I've figured out to do it, but is there an easier way to get the sword? Because it takes a while usually, unless you're really lucky and get it on the first couple tries.

I believe that's the only/easiest way.

I'm going off of muscle memory though, so there might be another way. I just can't remember it now.

I know you can't pick it up off of the ground but maybe there's an enemy unit thats carrying one that you can steal from to make it easier. In Normal or Hard mode.

Edited by SSbardock84

Not that I understand why you would ever want to poison the enemy...

But yeah, I'm p'sure that's the only way. A tip is to attempt it when Brom's Biorythm is at Best, and not at Worst. That's +/-20% respectively, which makes a big difference.

Not that I understand why you would ever want to poison the enemy...

But yeah, I'm p'sure that's the only way. A tip is to attempt it when Brom's Biorythm is at Best, and not at Worst. That's +/-20% respectively, which makes a big difference.

I never even thought about the biorythm.

Edited by SSbardock84

Dont bother trying to steal the venin edge, its not worth your time, its only good for poisining enemies nothing else, and if your playing the game in normal mode you will kill the enemies well before the poison has any chance to take effect, that's my advice anyway take it or leave it.

Edited by ChloeC01