Hello Everyone

Azrielstear

My name is Azrielstear. This is a name that I have used for a very long time and so far I have never ran into another one.

I have been a creeper of the website since I first got Awakening. I have not registered for the forum and decided to.

I will most likely still creep as I only familiar with the US versions of Fire Emblem (sorry I dont remember the name) and the "sequel" The Sacred Stones. I briefly played the Wii game and at the time did not really like it, but now after Awakening I really want to play it again and if I had the money I would easily pay the 80+ dollars for it on Amazon. I am anxiously awaiting IF to hit US shores.

To those that collect the data and maintain the website, I thank you greatly. It is an amazing thing you guys are doing.

Welcome to the Forest, AzrielStear!

I think you are talking about Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword or FE7. But it's true that in USA and Europe it just has the name of Fire Emblem.

Also, it's okay to stalk/creep the pages, you just have to remember that if you badly want to share or discuss about something there will be people around.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

I figured that it was unrelated, but the way I found it to be presented made it seem like a sequel.

Okay then. However, the actual sequel to FE7 was never released outside of Japan.