Matthew's review of Guardian Soul

TLSothe

Okay...I'll do this as best as I can..If it seems lacking/plain out gay, I'll redo it when I am less stressed.

Characterization: 9.5

Each character has a pretty strong individual personality. They all seem to have different beliefs on the way to live, and such, the personalities are solid, good. The only thing is at times it seems that a few characters don't get enough lines, Aaron or whatever his name is has had very few lines, now this isn't a huge problem, as Aaron is a HUGE pain in the ass. But that is one thing you may want to work on, just a little bit.

Plot: 9.8

The plot is actually pretty great, possibly the most interesting story on Serenes Forest. It seems to be full of endless surprises, and possibilities, each chapter leaves me wanting more, and more, and more. So, yeah..the plot is pretty good. 9.8 here. ^_^

Length: 9.4

The length is good, but I am hard to please in this particular area. A few parts have been pretty short, but overall pretty good, you may want to balance it out a bit more, like, if you don't feel like writing when in the middle of a part, quit for a while, and then continue when you do. I can be a bitch at length critizing.

Readability: 9.6

The way people phrase things is pretty easy to catch what they mean, so no real issues in here...I'm not going to take points off for it being in Script, but I will say that Protese or whatever it is, is more interesting at times, but hell, whatever way you want to write it is fine.

Action: 8.8

I always do a part here, and sometimes there isn't enough interaction, although it's getting better, and you don't neccessarily need to turn every story into a tale of death and war.

Cast: 9.3

It has a nice full cast, with original characters, who are NOT SF members, which is a nice change, despite the fact that I like SF member filled stories too, a change is always good.

Genre: 9.9

I swear, this is one of the most enjoyable story types. I grow bored of the Swords and shit of medieval, a Sci-Fi type story is always good.

Humor: 10.00

This story does one thing I love, it makes me laugh, almost any time I read it.. Perfect here.

Overall: 9.8

A few areas need work on, but overall it is an excellent story, and it has my reccomendation.

((How was that? I can re-do it when I am feeling more normal, if you want..))

Edited by Locke Cole

• 3 weeks later...