Easy run, just for fun

So I started to play an easy all-females run-through yesterday. I am on chapter six part 1. And yes, Micaiah soloed the first 3 chapters. Current status:

Micaiah lv 17

Laura Lv 13

Ilyana lv 1 thunder sage

Meg lv 14

Jill level 15

I had never noticed how horribly easy easy mode really was. Meg can actually be good! Of course, when it takes 2-3 enemies for every level, anyone can be good. Thoughts?

You gotta love how easy mode gives too much experience.

Yeah, plus the +5 stat bonuses you get at 4-E-3. I'm nearing the end of my Normal Run and I gotta say, it really sucks that Ike can't double the final boss. :(

well no Soren for you... soren kicks ass! and only one Bow user who cant use crossbows, so there's some extra money right there

anyway, meatsheilds ftw

were you using meatwalls?

No. Micaiah did absolutely everything on her own. Edward, Leo, Sothe and Nolan never fought except for once when I accidentaly put Nolan in the way of a Myrmidon, whom he didn't kill.

Chapter 6 might be a bitch unless you can get to fiona fast enough.

It was a cinch. Jill just flew over and took everyone out. Halfway through, she promoted.

well no Soren for you... soren kicks ass! and only one Bow user who cant use crossbows, so there's some extra money right there

anyway, meatsheilds ftw

Two bow users....Astrid and Fiona.

And my Vika is level 22 on Daein, Arise! Nailah level 34.

Everyone else promoted and lv 1-9.

• 8 months later...

You are going to have a hell of a time in 3-6. Only Meg, Fiona and Jill to protect Micaiah and Laura. And Sothe, but he's gonna stink if you don't use him now. And so is 2-3, since you can only use Astrid, who can't counterdirect attacks, and Marcia, who dies really quickly to the six crossbow users in the castle area.

You are going to have a hell of a time in 3-6. Only Meg, Fiona and Jill to protect Micaiah and Laura. And Sothe, but he's gonna stink if you don't use him now. And so is 2-3, since you can only use Astrid, who can't counterdirect attacks, and Marcia, who dies really quickly to the six crossbow users in the castle area.

Luckily, it's an Easy mode run, so I doubt she'll have a lot of trouble.