Fire Emblem World updates

VincentASM

For those who don't know, Fire Emblem World is the Japanese official site for the whole series. It was opened at around the same time as FE10's Japanese official site, and usually updates every month (and usually around the start).

Of course, since it's in Japanese it probably won't be useful to many people. However there are some fun things like the quizes, which I have translations for one the main site. Also there's the possibility of new FE8 official art being unveiled next month, although I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway, this month's updates:

Some interesting tidbits if nothing else is useful:

• The Nils riding on Hector in the desert CG also features Eliwood and Ninian
  • Leila's class is listed as Thief (I know some people still can't decide if she's a Thief or Assassin)
  • Guinevere is shown with her unused map sprite

Think there's a chance the cast of FE8 (as in the ENTIRE cast) will get official art from this!?

I wish someone would translate the relationship chart on seven... and I kinda wish the CGs were bigger...

Don't worry, the relationships chart isn't really that interesting.

I'm betting they won't release the FE8 art (since it probably doesn't exist), but I would be happy if they surprised us : )

I know that as of FE9 release there was only art of the Lords, Seth, the recruits, and the royals from other kingdoms. However I'm hoping they took the time to make art for the rest of the cast, otherwise FE8 will be the second Fire Emblem game to not have a complete cast art set (FE2 is unloved and uncared for).

I can only past the level 1 FE quiz on that site. It's kinda hard because most characters name is different >_>

The master quiz actually test you characters dialogues! I mean who actually remember what Yune said when she described herself?

Yet it also test you RD Ilyana's death dialogue! "No! Ahh... I'm dying... on an empty stomach..." XDDD

Dunno if she said the same thing in Japanese?

• 3 weeks later...
Don't worry, the relationships chart isn't really that interesting.

I'm betting they won't release the FE8 art (since it probably doesn't exist), but I would be happy if they surprised us : )

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/fe_museum/sei...cter/index.html - Well, color you surprised.

Even if the game wasn't as... good (grading on a curve, it wasn't, it's still a nice game) as the others, all the cast has art now. Horray.