Stupidest Stuff you've ever seen on GameFAQs

GameFaqs as a whole.

Seriously, my only safe haven on there is the FE boards.

/thread.

The Kirby boards aren't so bad due to all the idiots thinking it's too babyish to play and ignoring everything about Kirby.

lol GameFAQs

Anyway, there's a ton of noobery in the FAQs themselves.

Check out this one: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/921183/29563

His ratings for Canas, Lilina, Rutgar, and especially Wendy come to mind. There are some even worse ones on comments he recorded. Pikachallenge's comment on Seth is just messed up...

There's also Garcia....poor, underrated Garcia.

Edited by Falco

Canas really isn't that great statwise, I admit, but he's using the best magic in the game, so he probably deserves the 10.

Luna is the only thing Dark Magic has going for it. Flux is just whatever, Nosferatu encourages double attacks (although, it's not that bad in this game), since Canas's speed is already shaky. Anima would have to say hi to being the best.

If nothing else, it's not as bad as his Wendy and Garcia statements.

Ugh that guy is a faggot.

Lets see what did i see............oh yeah!!!

"Hey I have a question! I heard if you get the secret Ike and Mist support in PoR by beating it 10 times and using Ike and Mist each playthrough and data transfer to RD, Ike has twins with mist and you can use them! And 1 is a druid and the other is a laguz! Is this true!?"

THIS GUY WAS 100% SERIOUS.