Story Time

Mufasa

It was created by the user known as: Thunder Lord here, and he appointed me an admin The FOOL!! MUHWAHAHAHA!!!! So I wanted to invite you guys to join. It's a site where you can post your stories and have them reviewed by other members, and even get them published somehow. (I'm still not sure about the details yet, but I believe there's a way.)

Of course there are also General Discussion Boards, so it'd be a great place for you guys to just hang out. There's a Chat Box at the bottom of the page as well.

So here's the link: Story Time

If you have any questions PM me, post here, or wave a flag or something.

*Punches Lyle in the nose* Fool XD

Naw, actually, thanks for advertising. I have a link to it in my siggy as well. Lyle pretty much summed it up, but yeah, lemme explain the whole publishing thingy.

Many of you peeps got scared when I mentioned that you would have to pay for getting your crap lol printed. Anyway, yes you do. Nothing is done for free, eh Princess? (Elbows Princess Kilbana)

But the cost is a laughable fee, folks, and you only pay when you are sure that you want your story printed. As I said, I love writing too much and I dont do this for money, I simply want to finish a project I started months ago. My dream is to see the story printed into a book. Its a trilogy, with a neat world based on FE stuff. I am being careful not to mention any FE related stuff, for I dont wanna get my ass suited, but the story over-all has a FE feeling for it.

Aside from having the trilogy printed, I was also planning on making a board for it, like a club. Many peeps here in town, mostly relatives but numbering more than fifty, are excited about my story and they wish to see it printed so that they can buy it.

Well, I tend to do just that, that is why I created the place for it, so I can post about it there, though not the entire trilogy will be posted, as I dont want my material stolen. XD

First book gets posted though, and its very interesting. If you really like reading a good tale about FE, I recommend you read it, if you like it and wish to follow it to the end, then you simply buy the books from the site, which would cost you I believe from 10-15 bucks, not much if you ask me.

My plans after the trilogy is done, is to keep writing and printing my own stuff, for I do it for the love of writing. I just want to keep my stuff in a book collection, and selfpublishing is the way to go.

Everyone is welcomed at Story Time.

If you're going to publish things... I don't know, but that all seems rather professional. You'll also want to have a website for it if you really want to do this. We've already had a small chat about it, I believe...

I might join soon, but I'm busy with a fuckton of things right now, so not yet :)

If you're going to publish things... I don't know, but that all seems rather professional. You'll also want to have a website for it if you really want to do this. We've already had a small chat about it, I believe...

I might join soon, but I'm busy with a fuckton of things right now, so not yet :)

You don't have to publish things if you'd prefer not to. you can just post your stories, get new ideas, and freelance and stuff.