So can we get a tally on who's getting LoZ: Triforce Heroes?

Elieson

Are you getting it?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Well, are you?

• Yes, I own it now
    • Yes, but I don't have it yet
    • Nah, I'll pass, but I'll let you all know anyway
  2. 2. If you are, will you be playing online a bunch?

• Can't/Won't play online for [insert reason here]
    • Maybe a couple of times a month. I'm pretty casual about this
    • I'll try for weekends usually
    • Weeknights are cool, not weekends
    • Weekends & Weeknights
    • Can Play At Day

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of hoping they just GIVE the outfits and we don't have to get certain materials or buy the Linebeck and Fierce Deity Costumes in order to obtain them.

Also, my friends and I are lamenting that we can't trade materials.

I'll bee active starting probably tomorrow or the day after. I finally seem to have hooked up all of my Technology-related stuff, and I'm actually posting from a PC for the first time in like 6 days!

I'm considering getting this, but I prefer single player where I can over multiplayer. Would you guys say it would be worth getting for single player? I'm a huge Zelda fan so I always like keeping up with the games.

TBH if you're looking for a great single player game, I do not recommend this. This game thrives on Multiplayer mayhem and the Single player is really an exercise in patience, which isn't what your normal zelda game demands.

If you plan on playing mainly single player, like Elie, I don't really recommend it. You have to have lightening reflexes to swap Links fast enough in a lot of places. The game is about multiplayer, and should be judged as such. You can just play randoms, if the reason you don't multiplayer much is the lack of people to play with, but if you don't enjoy multiplayer you are going to want to pass this entry up.

Ah well that's disappointing but not surprising. I'm still having a blast with Hyrule Warriors anyway so looks like I'll give it a miss. I hope Zelda U is getting a little bit closer already...

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

• 2 weeks later...

The update's out. In order for the download prompt to appear, you apparently have to start up a room for it.

You need to purchase Linebeck's costume before you can use it, which costs about 3000 rupees, and five materials. As for the Fierce Deity Outfit, it looks like it's the Den of Trials reward.