So can we get a tally on who's getting LoZ: Triforce Heroes?

Elieson

Are you getting it?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Well, are you?

• Yes, I own it now
    • Yes, but I don't have it yet
    • Nah, I'll pass, but I'll let you all know anyway
  2. 2. If you are, will you be playing online a bunch?

• Can't/Won't play online for [insert reason here]
    • Maybe a couple of times a month. I'm pretty casual about this
    • I'll try for weekends usually
    • Weeknights are cool, not weekends
    • Weekends & Weeknights
    • Can Play At Day

I started playing this game and I have to say it's pretty fun so far! It's reminding me a lot of Four Swords Adventures, and I really wanted to see a Zelda like it again. Whether or not it's as good as or better than FSA remains to be seen for me though. I have to play more of it.

Although, while TH lacks the formation mechanic that FSA has, it has the totem mechanic in place of that. So we'll see how much I like it compared to the formations.

Also, something has struck my curiosity already...

Anyone notice the Link doll just sitting around in a corner of town? What's up with that when the two dolls you get to use in single player mode are inside the castle? Was this extra doll supposed to be purple Link, but Aonuma chose to scrap it because tri means three? Or, is there a purple Link in the game later, somehow? I hope it means something, as I really want to know why that doll is there! Which reminds me, the dolls' faces when not being controlled are creepy. xP

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, I thought about it, and FSA's formation mechanic is better simply because of one thing: the mega hurricane spin. Get enough Force Gems, put the Links in cross formation, then charge up a spin attack and you'll see this bad boy move in action. It's sweeeet. The totem mechanic in Triforce Heroes is pretty neat, but it can't do a cool move like that.

Edited by Anacybele

A Skype group sounds good to me! :)

Here's my FC, btw: 4296-3048-0671 I'm about to play now if anyone wants to join me!

I'm not using the same 3DS I used for Smash or Pokemon, btw. I'm using my other one instead. I like to play my Zelda games on this one because of the OoT 3D cover on it. :)

A Skype group sounds good to me! :)

Here's my FC, btw: 4296-3048-0671 I'm about to play now if anyone wants to join me!

I'm not using the same 3DS I used for Smash or Pokemon, btw. I'm using my other one instead. I like to play my Zelda games on this one because of the OoT 3D cover on it. :)

Which area? I'll join.

I think we'll need one more person then. There's no two-player... xP I've reached the second area.

Okay. That's the Zora river area, yes? I have a few outfits that make the area easier, so that's helpful.

I'll finally play this ina bout 2 hrs.

If no Skype group is made by then, I'll make it. Post here/PM me and I'll add u to it

I'll be doing the story mission stuff with my friends, but I'll gladly get my ass kicked in the coliseum though. I'm just not sure if anyone's up for that. Let me know and I'll be sure to post my FC.

Okay. That's the Zora river area, yes? I have a few outfits that make the area easier, so that's helpful.

I dunno yet, I haven't checked it out. xP

And alrighty. The only outfit I have so far other than Link's funny original clothes and the hero's tunic is the Kokiri outfit. :P Speaking of which, that teddybear shirt and white pants and brown shoes, oh wow did that make me laugh. XD

I'll finally play this ina bout 2 hrs.

If no Skype group is made by then, I'll make it. Post here/PM me and I'll add u to it

Made.

I dunno why it won't let me add you so I sent a link.

I don't think I should post the link publicly, so PM me for it/send me a contact request and I'll add you.

I dunno yet, I haven't checked it out. xP

And alrighty. The only outfit I have so far other than Link's funny original clothes and the hero's tunic is the Kokiri outfit. :P Speaking of which, that teddybear shirt and white pants and brown shoes, oh wow did that make me laugh. XD

Yeah ALBW Link's disguise is both hilarious and kinda fail, since everyone was all "OMG HI HERO" anyway. Edited by Ran Yakumo

I want to join you guys too!

My Skype name is Nym but I also use the same avatar as I have at the moment.

(however, my English is still on progress).

I have this and I will play online some, my user name is Zillian but I don't have Skype and I would just be playing at random because I have a weird schedule when it comes to playing online.

I got this game...I did not expect it to be a grindfest for some of these outfits. XD Managed to get the Timeless Tunic and Tri Suit by myself, though. Had two spare 3DSes.