Create a class for fire emblem

Well someone knows about My Immortal. Also, I love how they get E-Rank in log, They don't even get to use other Lances/Naginatas, it's just the Log.

However, I think we can all agree that both Soul Reaper and Heart Hurter pale in comparison to this next one:

The Steel Donut (1-20)

HP: 40
STR: 20
MAG: 20
SKL: 20
SPD: 20
LCK: 20
DEF: 20
RES: 20

C-Rank: All Weapons

Skills:

-Fair Use Laws- When the Steel Donut initiates a battle against an enemy with one or more skills with activation rates, they also have a chance of activating those skills

-Follow the Leader- Basically the same as the 'Nohr' skill.

Promotes into a variety of different units depending on the Steel Donut's Primary Class.

Ninja OC (Ninja)

HP: 80

STR: 40
MAG: 20
SKL: 40
SPD: 40
LCK: 40
RES: 20

Hidden Weapons- S

Fist- S

Beaststone- S

Skills:

-Goddamn Furries- Within the Ninja OC dwells a terrible beast, the legendary and feared three-by-three tailed Tasmanian Tiger! This allows the Ninja OC to use beaststones and learn the skills from both Fox Spirit and Nine-Tailed Fox classes (this is just for gameplay purposes, they're totally different in story!)

-Mah Brand!- The Ninja OC has special eyes that grant them a variety of abilities, including the ability to predict an opponents moves, detect an opponents weak points and even control the elements. The Ninja OC has +50 to hit and avoid, has + 20 to Crit and can use Dragon's Vein.

Wizard/Witch OC (Magic Classes)

HP: 80

STR: 20
MAG: 40
SKL: 20
SPD: 40
LCK: 40
RES: 40

Tomes- S

Staves- S

Skills:

-Pretenticonous Latinixay- The Wizard/Witch OC is often prone to screaming confusing and often completely made-up phrases while casting their spell, which for some reason seems to make their spells more powerful. + 20 to damage while using a Magic Weapon if you scream the skill name into the microphone before the Wizard/Witch OC deals damage.

-American Exchange Student- Having lived in America an unnamed foreign country prone to eating food with high amounts of sugar and/or transfats, the Wizard/Witch OC is resistant to external efforts to negatively impact their health. Hidden Weapon Debuffs are halved and the Wizard/Witch OC recovers from the twice as quickly.

Feel free to add more of these, I'll do some as well but I can't be bothered right now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Pretenticonous Latinixay- The Wizard/Witch OC is often prone to screaming confusing and often completely made-up phrases while casting their spell, which for some reason seems to make their spells more powerful. + 20 to damage while using a Magic Weapon if you scream the skill name into the microphone before the Wizard/Witch OC deals damage.

iLdZiNK.gif

This is all I could think of now I'm sad

iLdZiNK.gif

This is all I could think of now I'm sad

Don't play dumb, Ebony. We know you wrote My Immortal.

Now, in an effort to get this thread back on track...

Dualist

Sword S

Haven't thought about stats but they'd be similar to an Elite Ninja, relying on dodge tanking and criticals.

First Blood: Reduce your critical evade to zero. Add the enemy critical hit to yours.

To the Death: Use the Duel command to engage an enemy in combat until either this unit or the enemy is dead. Cannot be used on units unable to counter attack.

• 3 weeks later...

A class I actually thought up a while ago; it's the Hunter from SD with some extra utility (thinking of this as a promoted class with two skills).

Hunter

Bows: S

HP: 50

Strength: 32

Magic: 20

Skill: 30

Speed: 35

Luck: 35

Defense: 28

Resistance: 25

Strider: Negates movement penalties from terrain, doubles positive effects from woods, and allows moving over mountains (treated like desert tiles for movement purposes)

Thrill of the Hunt: Strength and speed +1 for each engagement (kill or wound); caps at +5 for both stats, bonuses reset at the end of the map

Edited by The DanMan

Class: Magical beast

Beaststones: A Tomes: A

Hp:55

Strenght 35

magic 43

Skill:42

Speed:50

Defense:30

resistence:42

Skills:

Four fangs

Beastslayer

Tomefaire

Beastspirit(skill% add half of your magic to your next atack)