Facing Your Amiibo in Smash Bros.

Randoman

To any mods reading this, I'm hoping this thread will be allowed to stay separate from the Amiibo Time thread in General Gaming, since this thread will focus on facing your amiibo in Smash Bros. compared to merely collecting and showing off your amiibo collection.

Anyways, in this thread discuss facing and levelling up your amiibo in Smash Bros. Feel free to post any replays you have battling them or observations you've noticed in their learning style or them levelling up. And keep in mind, there's no shame in showing off replays where you lose against your amiibo. After all, a Fox amiibo did almost win a pro tournament and amiibo at max level do have a 1.5X attack and defense multiplier, even without being fed equipment.

To start of, here's replays of me facing my Mario and Luigi amiibos in a mirror match.

Mario:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNYQvnhntds

Luigi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqF7rv9lzKQ

I'd imagine so, since they will pick up your habits. My Ike picked up my edge-guarding tactics with f-air fairly quickly. He's also successfully spiked me into a KO with d-air which I sometimes try. lol

I need to do a video of him myself! I don't know how to get it on Youtube though, Smash Wii U doesn't seem to have that feature like MK8 does.

Edited by Anacybele

If I recall correctly, you can upload replays that are 3 minutes or less to youtube.

I've heard that, but HOW exactly do you do that? Mario Kart 8 actually had a Youtube upload option. I never saw such a thing anywhere in Smash.

I've heard that, but HOW exactly do you do that? Mario Kart 8 actually had a Youtube upload option. I never saw such a thing anywhere in Smash.

Games & More -> Vault -> Replays (PIck the replay you want, hit send, and there should be an option that says Post to Youtube and Miiverse).