Random Fates Children Questions & ETC

CaitlynMellark

So, as the title states, these are random questions about children & ETC. More questions might be added or taken away.

Question 1: Can you buy skills from FemKanna to MaleKanna & vice versa, or no? They are both Kannas, but different gendered Kannas. (Same question for MUs)

Optimizing Questions:

Question 2: What would be the optimal skills to pass down to MU!Kinu & Nishiki!Kanna?

Question 3: What would be the optimal skills to pass down to MU!Deere & Jakob!Kanna?

Question 4: What would be the optimal skills to pass down to MU!Midoriko & Kaze!Kanna?

Question 5: Optimal skills to pass down to MU!Sophie & Cyrus!Kanna?

Question 6: Optimal Skills to pass down to MU!Shigure & Azure!Kanna?

Question 7: Optimal Skills for MU!Ophelia & Odin!Kanna?

Question 8: If my male character were to marry a Hinoka!Kinu, what skills would Hinoka need to pass down & what skills should be passed down to Kinu!Kanna?

Question 9: If my male character were to marry Kagerou!Ophelia, what skills should Kagerou pass down & what skills should Ophelia pass down to Kanna?

Question 10: If my male character were to marry Luna!Velour, what skills would Luna need to pass down & what skills should Velour pass down to Kanna?

Random Questions Continue

Question 11: If you buy a skill for a character (example, Lethality for MU), can it be passed down to their child like a normal skill? (Lethality bought from mycastle mu passed to Kanna)

post-18391-0-51025800-1446653745_thumb.jpeg

So, as the title states, these are random questions about children & ETC. More questions might be added or taken away.

Question 1: Can you buy skills from FemKanna to MaleKanna & vice versa, or no? They are both Kannas, but different gendered Kannas. (Same question for MUs)

The game treats them as different characters, so no. This should probs go to here. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54928

What skills are "optimal" will depend on what build you are going for, so I can't really answer most of your questions.

For your last question, any skill that doesn't belong to a DLC class (Witch, Shooter, Dark Flier, Dread Fighter, Vanguard, Grandmaster, Star Lord, Great Lord) can be passed down to children.

If I recall correctly, MU's are treated as the same regardless of sex, but Kannas are not.

Skills for children are kind of... not important to pass down because of logbooks. You can pretty much find any skill for any child thanks to the my castle searching system in the game. Honestly, I'd be more worried about passing down specific classes/mods versus specific skills.

Edit: If, however, you weren't wanting to go down the logbook route, you'd probably want to give a skill from whatever class the child won't inherit from the parent, considering each child can only have 3 classes. I don't recall how passing down classes works, though. Sorry .-.

Edited by KP Joey

Children can have up to 5 classes. Their default, the primary class of their parents (or their secondary class if they already have the primary), one through marriage and one through a buddy seal.

Children can have up to 5 classes. Their default, the primary class of their parents (or their secondary class if they already have the primary), one through marriage and one through a buddy seal.

Interesting, hm.

1 - You can buy skills from a male Kamui for a female Kamui and vice versa, but you cannot buy skills from a male/female Kanna for a female/male Kanna.

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 - The best skills to pass down are any lv 15 ones that you may want the child characters to have in order to save time grinding for skills

11 - You can pass down skills brought from other MyCastles

Edited by Dollysama

1 - You can buy skills from a male Kamui for a female Kamui and vice versa, but you cannot buy skills from a male/female Kanna for a female/male Kanna.

Question 11: If you buy a skill for a character (example, Lethality for MU), can it be passed down to their child like a normal skill? (Lethality bought from mycastle mu passed to Kanna)

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 - The best skills to pass down are any lv 15 ones that you may want the child characters to have in order to save time grinding for skills

11 - You can pass down skills brought from other MyCastles

1. Useful

2. Oh good, I basically did that in Awakening aswell, so it's nice to stay the same a bit

3. So it's like if you earned the skill, nice.

Child's classes:

1. one base class.

2. one class from father: father's base class -> (if it is the same as 1) -> father's secondary class

3. one class from mother: mother's base class -> (if it is the same as 1 or 2) -> mother's secondary class -> a parallel class of mother's base

Most Children will get their father's bas&secondary classes. In this case fathers can pass a skill from their A+ suppport classes.

Midoriko/Luz/Shigure/Shinonome may not get father's secondary. Skills from secondary/A+ support classes are fine for their fathers.

For mothers, secondary or A+.

Wait, I thought you can Buddy multiple people, but cannot marry for than one person (this is going to screw up my all Maid team as I'm planning to Buddy A+ Kanna with Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, and Velour.

Wait, I thought you can Buddy multiple people, but cannot marry for than one person (this is going to screw up my all Maid team as I'm planning to Buddy A+ Kanna with Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, and Velour.

Kamui can Buddy everyone, since Kamui only needs an A support to use a Buddy Seal. Everyone else requires an A+, which you can only have one of.

Kamui can Buddy everyone, since Kamui only needs an A support to use a Buddy Seal. Everyone else requires an A+, which you can only have one of.

So in other words, I can only one person from Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, or Velour buddy with F!Kanna!MaidSecondary for the Maid class but can't have all of them buddy with F!Kanna, is that what you are saying here?

Edited by Dark Paladin X

So in other words, I can only one person from Midoriko, Mitama, Kinu, or Velour buddy with F!Kanna!MaidSecondary for the Maid class but can't have all of them buddy with F!Kanna, is that what you are saying here?

Each character (besides Kamui) can only buddy with one other character. Only one other female second gen would get Rod Knight (Maid) via a support with Kanna. You could have any of them marry Deere (or Kinu x Foleo in IK) to get the maid class, or have any of them mothered by Felicia.

Here's what you could do to get the most maids.

Elise!Velour

Felicia!Mitama

Kinu x Foleo

Midoriko and Kanna buddy support.

Edited by NekoKnight