Amazon is already sold out?!?!

dragonlordsd

Maybe AmazonGlobal LLC had limited stock expectations for these or something along the line? I don't think you would just let people buy up to a million copies and expect them to have all this in stock. Besides, we're talking about one seller (in this case an Amazon official program); not the Amazon website itself.

That being said, if the Amazon website lists them back in stock, it will probably be by another seller, which I'm thinking will likely raise the price tag...

Edited by ItzMeeMario

Maybe AmazonGlobal LLC had limited stock expectations for these or something along the line? I don't think you would just let people buy up to a million copies and expect them to have all this in stock. Besides, we're talking about one seller (in this case an Amazon official program); not the Amazon website itself.

That being said, if the Amazon website lists them back in stock, it will probably be by another seller, which I'm thinking will likely raise the price tag...

Which a penny won't be spent amongst them.

Games should have no problems with the stocks.

-----

kdnBFr.jpg
TJF6sH.jpg
kiqTkS.jpg
fX8QtD.jpg
5kv8Ql.jpg
uPrxO2.jpg
jiC8ZE.jpg
irKRI3.jpg

Hyrule Warriors Legends 37:30

Linkle(a girl) is the new Zelda hero! Time for a LinklexZelda ship! She's gonna be in Smash 5 for sure! :D

Best direct in all of this year yet!

Release Date: March 25th 2016

Ohhh! All of this is going to eat our wallets. D:

Edited by Princess_Elise

They don't offer the special edition at canadian Amazon I'm so sad... should have pre-ordered through best buy yesterday ;_;

Although it might not have been updated yet... The release date on the site is supposedly Dec 31 2016 0.o

It sold out on Amazon within an hour of announcement, btw.

We tried to click on "order" while it was in the cart.

And then it sold out.

Luckily, someone cancelled their order and we managed to squeeze an order in.

Edited by shadowofchaos