[FE4] SOYO Draft

Yojinbo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get him out of combat by having him run west after taking an extra turn: one is less then three.

PROLOGUE: 15 TURNS

To Jungby: 7 Turns

Sigurd went south. Noish and Arden went north. They killed a few bandits. Sigurd murdered everything he saw, Ethlin being axe bait every so often. Could have done it in six, but stupid Midir. Sigurd wiped out the guards on EP6, while DiMaggio annoyingly lived with 1HP.

To Evans: 8 Turns

Midir fled into the empty west. Noish limped around on 1HP fighting bandits, dying to a 2% at one point. Resets were frequent, as Ethlin, Noish, Midir, and occasionally Sigurd died over and over. On the final run, Sigurd killed Speed Ring Village Guy turn 1, then ran up to intercept the first wave. He also positioned himself to get the Silver Sword after one idiot bandit cooked himself off Falaflame. The bridge chokepoint had a few archers stand in the way, costing a turn, but they moved soon enough. Ethlin healed people, Arden 1v1ed a brigand, and Noish got the Speed Ring. Sigurd landed the bosskill with a sibling critical.

STATS (post-C1 arena)

NAME    Class   LV     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res 
Sigurd  KntLord 12.47  44  16  0   16  15  11  14  3
Noish   Cavalier05.21  35  13  0   8   9*  4   9   1
Ethlin  Trobdor 03.85  29  6   8   12  13  9   4   6
Arden   SwdArmr 06.48  38  14  0   5   4   4   15  0
Edited by Darrman

CHAPTER 1- (incomplete turns)

To Genoa: 6 Turns

Sigurd and Noish bought javelins. The party rushed south, though arena losses rendered Ethlin unable to fight much as she was at 1HP. Noish hid in the woods while Sigurd javelin'd the "mountain thief". IIRC Ethlin visited it. Kinbois's crowd killed/injured themselves, and Sigurd killed him, dropping his Hand Axe. Useless without Lex, mind you. Sigurd ran down to the castle and seized it.

To Marpha: 7 Turns

After seizing, Ayra forgot what attacking was and left Sigurd be the next EP. A couple of arena bouts restored Sigurd's health, and he Cantoed out to recruit Ayra next turn. She promptly went arena-ing. The swarm of enemies from the southwest caught up, so Sigurd, Noish, and Ayra took them out. Return was gotten, and Sigurd ran west. Noish took a village, and Arden made it his mission to reach Noidon Castle while everyone else was fighting. Unfortunately, he won't be closer to the Pursuit Ring any time soon. I forgot to get Warp, but hopefully Dew'll catch up before the end of the chapter. Then again, we're talking about foot units. Sigurd eliminated more bosses and took the Skill Ring.

Prologue 11/11

To Jungby: 5 turns

Standard 5 turn clear with Sigurd going south and soloing stuff. Keeping Lex out of combat up north was kind of annoying but Azel got good level ups with the ever important 2x Mgc/Spd procs and he also could visit both villages over the course of the chapter. Cuan chipped a few mooks for Fin to clear off.

To Evans: 6 turns

I'm never able to get this castle in less than 6 turns without Ethlin =(

Shouldn't be too bad though, Fin got a solid level up and the Speed Ring, Azel collected money and Sigurd got decent level ups. Cuan also got an acceptable one. Sigurd has 28 kills on the Steel Sword but I have no idea if the 50 kills on it will ever matter. Maybe on Holyn or in the second generation?

CHAPTER 1 CONTINUED: 28 TURNS, 43 TOTAL

To Verdane: 15 Turns

Ugh, the Spirit Forest. It was slow. Everyone charged into the forest. Then everyone slogged through it as brigands blocked the way and things were annoying. I needed to get Jamka, costing me a few turns as well. *sighs* Since I did get him, he ran forward and killed the hunters around the castle gates, while Sigurd eventually killed Mr. Silenced Guy for 10k gold the Magic Ring. Since it was so long, I got Warp in the end. Skipped the Brave Axe.

STATS (post C2 arena)

NAME    Class   LV     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res 
Sigurd  KntLord 18.67  50  20  0   19* 17  11  19  3
Noish   Cavaler 09.91  37  14  0   9   10* 5   12  1
Ethlin  Trobdor 08.98  32  9   8   14  14  9   5   6
Arden   SwdArmr 07.48  39  15  0   5   4   4   15  0
Ayra    Myrm    11.43  37  13  1   17  19  4   9   2
Jamka   Archer  10.80  40  11  0   14  16  6   11  0
Deirdre Shaman  05.66  28  0   15  9   12  6   3   18

CHAPTER 2: X TURNS, Y TOTAL

To Heirhein: 11 Turns

Sigurd ran off into the distance. Everyone else fed off the scraps. Ayra killed Return Ring guy, and I recruited Lachesis for her stuff. On my first playthrough, I forgot to recruit her until way later in the chapter and she kept dying as a second wave of baddies wandered along to attack Noidon. I had to use one of my earlier saves to get her recruited properly.

Edited by Darrman

PROLOGUE - 11/11 TURNS

TO THE FIRST PLACE - 5/5 TURNS

Had to kill the guy near the boss with the iron lance because Sigurd only got one point of strength. Oh well. Lex got a village up north and Ardan charged for the speed ring.

TO THE SECOND PLACE - 6/11 TURNS

Sigurd and Lex both stopped up at a church to heal (Lex was good bait since he 2HKO'd enemies and could sit on the church with low HP and kill them with Ambush) and Sigurd got his sword. Ardan finished his quest for the speed ring, and Sigurd killed the boss over two turns and seized.

stats after chapter 1 arena. Sigurd cleared up to the axe armour in case he needs healing, Lex and Ardan beat all but the last guy. Thanks Ambush.

4bf017fd9a7de3a1c4d783c5426aba9d.png

4a87e2e3fed3fee57c76804b6f12dffe.png

1f6840686fb8eca267736edda1e38f66.png

Turns out when you don't have any other Prologue Units Lex gets a button of exp.

CHAPTER 1 - 22/33 TURNS

TO GENOA - 5/5 TURNS

Sigurd ran south with Lex and set up a formation so Sigurd would counter the handaxe dude on the enemy phase, so Lex could get it on the next turn. Ardan was a real mvp and helped Lex out since he got surrounded.

Sigurd killed the boss over the course of two turns, Lex couldn't help because he'd die and I wanted him to run ahead for the Hero Axe.

TO MARPHA - 6/11 TURNS

Sigurd talked to Ayra, need the hero sword, and Lex started beating up the Axedudes after he got Healed by Aideen. He ran ahead of Sigurd and beat up some more dudes near the castle (badly) and Sigurd killed the boss over the course of two turns and seized with Lex running ahead.

SPIRIT FOREST BULLSHIT - 11/22 TURNS

For some reason, Jamka attacked Sigurd instead of Deirdre (not complaining) and Deirdre eventually killed him. Lex went for the Hero axe, and Sigurd just went and killed the boss. Ardan helped Aideen get villaged and built love points, they're the true OTP.

stats after chapter 2 arena:

0f3c3038ee1227a13a3cb6fbca32cb88.png

35cefe2ff69a46c4ca80017a3989a54c.png

506516eb60d8d4db2f326a9dd1e67abd.png

9f9388a9e67aca81a2b7c02526fd3bef.png

d53d3188929b10a57d53968a5355e324.png

Edited by General Horace

Chapter 1: 23/34

To Genoa: 4 turns

I had Sigurd get wounded in the Arena to have Kinboi's squad target him but they went after Speed Ring!Fin who prayer tanked + killed most of the squad except the Archers and Kinbois. Cuan went south west to bait out Aira away from Sigurd who killed & sized the boss after Fin weakened him with his Javelin.

To Marpha: 7 turns

Aira decided to be a derpina and rather than attacking Cuan who was within range she went after Sigurd who nearly killed her. This really messed up my strategy because the traffic jam Dew had set up ended up cockblocking my path and ultimately ended up wasting another turn [i don't think a 4 turn of this castle is realistic in a draft]. But I had to recruit her for the Hero Sword so there was nothing I could do.

To Verdane: 12 turns

Could've been 11 turns [or even 10 had I've been willing to rig Continue procs with Cuan] but I decided to give Dew another go in the arena. He actually cleared it and he'll save a turn later if he promotes before Ch.4 so it may have been worth it. Everybody managed to clear the Arena except Cuan because for some reason I forgot about it. Shouldn't be a big deal though because money management is kind of a non-issue for him in this run so it's whatever.

Chapter 2: 27/61

To Herihein: 9 turns

Didn't realize that Sigurd had 50 kills on the Steel Sword already and could've just ORKO'd the boss so I lost a turn. I would've had to rig a Continue proc with Cuan though and I wanna avoid rigging stuff unless I consider it essential [like Dew gaining +Mag].

To Agusty: 5 turns

Fin got the Hero Lance and prayer tanked + killed Voltz' squad, the castle guards and Voltz himself. Both Fin and Cuan were damaged too much to chip in against Macbeth so Sigurd had to take an additional turn to take him out.

To Mackily: 8 turns

Holyn, Deidre and Dew who were sent up north earlier took out the tough enemies that guard Mackily castle as well as possible with the help of Lachesis' bulky Cross Knights. Dew got kills on the Light Sword and finished the boss too and Cuan who had just arrived damaged him. Sigurd did nothing but backtracking. Fin cleared the Arena with the Elite Ring equipped and made his way towards the cliff next to Agustria castle to kill stuff with his Javelin. This should've probably faster but it's not too bad.

To Agusty: 5 turns

Fin killed people from Zyne's squad over the cliff with his Javelin, Dew reached 5 Mag and got a LOT of money, Cuan paved a way for Sigurd to cut through and Azel took care of Fury's squad. Holyn didn't do anything here, Sylvia picked up the Bargain Ring and all the undamaged Villages for massive amounts of free money.

Stats coming once I'm done with the Ch.3 arena

[spoiler=Units @Ch.3]2ep3gp1.jpg

I just realized how incredibly Skl screwed my Sigurd is. Shouldn't matter much but I think he only procced Skl once or so which is insane.

2zghl5u.jpg

He'll definitely promote in time. Good thing because I'll badly need a frontliner when Cuan and Fin leave.

2u44sq8.jpg

Such a bro.

5lniaw.jpg

Pretty sure his stats are all underaverage except str. He was still GOAT in Ch.1 and Ch.2. RIP

ohie0y.jpg

All these expensive items and he still has about 25k left I think. Should be able to solo the Cross Knights and promote right in time - and he didn't even go to the Ch.3 arena yet! He's generally extremely awesome in draft runs, definitely one of the most underappreciated units.

nyh01e.jpg

Weakened stuff in Ch.2 for Dew and will probably collect kills on the Hero Sword. Pretty useless other than that ... I guess I'll just have him marry Sylvia so Leen can Luna!Hero Sword hax her way through the arena and everybody else [aka Dew and Azel] will be free to do their thing.

mjo4r4.jpg

Hey look, it's Sylvia.

Chapter 3 21/82

To Madino: 4 turns

Sigurd, Cuan and Fin did their thing, Holyn got a mook out of the way that blocked their way, Azel went east to deal with the armors. Sigurd returned home via the return ring after seizing.

To Silvail: 7 turns [?]

I don't remember the exact turncount for the last two castles. Maybe I did this in 6 turns but I don't remember anymore.

To Orgahill: 10 or 11 turns

Long backtrack, Sigurd moved full the whole time and had Sylvia's boost ... still took a long time. Holyn didn't really do too good a job killing stuff with the Hero Sword so he sold it to Sigurd who destroyed stuff with it. Pizarl actually retreated to bring reinforcements which allowed Holyn to get a few kills to reach lvl 20. Some of them ended up blocking the way because they wouldn't attack Sigurd. Having no Warper at all really sucks in this map, that's one of the main reasons I wanted to have Aideen.

Edited by Yojinbo

CHAPTER 2 - 24/57 TURNS

Man, I have a new appreciation for an overlevelled Lex.

TO HEIRHEIN - 9/9 TURNS

Lex ORKO'd all the armours with the Hero Axe, and Sigurd ORKO'd them all with the Silver Sword, so this castle was very very easy. Lex got the return ring for now. The Silver Sword hit 49 kills on the boss.

TO DICKFACE - 4/13 TURNS

Lex ran up ahead of Sigurd and triggered Voltz and Beowulf to move, then weakened some of the armours (the sword armours refused to attack him). Lex then countered Voltz on the enemy phase bringing him in range for Beowulf to kill him after being recruited by Lex. Sigurd killed the boss on the same turn Beowulf was recruited.

TO SLEEP STAFF - 7/20 TURNS

Lex used the return ring, and Deirdre warped Sigurd to Heirhein turn after (Sigurd still had his move so it was essentially the same thing, except Heirhein is slightly closer), and they beat up a lot of stuff. Sigurd hilariously has proc'd 2 magic and it turns out that was enough to ORKO the archers with the light sword and magic ring. Lex blasted the Armour then a mage blocking Sigurd allowing him to seize on turn 20.

TO AGUSTY - 4/24 TURNS

Sigurd can barely reach if he fullmoves every turn, and thanks to Lex and Beowulf (who was warped to Agusty after picking up the armour cutter) they killed two armours in Sigurd's way and Sigurd killed the final one, and Lex killed the ballista blocking Shagaal allowing Sigurd to seize on turn 24.

8c3af50f352c05c4bf25a4547aab750e.png

Uh, Levin got the bargain ring and recruited Fury, Aideen collected some other villages and spammed return on my undrafted mounts that chased her around, and Ardan got the pursuit ring.

unit stats after chapter 3 arena:

6bcda8579218c1952443f479e8b154b7.png

Sigurd/10. His luck seems better than normal.

d029523cab0c04f34191a86f11068997.png

man, she almost has as much speed as Sigurd.

47cdd77ddd36d5d59b4eb926961f9bbb.png

ONE STEP CLOSER TO GENERAL

3c6d4611ec91fa660cd5b7660daa910a.png

he's doing lex things

da5dc7effbbf405f5dad274af025e273.png

I dunno who she'll marry, Ardan or Levin. We'll find out!

ab0fe335e0ad1a0b72d5a2fc83e5b3b0.png

i hate beowulf so much

he's proc'd like one strength and it's like his best growth

thanks beowulf

b7a0423b426f0c79d77c5f2616a464f7.png

time to nuke the cross knights!

CHAPTER 3 - 15/72 TURNS

TO MADINO - 4/4 TURNS

Sigurd, Beowulf, and Lex ran up, the not-Sigurd's cleared a way for the Sigurd on turn 4.

Everyone else ran towards Silvail.

TO SILVAIL - 6/10 TURNS

Levin blasted the cross knights, and Lachesis made Eltshan go away, and Aideen warped her home to safely. Ardan attacked one cross knight (that was his contribution this chapter). Sigurd used the Return ring to go home then ran and killed Shagaal, Lex and Levin cleared his path. If Lex could have ORKO'd the Dragonknight bossguy I could have even got the Life Ring. Oh well.

TO ORGAHIL - 5/15 TURNS

Beowulf had stayed up north, he beat up a bunch of pirates (except the Leg Ring guy, Sigurd needed to beat him), and Sigurd was warped up to Madino by Aideen and just ran to Orgahil from there after nabbing the leg ring.

stats after chapter 4 arena:

5596856a33fa6dc8315363606effa9fe.png

it's still Sigurd. He got magic again!

63e1002d116c5f0f5488acfc5834b1d9.png

he's either defence blessed or strength screwed. Either way, one step closer to general.

efd4fbfa31a0c9b170d34b6d2a8d42f5.png

he's pretty past his prime now, but he's still pretty decent.

155f18709157c8cc26f46f97baeb91d6.png

Levin/10. I hope him and Aideen fall in love on time, because Ardan!Lester looms.

0c60d13bd3a79067c6d9f3c415f5b25f.png

I think she's proc'd strength more than Ardan

081f8392ac2f02c9b996229caafb75f0.png

got the strength village last chapter. Man, his stats are actually really good for a gen 1 dude, thanks promotion bonuses.

Edited by General Horace

In languishing chump land...

Paragon guy activated Adept! Noish died! Ethlin died again! Stupid armours! Why is Sigurd only doing 11 damage to the boss? I might be able to get Barg- never mind, 7 turns ain't worth it. If I had Cuan... Or Lex... Or Fin... Well, it's a SOYO, and I'm eating a whole lot of S right now when you have one good combat unit combatting. *sighs*

Chapter 4: 22/104

To Thove: 9 turns

Knight!Leg!Sylvia, Promoted Dew, Promoted Azel, Sigurd ... this almost worked exactly like the LTC strats and I only lost a turn here because Azel was too low on HP to take on the whole thwomp squad that guards the castle and I wasn't willing to rig that many dodges. Otherwise it was fairly standard ... Sigurd and Azel got boosted ahead on turn 1 and destroyed stuff. Sylvia proceeded to keep Dew near the front, Holyn took out the Pegasus Knight squad with the Wing Clipper. Yay for Holyn actually doing something.

To Zaxon: 13 turns

Andrei decided to ruin my decent turncout by trolling around. In restrospect it's something I should've prevented by burning RNs in the arena, not sure why I didn't just do that. In the meantime Azel took care of the other wave of Pegasus Knights and broke the 50 kill benchmark for the Light Sword. The Hero Sword still has some ways to go but I think it should be ready in time. Promoted Dew trivializes money management even more than an unpromoted Dew does. I can swap all sorts of Rings around and still have more cash than I'll ever need.

Edited by Yojinbo

Levin/10. I hope him and Aideen fall in love on time, because Ardan!Lester looms.

If you don't need Beo on the front lines after Thove, he should have enough time to fall in love with Aideen using jealousy.

Yeah, I definitely should've done that. Drafting is still mostly a learning experience for me, especially dealing with limited resources. Stuff like that and item management are a big deal in FE4, especially in drafts. But that's why I like drafting FE4 so much.

CHAPTER 4 - 23/95 TURNS

TO THE TOP PLACE - 11/23 TURNS

Leg ring to Dew, just ran up and killed the boss really. Took advantage of Lex's ambush and all the thwomps having Javelins to lure in the mages at 1 range to die to the hero axe so Sigurd could kill the boss unapposed.

TO ZAXON - 12/23 TURNS

Just ran to Zaxon and killed the boss. Levin blew up all the remaining pegasi, I think Elwind almost has crit on it for Lana.

after 5 arena:

4bf820e936955269d92873214a823ee0.png

Sigurd! This is better than he usually turns out for me, such good speed.

d5269a6cbb1b731f376cdb951c2e3ba8.png

GENERAL ATTAINED

e75fe0274d28fdb30b421e69eaac1d96.png

man he looks really similar to what he looked like at the start of chapter 2.

0305c9baca7f15b3d086c1bccd032b05.png

SO STRONG

Levin will money dump her and she'll get some cool staves.

2ddd273237abd503742b5b6a3f64ffd3.png

Levin/10

14996d92729a84346a95edce5382b918.png

i still hate you

CHAPTER 5 - 17/108 TURNS

TO LONGFART - 5/5 TURNS

Sigurd ran to Longfart and killed him. Kept the Shield ring for now since it helps a lot against the brave bow dudes.

TO PHINORA - 4/9 TURNS

Sigurd ran south and seized? All there is to it. Fixed Tyfing a bit.

TO AIDA - 8/17 TURNS

Warped Levin (who had already given all his money to Aideen) to Phinora and he ran south and eventually killed Reptor with Elwind pretty easily. Sigurd was free to just run and seize.

Forgot to screen everyone but i'll just do unit analysis with their names instead of stats:

Sigurd - owned and did Sigurd things.

Lex - actually was really amazing for the first three chapters then didn't do anything else.

Aideen - staves galore

Ardan - ONE STEP CLOSER TO GENERAL

Levin - Married Aideen, killed Reptor, and killed the cross knights. He's actually pretty good for a foot unit.

Beowulf - saved a turn in chapter 2 did very little else

... was that really my whole gen 1 team? It's tiny!

ONWARDS TO GEN 2:

e2e483ed6035e3efc49d17f6bf8f0dcb.png

b8750dfeba56056c5a7d0049721a441b.png

ef715ea78309b98540c4d28a07620d98.png

wow, they look pretty decent! Thanks Levin genes.

CHAPTER 6 - 16/16 TURNS

didn't keep track of castle specific seizes. Warped Oifaye to the first castle to beat up one of Johan's Chumps so Celice could move a space farther, and Warped Radney to the same caslte to save the village. Lester, Femina and eventually Radney did a very bad job of killing Johalva's crew, they're so bad. I'm glad I left the hero lance on Fin.

stats after chapter 7

64232d34c9b2e5e9eb252dab8e80f5c8.png

wow, pretty good.

6eb360245f599788291d5e68aa229c4c.png

she got a level?

f1b7963a2355728d07adc6cbd9a2e388.png

dat stache

877a33d4bed2ef1a56de12ea5941883c.png

lesterrrr

0978ea51a2798642cbc59731c1840a7e.png

lanaaaaaa

7e546066849a527bd1ef6fa858a8abf1.png

badneyyyyy

cac1bea6b812185a8886958c34ed7fd5.png

fear da butt

dec8c3522ef08264966ebaf5cb281129.png

too bad she doesn't have pursuit

Edited by General Horace

CHAPTER 7 - 22/38 TURNS

Kinda forget the castle names don't sue me if i'm wrong

TO YIED - 9/9 TURNS

Celice ran to Yied

TO MELGEN? 6/15 TURNS

Celice ran to Melgen and got healed by Lana along the way.

TO DARNA - 4/19 TURNS

Oifaye and Buttfaceonamountain cleared a way for Celice to run and kill the boss and seize by turn 4, Buttface's shitty defence lured the enemies that didn't suicide on OIfaye away from Aless.

TO ALSTER? 3/22 TURNS

Celice moved a little south, and Aless got Laylea, who danced Celice, who was warped by Lana down to Melgen, and he ran and killed Blume, while Lester and BADNEY killed one of the thwomps to get it out of the way, while the Lenster team + Femina (who spent the entire chapter there getting exp) lured away the mage squads. Buttface and Oifaye got the defence ring.

too lazy for stats

CHAPTER 8 - 11/49 TURNS

TO THE TOP - 5/5 TURNS

Warped Celice to Lenster and he ran across and seized. LAYLEA beat on things with the thief sword, but I think Lana actually needs the money more.

TO THE BOTTOM - 6/11 TURNS

Hawk costed a turn, but he'll probably save at least one in the long run so oh well. People ate the children, and Celice ran down and seized.

Lester finally gets some good bows!

STATS

6e53b2b5edc0077f82f8a1bef57c69f4.png

bad speed? Check. Surprised he hasn't capped level.

4384af21853e62a2e78efba781925532.png

man Hawk is soooooo good

7e614127c1559cb26944b06ff6f22591.png

Even if his strength sucks he still kills everything since his skills are amazing.

1175a4b7b327d3792bbed0c86483306b.png

FEAR THE BUTT'S THUNDER

6b7161eadc660efe894aaccc59813602.png

actually turning out pretty solid

b355576af980cb92b3c4416a4fa599f0.png

ha, totally promoting her next chapter where she'll continue to burn RN's in the home castle

407ff10da8a6da026b0e161cc666fa16.png

Lanaaaaaa

Her Res is a little lower than I'd like it to be, but I guess she'll take a barrier ring, since Hawk won't need one.

f6933435ecfb3c8a70dc123a16fc9df6.png

hopefully she'll punch some wyverns and promote.

4dc052e8303a15b2057fb308a5a46014.png

She's actually been not that bad

i'll probably have her take Lester's pursuit ring so she can fight a little better later, since he honestly doesn't really need it.

7a8d0d5ee5816246584ae92cac191b50.png

Layleaaaaaaaaa

Edited by General Horace

So it looks a bit like I'm stuck in Ch.5 ... I can get a really good turncount [like 15 or so?] but Sylvia won't fall in love in time ... or anytime soon for that matter. So either I'll have to run gen 2 without Leen or I'll restart the run. It's not like anybody except Horace and me is actually running this anymore so I may actually start it again. Decisions ...

Yeah, as it turned out Holyn did exactly nothing all. At least he should make a decent father for Leen as he gives her decent defensive growth rates and allows her to use to Hero Sword + Luna combo for arenas. And Fin can just take care of the Orgahill pirates and get kills on the Hero Lance in the process so it's all good.

At this point I'm like 75% sure I'll restart because it also gives me the chance to rectifiy other mistakes.

So I started again and am pretty happy with the results so far:

Prologue 10/10 turns: I did the same strat for castle 1 as last time. Took my time to figure out a favorable RNG string to shave off a turn on the way to the 2nd castle. Fin got a shitty level up in the process but I'm OK with that trade.

Chapter 21/31 turns: Really happy with this this turncount. Castle 1 was 4 turns, Castle 2 was 6 turns, Castle 3 was 11 turns. Without healing I don't think I could take the 2nd castle any sooner. Killed Jamka and everybody except Cuan cleared the arena because for some reason I never seem to get him in a position to arena heal. Oh well.

CHAPTER 9 - 11/61 TURNS

TO :Kappa: - 2/2 TURNS

Got danced on turn 1, yeah.

TO LUTHECIA - 2/4 TURNS

Warped Laylea to :Kappa: and she danced Celice (who moved a few spaces ahead so she could actually get warped there) and he ran and killed the bossjerk. Laylea returned home with the return ring.

TO GRUNIA? - 3/7 TURNS

Warped Laylea to dance Celice, Oifaye defended Luthecia for Hawk's event/

TO THRACIA - 4/11 TURNS

Warped Laylea to Thracia but I don't think it did much other than make Areone easier to deal with. Killed him with Light sword Celice over two turns for the prayer ring. Julia promoted somewhere near the end of the chapter.

stats

d1ec0dfbd51e49d2d748ab2c44438143.png

wow, didn't even cap skill, what a chump

ed0103edc12e2fbdc13cbd963c612927.png

LAYLEAAAA

91f10b7e1d98b4aa576ee5a5f9745e50.png

she's doing her best

87d74ddde2891124836a0155999add31.png

finally sold the silence, sleep and all the other staves in her convoy to buy all this stuff. I totally intentionally planned ahead and had a barrier ring in her storage already, totally intentional

ec6b7ad9894fbd93671ad5ffd31902d9.png

ha, she promoted

d14065dbc3c3b026c1a73586ee8bfe68.png

oifayyyyye

cbffed28e9c91dec600ef366052e56c7.png

da buttssss

15db3b321930218910bbc250a2542c8b.png

you're past your prime bro

at least he capped magic

e80ecee3333b79658302c2033a033de7.png

SO GOOD

ugh

To Anphony: ~6 Turns

Everyone ran forward... and everyone died. And died again. There was some more death as a topping. I was sick of the castle so I decided to skip Paragon since I had spent ages rigging and not working as 3 60s and an 80 needed to miss an Ethlin at 5 HP. The boss was a major pain as well. The RNG decided to sibling-crit him to save me some time, and I decided to just forget it. rip winning. Not like I'd have won anyway, but I won't be getting any uber-Celices any time soon. The noobiness shows.

If someone wants to nuke Agustria, I wholeheartedly approve.