Capture Command

PuffPuff

Can you capture the enemies in Anna' DLC to make an army of Williams and Hormones? I don't have any weird fetish, I swear!

No.

I tried. -.-

-----

(Nohr Hard)

Uoaqv8.jpg
Zero is becoming my favorite male character of this game! He has awesome Res like Anna making him a calm, charming serene man. Only serene thinking men get good Res. Did all this with no grind. NEVER GRIND ON NOHR ROUTE. IT MAKES YOU WEAK AND PATHETIC. (Only grind in the final chapter...that's when it's allowed!) Thracia's game paid off. Gonna use a Master Seal to promote him now!
~Nohr is where it's at.
~Nohr is my life.
~Nohr makes me feel alive.
~Nohr is the shit.
~These are my friends and family.
~I'm not as happy as I am with the Nohrians.
~I love this game!
~It's truly only tactical on this route!
5ZKAre.jpg
SQpdkJ.jpg

He bagged a live one. I love this character. Him and Orochi should get hitched! :D

Edited by Princess_Elise

So how hard is it to procure the jail in time to get Haitaka? Also does Capture have to kill the enemy or just hit?

Lv.1 Prison is available after chapter 8.

Haitaka requires 3 times of talking before joining: 1. after ch 9; 2. after Mozume's paralogue; 3. after the first defense battle in My Castle.

So it is possible to get Haitaka before chapter 10 without visiting other My Castles or waiting for real time.

You have to kill the enemy.

Edited by Tooru