Children's starting stats?

nocturnal YL

I have abolutely nothing to back me up except one Kawaki Chatei reader's observations:

​This page

子世代の初期値は「クラス基本値+子供固有の基本値+変動親の補正値+(Lv-10)×成長率」になっていると思われる

I believe the children's initial stats are
[class base + child's fixed base + variable parent's modifier + (Lv - 10) × growth]

The other parts are easy to understand, but what's the variable parent's modifier?

I think growth may refer to [(child+varParent)/2+class] which we derived before (and one that Kawaki Chatei seems to agree), but it's not detailed here.

​And while we're at that, on growths:

This page

育てた感覚では任意親との合計÷2だと思います。ヒサメとかマトイとか父親の成長も引き継いでいるとは思えない… 電撃あたりの攻略本にも÷2で書かれてるそうです。

It feels like it's (the total of the child and the variable parent)÷2.
It doesn't feel like Hisame and Matoi have inherited their fathers' growths...
Dengeki's strategy guide also says ÷2, I think.

Off-topic: apparently, Dengeki also has the formula for support growths. May not be 100% reliable information, since this site is a 2ch/Twitter/official site aggregator.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Presumably, the variable parent's modifiers are the stat mods of the parents who aren't set in stone: fathers for Shigure and M!Kanna, mothers for everyone else. So if Midoriko's mom has a +2 Spd modifier, it would add 2 to Midoriko's starting speed.

Presumably, the variable parent's modifiers are the stat mods of the parents who aren't set in stone: fathers for Shigure and M!Kanna, mothers for everyone else. So if Midoriko's mom has a +2 Spd modifier, it would add 2 to Midoriko's starting speed.

What I am wondering is whatdoes this modifier mean: is this the parent's own personal portion of the starting stats, the gained stats obtained via level ups, or is it from somewhere else?

​The original JP text just says 補正値, not 上限補正値 (cap modifier), so I think it's not going to be cap modifier? (Of course, since this is just a single-line comment casually written, it's just as possible that the writer meant that.)

Edited by nocturnal YL

Yeah that's the growth. I think the stats it will have is the same as awakening. Dad and Mom and child stats divided 3 to get starting stats or is it changed in this game.

Edited by Alvic

Idk if I'm getting your question understood right but from what I can tell, the modifiers are parents buffs and debuffs plus 1. The growth is variant parent + children grow divided by 2 then add the class growth rates.