Rolling Back a Save File?

Billyroflcopter

I've been playing The Last Promise recently and I noticed something: I missed 5 characters because I beat Chapter 18 and Chapter 21 too fast. I haven't backed up any saves, so I can't go back and get them. I'd have to play from Chapter 11 to Chapter 23x and I'm really not feelin' that. If anyone knows any way to roll back my save, I'd appreciate it greatly. I love this hack to death, but I've done this in Sacred Stones, too, with Cormag. Again, I'd love any help. If I need to provide the save file, I can do that on request.

I hate to break this to you, but you can't roll back what doesn't exist D:

...But, you can probably use the standard chapter warp code for FE7 to return to Chapter 18 and continue from there. Just be careful of possible side effects, especially if you, say, recruited any characters from 18 and onwards

I hate to break this to you, but you can't roll back what doesn't exist D:

...But, you can probably use the standard chapter warp code for FE7 to return to Chapter 18 and continue from there. Just be careful of possible side effects, especially if you, say, recruited any characters from 18 and onwards

Thank you so much! Some of my characters might end up with skewed levels, but that can only help, I suppose. Feels weird to cheat, but I didn't want to play that far again. Again, thank you.