Zero little problem.

Eriotto

Hi, i can't decide what i want to do with Zero, I'm going to marry him with Mamui so i can give him every class i want, there are simply 2 options for me, stay in adventurer for skills and then do Holy bowman or reclass him fast as possible to dark mage and give him sage for tomafaire, looking at growths bowman would be better however he does have -2 str mod and 0 mag mod. Someone used Zero and know what's better on him? I want to add i allow grinding with him so getting ranks with weapons won't be much a problem, so i want Zero best for ethernal more than best for 20/20.

Elite Ninja can make use of his +3 Spd and +1 Res.

If you give him Bowman, I think it is batter to choose Golden-kite Warrior as his final class: a flier with 9 movement.

I didn't asked for that, i was wondering how Zero ends up as adventurer/holy bowman comparing to sage/dark mage. Which of this ones is better for him, why etc.

Well, I ALWAYS marry Zero, and I use him as an Adventurer.

My MU has +mag -str and is a witch. It gives zero a +6 mag bonus, and then I give him a forged shining bow.

Holy Bowman is my secondary class ^^

But of course, this is a bit specific, not everyone likes to be a magic unit.

I think Adventurer better compliments his max stat modifiers so that would be best as his ending class. Holy Bowman gives him good skills that he can use as a bow user. Leo and Nyx are better mages than him with their higher magic modifiers and much better magic growths. I would also consider Bow Knight as an ending class because Zero is a little more physical (despite the -2 strength mod) and would appreciate the boost in strength cap and growth.

I think Adventurer better compliments his max stat modifiers so that would be best as his ending class. Holy Bowman gives him good skills that he can use as a bow user. Leo and Nyx are better mages than him with their higher magic modifiers and much better magic growths. I would also consider Bow Knight as an ending class because Zero is a little more physical (despite the -2 strength mod) and would appreciate the boost in strength cap and growth.

I see, however i think we can't compare sorc!Zero to Nyx or Leo, even to Elise. :P I just wondered if it have chance to work by any chance, i'm still wondering about what class i want him to have, with his modifiers he can go simply for magic, but growths are better for str so this is the thing i have problem with. :P

I see, however i think we can't compare sorc!Zero to Nyx or Leo, even to Elise. :P I just wondered if it have chance to work by any chance, i'm still wondering about what class i want him to have, with his modifiers he can go simply for magic, but growths are better for str so this is the thing i have problem with. :P

I guess the bottom line is that if you are willing to grind him, use Eternal Seals on him, and give him access to Spellcaster/Priest for Tomefaire, then go for it. With his low magic growth and a starting rank of E in tomes it will take a little long term investment, but he will eventually make a decent Sorc. Not the best as we have established but decent, especially if paired with a magical MU.