Unit Practicality Thread

Wayward Alchemist

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dskjgn i swear i'm gonna still get soleil

I have to make her decent. I HAVE TO. Out of bias...

I have to too haha Soleil is my waifu:) I'm going to make her Peri!Soleil and marry her with my avatar with Samurai as secondary and inherit a dark mage skill from Peri and a buddy skill from Laslow maybe a fighter skill:)

RIP her then. Nothing important was lost.

Soleil's a cool kid though. Base 60% Str growth is higher than Shinonome and her base class is gr8. Actually yeah she's like a female Shinonome except she can go horse. She just has problems existing.

How can you make Tsukuyomi viable in Hoshido ? I reclassed him in Oni Savage because i thought it will be good with his growth but... He is just a tank who deals no damage, like RInkah. Maybe i have to wait until his promotion ?

Edited by CompteSecours

How can you make Tsukuyomi viable in Hoshido ? I reclassed him in Oni Savage because i thought it will be good with his growth but... He is just a tank who deals no damage, like RInkah. Maybe i have to wait his promotion ?

Just go through Spell Caster then after promoting reclass to Shura

Soleil's a cool kid though. Base 60% Str growth is higher than Shinonome and her base class is gr8. Actually yeah she's like a female Shinonome except she can go horse. She just has problems existing.

Oh! That's great for me then. I just need to decide what to pass down - for Las probably a Ninja skill I'd assume, for Soleil a Samurai skill...

emm... No, Laslow gives her Ninja

Whit who you want to marry Laslow ?

oh right he does my bad, still would be nice

And sorry what? I want to personally marry Laslow...

Oh! That's great for me then. I just need to decide what to pass down - for Las probably a Ninja skill I'd assume, for Soleil a Samurai skill...

It's a bit more complicated than Awakening if you want to pass down a skill :'v

Laslow can A+ either Xander/Odin/Flannel/Saizo(Pointless).. Soleil can A+ either Sophie/Ophelia/Eponine/Mitama(Revelations) and can marry any Nohr's male child units, Kisaragi/Gurei (Revelations). So think about a skill that will benefit her and she can't learn herself.

Edited by KamuiSama

Laslow can A+ either Xander/Odin/Arthur/Saizo(Pointless).. Soleil can A+ either Sophie/Ophelia/Eponine/Mitama(Revelations) and can marry any Nohr's male child units, Kisaragi/Gurei (Revelations). So think about a skill that will benefit her and she can't learn herself.

Probably a Samurai or Ninja Skill then. I was planning on having her A+ Sophie if I dont' do Laslow A+ing Marxander. As far as marriage, that'll depend on which kids I get. I was planning on Foleo, Deere, and Lutz at least for males.

How can you make Tsukuyomi viable in Hoshido ? I reclassed him in Oni Savage because i thought it will be good with his growth but... He is just a tank who deals no damage, like RInkah. Maybe i have to wait until his promotion ?

Normally you wouldn't want to put effort into him, from an efficiency and practical standpoint. He'll want some stat boosters asap in mag/def/HP. slapping Orochi on him will help his low base speed, and giving him tonics/cafeteria should make him fairly easy to grind. He's a solid unit once trains, but once again, that means you actually have to train him. He's like Mozume, except he comes later and doesnt have aptitude.

Tsukuyomi is all right from my experience. His personal skill allows him to grab kills pretty easily (on an easy path at that), he grows into a much faster tome user than Orochi and can ORKO pretty well without much of an investment. Tomes are a great weapon type (especially with all the knights and axe users that you fight in Hoshido) and Tsukuyomi is likely the best user of tomes outside of MU in Hoshido (Felicia is far too fragile to compete as a Mage Knight).

Laslow can A+ either Xander/Odin/Arthur/Saizo(Pointless).. Soleil can A+ either Sophie/Ophelia/Eponine/Mitama(Revelations) and can marry any Nohr's male child units, Kisaragi/Gurei (Revelations). So think about a skill that will benefit her and she can't learn herself.

Couldn't Laslow A+ Flannel?

Which pair do you want on Laslow? For example I want to marry Peri with him and marry Soleil with my avatar with Samurai as secondary

??? Oh right not native language. I am pairing myself (Kamui/Corirn) with Laslow.

Has anybody tried temporarily going Brave Hero with Xander to get Sol as your proc skill instead of Luna? I gotta say I do appreciate Luna procs on the higher difficulties of the game, though, as Xander, believe it or not, often 1HKOs enemies he doesn't double and can sometimes even fail to 2HKO enemies he does double with, like, S-Charlotte. The vitality from running Sol could you give more confidence when facing really large groups of endgame foes.