6) The free DLC released in Japan to come out free here

7) Make children come from alternate dimensions instead

8) Give Camilla and F!Generals pants, or at least shorts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want, just because I want~

* DLC with conversations like Awakening scrambles, because I really like conversations :V . I just want more interactions between characters that can supports, characters that CAN'T support (Like Oboro with Piery maybe? Both lost their parents in front of them :/), and special conversations for the mothers with their kids (and dads in the case of MKanna and Shigure)

* Takumi4Smash!

* Also Takumi and Leon amiibo \o/ !

* The TCG characters in the game, the new girl Yuzu caught my attention (wonder if there are another char for Nohr too)

* Fire Emblem Fates badges for the Badge Arcade (like the japanese ones, but that will be after the release of the game I guess)

* Not too much censorship, only the necessary

* A DLC with Christmas hats for everyone!

* The Special Edition of the game for Mexico... Gameplanet didn't have it... yet.

* Official OST

* An Anthology for Invisible Kingdom, I really liked the Hoshido and Nohr ones

* ARTBOOK!

I want that too. And Oboro x Leon but that will never happen.

You brought up a nice topic. AMIIBO! Instead of just having a Takumi amiibo, why not have every main characters amiibo? By main characters I mean the royal families of each (Xander,Camilla,Leon,Elise,Ryouma,Hinoka,Takumi,Sakura,Kamui). I find that very unlikely for some reason but I think it would be cool to see. I've also seen quite a few people mention the incest marriage options. I believe if it is released in the west like that, there are going to be a ton of complaints from game reviewers. The final thing that someone mentioned that grabbed my attention was more Gay/Lesbian marriage options. In America, Lesbian and Gay marriage is no longer illegal, because of this, I don't see why this would be a problem. Of course they shouldn't go overboard so that every character in the game can be LGBT but more options would be nice!

-Uchu~

\_(^-^)_/

You brought up a nice topic. AMIIBO! Instead of just having a Takumi amiibo, why not have every main characters amiibo? By main characters I mean the royal families of each (Xander,Camilla,Leon,Elise,Ryouma,Hinoka,Takumi,Sakura,Kamui). I find that very unlikely for some reason but I think it would be cool to see.

Ah Yes Yes! I want both families in amiibo, it would be cool! And hey... If there are amiibos for lot of Animal Crossing characters, why not one for each royal? If they can for AC, they can do it for Fire Emblem too! I'm sure I will throw all my money to Nintendo for all of them! But I don't know what will they could be able to do for the games... Anyway, I wish for more FE Amiibos :3

1) A special edition for Canada

2) Change few thing in the Nohr campaign

3) Make a support between Crimson and Ryouma

4) Takumi for smash bros for wii u and 3DS

5) DLC for Kamui kidnapping

6) Don't allow to Kamui a S support with his/her silibing

A lot people will understand my number 6 (You maybe know what I'm thinking).

Here are mine, though I feel like I might be beating a dead horse with some of them...

1. Tweak Conquest's story. It doesn't need to be a complete rewrite, as that is impossible for a localization group, but some cleaning is required. For example,

Hinoka should react to Camilla's flirting at near the end with a little more anger. Not embarrassment. After all, this is the woman that killed her soldiers, likely maimed her retainers, and is part of the army that is destroying her homeland, Camilla's flirting should only fuel Hinoka's hatred and rage, not cause her to look over Camilla with embarrassment and what appears to be lust.

2. On that note, turn down the guilt-trip bait on the Nohr route! Or make Hoshido more muddy! Something, anything! I know Japanese culture places more of a priority on loyalty to ones blood-relations, but that is no excuse to make one entire route seem like the bad one! If you haven't noticed, I'm still a little upset about this.
  3. Keep the "my room". Sure the premise is... odd, but it is a new feature to the series. I do want to see how it functions and to hear the voice actors squirm in the sound booth if they are going with direct translations of some of the lines.
  4. Reduce the Kamui worship. He/she may be the protagonist, but the level of player worship they have makes the character appear to be a marty-stu/mary sue. No one likes a marty-stu/mary sue. NOBODY.
  5. Remove the incestuous marriage options, and don't try to hide it. No one is fooled by that whole "companions" shtick.

It might be frugal to make a minor change to ensure that shenmei and mikoto are not sisters, making the supposed "canon" pairing of Aqua and Kamui non-incestuous.

6. Either give a better reason for the 2nd gen to exist or lock them as post-game content. While I do like some of them, the whole bunch of them appear to be forced into the game with no valid reason for their existence other than for a whole other cast of characters for the player to marry.
  7. More same-sex options, for both genders and for other characters as well. Sure, Zero is interesting enough, but the female Kamui in my playthrough will be avoiding Shara like the plague for the same reasons that my male Kamui will be. Good canidates for this include Soleil, Cyrus, Aqua, and Joker.
  8. I will second the opinion that certain characters and generics really could use a pair of pants, or a shirt... or both. Especially Charlotte. I love her as a character, but the fact that she wears a literal armored bikini into battle makes me more confused than anything. Perhaps that is part of her plan. Stun her foes with what appears to be her idiocy of not wearing anything to a battlefield and then kill them before they finish gawking.
  9. Did I mention the incest? Well here is another reason to ditch it beyond cultural reasons. The Nohrian ones can be interpreted wrong and raise questions about the characters personalities (i.e thinking that Kamui was a sibling for years and the moment they find out they aren't immediately lusting for them), and the Hoshido ones, well, the less said about them the better.
  10. Some of the units could use a buff in their respective roles. I.E: Tsubaki as a Pegasus Warrior, Odin as a Dark Mage, e.c.t.
  11. Make some of the supports feel more natural. Sure, a joke support from rank c to a may seem funny but for a lot of them the jump to s feels very forced for some supports.
  12. Let the Kamui-sexuals branch out! We all know of Flora's crush on Joker and how Crimson idolizes Ryoma, why can't they all support?

That's about it from me. None of them are likely to make it, but one can only hope...

Edited by warchiefwilliams

you know what the worst thing is about crimson/ryouma not having a support though

Like Flora x Joker at least works 1-sided because god he's such an ass to her, it'd be better if she can marry other people, don't get me wrong, i'd like if she had just as many options as other people, Sunwoo and I have been entertaining the idea of Flora with Marx or Leon, for example. Joker yells at her for being "selfish" for betraying MU (and granted, it's incredibly in-character of him to do so) when she's doing what she can to save her clan, so girl, Flora, you can do better than that ass. Aim for the hot prince, perhaps

The thing about Ryouma x Crimson is that it's so easily mutual. Ryouma, Mr serious composed general leader king dude, reacts to Crimson in such a way that his siblings actually tease him about it, and the way he reacted to her death and IIRC I hear he gets a special boss convo with her zombie ass while no one else does, there's pretty much no excuse there

Honestly I think Crimson and Flora should just get supports with everyone, it'd solve the MaMU missing child issue

Edit: oh I found the boss convo

Edited by Thor Odinson

Flora with Marx or Leon

... please send me ideas about it because I already enjoy this.

8) Give Camilla and F!Generals pants, or at least shorts

Yes please it's so weird to see Elfie running around in panties.

Well:

1) European release date!

2) More same-sex option. I love Zero but I can't marry him on Hoshido and Silas is the second best option. Other options that work are:

Azura-Self explanatory

Felicia and Jakob-Especially Jakob. I think these should have been it from the first place TBH since they are s heavily shipped

Subaki-I just kinda see him as bi, I don't why, maybe it is because he supports Zero

Soleil-Self explanatory

3)Ryoma x Crimson! Please make it a thing alongside Jakob x Flora. At least then that evens out the girl:boy ratio so Mamui can marry who he wants without giving up a kid.

4)Just make the story seem better. I know they can't do much but write it so it is not so stupid.

5)Keep My Room. I see no reason for it to be removed.

6)Give F!Generals and F!Cavs/Paladins pants. I get Camilla and Charlotte not having them since Camilla is supposed to be this promiscuous character and Charlotte, well it is explained in her supports but Effie from what I know is the same age as Elise and Sophie is just no.

7)Non-kamui same-sex options.Leo X Zero and Nishiki X Flannel anyone?

Sorry to be that guy but

No censorship! - This is almost completely confirmed to happen by now, but I still hope and pray that too much isn't changed. Especially character designs. I disagree with changing the way a character was originally designed just to 'please' a western audience.

Nothing like Awakenings DLC - Please No DLC missions or DLC characters like are in Awakening. I thought the DLC characters were very boring, lifeless, and they weren't even REAL.

The full game is already split into 3 parts, sold as DLC for 80 bucks. Japan currently has about 20 bucks worth of DLC (100 dollars now) and files indicate more are coming. Anna is already a DLC character, but unlike the Awakening DLC character she has a support and you can marry her and all. Her assets are in the game too, she's just locked away from you.

Different DLC Depending On The Side You Choose - I think this would be a fun feature to add, making the choice of side even harder. Side with Nohr and have the chance to get characters from Path Of Radiance? Or side with Hoshido and get characters from Sacred Stones? < Not exactly that but something like that ^-^.

None of that is into DLC, just one where they try to explain some stuff about the story but ends up creating more flaws than fixing them.

Localization Of Names Kept To A Minimum - In Fates, clearly Hoshido is eastern styled and Nohr is somewhat western styled. Wouldn't it make sense to keep EASTERN style names in the EASTERN syled country?! Same with western.

From the treehouse event we already had Harold changed to Arthur (3rd Arthur/Artur by now) and long japanese names are butchered to reduce the syllable count on the names (Suzukaze -> Kaze, Hazahana ->Hana). Expect the unexpected.

Posibble Add-On Story DLC - Nothing too deep, but maybe a couple missions 5 years after the time of Fates? Once again this DLC would need to depend on the side you chose.

Expect more fanservice DLC, more broken DLC skills and hopefully some Apotheosis ripoff. No DLC seems to change depending on the route you choose.

Edited by Neofranky

Localization changes galore. Anything that'll turn this game into a PEGI 12-rated title and conciliate this (thanks to Intelligent Systems) torn apart fanbase.

That's totally what christmas is all about, am I right? : )

Happy Advent Season, and god bless.

I see plenty of people who want more same-sex options, but why not go all out and make everybody bi? I think it works best, everyone gets the partner they want, which is impossible if they restrict it in any way.

Also, I don't want them to censor any armor. I mean, it's called fantasy armor for a reason. Plus, wearing cloth or no helmet on a battlefield is just begging to be killed, why is that considered better than boob windows? For realism, all classes would need armor and helmets.

-More same-sex option(who can S rank each other)+ children.

-No A+ rank, a A rank should be egnouh(the A+ system only serve to make Kamui even more special)

-To be able to choose between jacob and felicia at the beginning of the game( it's not like choice was the theme of the game,right?)

-more support for the kamuisexual.

-Buff the characters who need it in invisible kingdom.

No censorship! - This is almost completely confirmed to happen by now, but I still hope and pray that too much isn't changed. Especially character designs. I disagree with changing the way a character was originally designed just to 'please' a western audience.

Nothing like Awakenings DLC - Please No DLC missions or DLC characters like are in Awakening. I thought the DLC characters were very boring, lifeless, and they weren't even REAL.

The full game is already split into 3 parts, sold as DLC for 80 bucks. Japan currently has about 20 bucks worth of DLC (100 dollars now) and files indicate more are coming. Anna is already a DLC character, but unlike the Awakening DLC character she has a support and you can marry her and all. Her assets are in the game too, she's just locked away from you.

Different DLC Depending On The Side You Choose - I think this would be a fun feature to add, making the choice of side even harder. Side with Nohr and have the chance to get characters from Path Of Radiance? Or side with Hoshido and get characters from Sacred Stones? < Not exactly that but something like that ^-^.

None of that is into DLC, just one where they try to explain some stuff about the story but ends up creating more flaws than fixing them.

Localization Of Names Kept To A Minimum - In Fates, clearly Hoshido is eastern styled and Nohr is somewhat western styled. Wouldn't it make sense to keep EASTERN style names in the EASTERN syled country?! Same with western.

From the treehouse event we already had Harold changed to Arthur (3rd Arthur/Artur by now) and long japanese names are butchered to reduce the syllable count on the names (Suzukaze -> Kaze, Hazahana ->Hana). Expect the unexpected.

Posibble Add-On Story DLC - Nothing too deep, but maybe a couple missions 5 years after the time of Fates? Once again this DLC would need to depend on the side you chose.

Expect more fanservice DLC, more broken DLC skills and hopefully some Apotheosis ripoff. No DLC seems to change depending on the route you choose.

Um...you cannot break this game whatsoever. The mechanics are set to be just like Pokemon now that you can thwart absolutely anything with a few simple things.

-Sealing Skills

-Venom/Four Fangs/Deadly Breath

-Counter no longer works during your opponents phase. This is good, actually. As that is what made Awakening Lunatic+ unbalanced! As Galeforce and Counter absolutely broke that game!

-A few skills like Flamboyant and Line Of Death also gives it to your enemies.

-Defensive Formation totally negates double attacking non braved effect weapons and Speed Seal.

-Cut Through

-Attacking skills like Vengeance and Ignis only works with the amount of skill that you have! Whenever they activate, it only does it's job with the amount of skill that you have!

-Charm and Demoiselle no longer gives hit and avoid.

-There are less enemy phase dependant skills with the exceptions of Solidary, Underdog and Lucky Seven

...And there aren't going to be anything new with what was already cracked in the game and discovered! Still...I still feel that we should get Status Resistance. It only does it's job by half and it's something that we can have to deal with Venom, staves that conk you out etc much more. Make this a DLC skill definitely.

I want an European release date.

I want skinship to be untouched.

The rest, they can do what they want, but

I still want to marry the siblings because I want Lachesis to marry Marx and I want a green haired Rolfinator (Takumi's son I forgot his name).

I'm really hoping they give the Amiibo characters personal skills in the localization. It's bad enough that they can't support other units and lack a class set, there's no reason for them not to have a personal skill. Plus, it annoys the crap out of me that they just have an empty slot where the skill should be.

I'm also hoping they fix a lot of units' recruitment issues in IK, some of the base stats/level you get some characters is horrifying for how late you get them.

Are they saying that the first season of DLC will be available at launch? Or is it just wishful thinking?

I believe they are trying to tell us that there will be future DLC. Most likely the DLC will be available at launch, or very soon after. I do not think that they are confirming that it will be available at launch through that statement.

- Uchu~

\_(^-^)_/

From what I know about Fates so far..

- Cut the incest. (Although, I'm believe it was reasonably common in those times to marry within families/clans, so it's probably more true to the setting if you keep it, but... half-siblings? Not even cousins?)

- Please have a good story. C'mon.

- More same-sex marriage options! Also with a non-Avatar character, like between two non-Avatar units. :3

More info regarding the English voice actors would be nice.

The English voice cast for video games are usually "revealed" around the time of the release, so come back around January or mid February would be ideal.

That being said, my wish for Fates is that hoping the localization team put more emphasis on grey morality part of things in both Nohr and Hoshido routes via support conversations. Also, handling the issue of having the option for the Avatar to marry your royal siblings as well as the infamous Male Avatar and Soleil support conversation controversy would be a big challenge for the localization team.

I have one large wish: Fandom to find their chill. Please, and thank you.

My Actual Fates Probably Unrealistic Wish: Weapon icons being unique per weapon. Come on....

I want skinship to be untouched.

YES

My Actual Fates Probably Unrealistic Wish: Weapon icons being unique per weapon. Come on....

Honestly. ;;

And this hurts the most when you're watching JP runthroughs and you have no idea which weapons they're using, and you're left to guess from hit rate and critical hit rate...