What is your favorite/least favorite Shovel Knight stage?

Clarinets

I made this because Shovel Knight is fun and haven't made an FFtF topic before. Interested to see how it is~

My favorite is probably Plague Knight or Mole Knight's stage.

Plague Knight because of the cauldron platforms and Mole Knight because of the bouncy platform puzzles.

My least favorite is Treasure Knight's stage because of the angler fish part.

I haven't played Tinker Knight's stage or anything past that, by the way.

So what do you guys think?

This could go in general gaming too, just fyi.

Also my favorite stage is probably Spectre Knights stage, I just love the Castlevania vibes, but I like most of the stages in the game.

However my least favorite stage is Plague Knights, it constantly dicks me over at every single possible chance and I just don't find it fun at all.

This could go in general gaming too, just fyi.

You're probably right, I was thinking of putting it there but wasn't sure if anyone would actually start up an in-depth discussion so here we are~

Also my favorite stage is probably Spectre Knights stage, I just love the Castlevania vibes, but I like most of the stages in the game.

Specter Knight's stage was fun. I enjoyed the boss fight and the darkness sections of the stage.

However my least favorite stage is Plague Knights, it constantly dicks me over at every single possible chance and I just don't find it fun at all.

Hmm. Well, I enjoyed the gimmicks it threw at me and had fun with the stage's design.

Thinking about it, I really liked Propellor Knight's stage. The cannons were cool and the windy sections made for interesting challenges. The fans scattered around the level, especially during that one vertical part, were fun too.

Thinking about it, I really liked Propellor Knight's stage. The cannons were cool and the windy sections made for interesting challenges. The fans scattered around the level, especially during that one vertical part, were fun too.

Maybe I was too harsh on Plague Knights haha ^^; but yeah Propeller is fun.

Propeller Knight's Stage is my favourite because of how creative it is, its difficulty, and the music (the boss is a pain on NG+ though)

King Knight's is my least favourite, because it's very easy and doesn't really have any of the cool platforming ideas that other stages incorporate, but I like King Knight though

The Tower Floor 2 though is by far the most rage-inducing on NG+ though, by like so much compared to everything else

This is not accounting for Plague Knight's campaign though, where the levels feel very different, and I haven't replayed them enough to form an opinion on best and worst

There's a new game plus?

Also, I agree with you on King Knight but feel that the stage was designed to ease the player into the game as sort of an expansion on the prologue. It certainly does it's job there.

Yeah, the levels aren't really different on NG plus, except that they all have less checkpoints, no food, double damage. All stages have only 2 checkpoints except for the second stage of the Tower, which for no reason betrays this rule and only has one. which is why it's so rage-inducing.

Having not played through with Plague Knight, my favorite is probably Spectre Knight's for the tension of the platforming and the music(mostly the music, really) and my least favorite is Polar Knight's because I'm bad at it, especially the boss fight, and am not too fond of the music aside from one riff.