I like cats, here's my introduction.

angienessyo

I've always been a bit nervous about getting involved in any Fire Emblem communities due to most of my experience being with Awakening. But I've been lurking a while and you guys seem nice so I'll give this a shot! My name's Heather and I'm a freelance comic colorist for a living. (it's a weird profession I always have to explain to people, it just means I color comic books haha) When I'm not working or playing videogames and there isn't a cat in my lap preventing me from doing anything, I do a lot of drawing. You may have seen me clogging the Awakening tags on tumblr.

I got my start with Awakening, but thanks to some kind friends that had the older games and no longer wanted them, I've started to make my way through the US titles. Trying to wrap up Path of Radiance before Fates comes out here! I look forward to my life going to shambles in 2016 between all the new games I want coming out and my journey to try to get through all the translated Fire Emblems. It's nice to meet you guys, it will be cool to have more people to talk to about the games.

Edited by angienessyo

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

Also your drawings are so cute I almost died of cuteness overload.

Edited by Korosensei

Welcome to the forums, Angienessyo!

Fellow cat lovers unite! Cats are undoubtedly the best pet animals.

I'm just kidding I just love cats.

Awakening certainly isn't the most popular game in the series here at Serenes, but for the most part people tolerate you if you started with it or if you're a big fan of it.

Thank you! Glad to hear it :D I've seen some communities that are downright hostile towards the Awakening fans, so I'm glad I'm welcome here!

And I'm enjoying Path of Radiance! I'm not terribly far yet because life's been getting in the way, but it's nice actually playing Fire Emblem on a TV for once. Having permadeath I can't turn off is making me more careful, but I still do stupid things here and there.

I also love cats. Welcome to SF! We have a creative event going on right now that you might be interested in, judging from your tumblr posts :P:.

Oh it's fine haha I'm used to being the oldest person around. I'm pretty sure I'm older than like, 90% of tumblr.

lol! It's easy to feel on the older side here, but most of our staff are in their mid to late 20s, and at least two are over 30. You're not totally without peers!