Alright, I think I got that support creator thingie sorta figured out. Testing and willing to do interesting supports

Pretty_Handsome

Program in question - http://pastebin.com/0g7jf3i3 aka FEITS

Thing kept crashing so I had to redo it a few times and a few errors on my part caused me to backtrack quite a few times to get the desired effect I wanted. On another note, couldn't figure out how to change the background (If that's even possible) and it kept crashing so I opt'd to just saving the images separately instead of risking a full convo save..

Anyway, managed to get my C Rank of Crimson x Ryoma with a few changes finished through the editor thus far, plan to get the rest out as well.

Warning - Heavy amount of images under each Spoiler tag!

Oh, before that... If anyone has any Supports that they think are cool and would just like me to try putting them through the editor feel free to post them here and I'll see about getting to them when I have free time. This week may be slow though as I'm working the entire week and on Sunday I'm working an 11 hour shift.

Crimson x Ryoma - FEITS

[spoiler=C Rank]

FE_Conversation_0.png

FE_Conversation_1.png

FE_Conversation_2.png

FE_Conversation_3.png

FE_Conversation_4.png

FE_Conversation_5.png

FE_Conversation_6.png

FE_Conversation_7.png

FE_Conversation_8.png

FE_Conversation_9.png

FE_Conversation_10.png

FE_Conversation_11.png

FE_Conversation_12.png

FE_Conversation_13_1.png

FE_Conversation_14.png

FE_Conversation_15.png

FE_Conversation_16.png

FE_Conversation_17.png

FE_Conversation_18.png

FE_Conversation_19.png

FE_Conversation_20.png

FE_Conversation_21.png

[spoiler=B Rank]

FE_Conversation_0.png

FE_Conversation_1.png

FE_Conversation_2.png

FE_Conversation_3.png

FE_Conversation_4.png

FE_Conversation_5.png

FE_Conversation_6.png

FE_Conversation_7.png

FE_Conversation_8.png

FE_Conversation_9.png

FE_Conversation_10.png

FE_Conversation_11.png

FE_Conversation_12.png

FE_Conversation_13.png

FE_Conversation_14.png

FE_Conversation_15.png

FE_Conversation_16.png

FE_Conversation_17.png

FE_Conversation_18.png

FE_Conversation_19.png

FE_Conversation_20.png

FE_Conversation_21.png

FE_Conversation_22.png

FE_Conversation_23.png

FE_Conversation_24.png

FE_Conversation_25.png

FE_Conversation_26_1.png

[spoiler=A Rank]

FE_Conversation_0.png

FE_Conversation_1.png

FE_Conversation_2.png

FE_Conversation_3.png

FE_Conversation_4.png

FE_Conversation_5.png

FE_Conversation_6.png

FE_Conversation_7_1.png

FE_Conversation_8.png

FE_Conversation_9.png

FE_Conversation_10.png

FE_Conversation_11.png

FE_Conversation_12.png

FE_Conversation_13.png

FE_Conversation_14.png

FE_Conversation_15.png

FE_Conversation_16.png

FE_Conversation_17.png

FE_Conversation_18.png

FE_Conversation_19.png

FE_Conversation_20.png

FE_Conversation_21.png

FE_Conversation_22.png

FE_Conversation_23.png

FE_Conversation_24.png

FE_Conversation_25.png

FE_Conversation_26.png

FE_Conversation_27.png

FE_Conversation_28.png

FE_Conversation_29.png

FE_Conversation_30.png

FE_Conversation_31.png

FE_Conversation_32.png

FE_Conversation_33.png

FE_Conversation_34.png

FE_Conversation_35.png

S Rank = Scroll down the page, I hit the image cap per post with it. It has a lot of images.

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

It fits his character and if you noticed in his B Rank his expression did change... Though it's hard to tell because his changed expression looks really close to his standard one. Actually gave me a good laugh. No wonder so many are calling Ryouma "Mr. Perfect" or "Mr. Boring".

I also had a few frames where the sweatdrop wasn't there. Ryouma can control the very water within him! Can you spot the frames?

-

Which ones aren't showing up? I could re-upload them. Photo-bucket has been messing with me.

i can see them all so I can't tell which from which.

-

Anyway, uploading the A Rank now.

I can't see photos 5/7/8/9/10/14 of support C, the others are fine though!

And d'awww, that A support was adorable. And I laughed a lot at that lobster lord on his armor, I love Crimson.

I see, I'll re-upload them all. Easier that way.

Had to re-upload the entire album on photobucket as it had accidently removed it when I was adding in Rank B.

----

-Gamefaqs wouldn't let this be posted there, due to limits on max characters per line, so I may as well post it here as reference.
Indeed, he lacks a lot of expression though I"m gonna have fun with what he has in the S Rank when I get around to it. Maybe tomorrow. Got long work day today.
3 = Left
7 = Right
Just put in the characters name there.
Okay, let's get to work.
Here's the default they provide.
$Wmエリーゼ|3$w0|$Wsエリーゼ|$Wa$Eびっくり,汗|This is an example conversation.$k$p$Wmサクラ|7$w0|$Wsサクラ|$Wa$E怒,汗|It takes place between\nSakura and Elise.
I want Crimson and Ryouma so I will look for their names.
Crimson = クリムゾン
Ryouma = リョウマ
I also want to have them talk so...
Now I'll make them General/Static expression, add dialogue, turn on backgrounds, change text border to Hoshido and the characters themselves in.
$Wmクリムゾン|3$w0|$Wsクリムゾン|$Wa$E通常,通常|Hi, Ryouma!$k$p$Wmリョウマ|7$w0|$Wsリョウマ|$Wa$E通常,通常|Well met, Crimson.
Thus, with just those edits I turned the default that you see when the program starts...
Into...
This!
FE_Conversation_0.png
FE_Conversation_1.png
If you want say Ryouma to have another text box after his text box than just do this. Also, if you go past the first line limit, where it runs off the screen, than use something like \n (The link itself gives 3 usages you can use) to make it continue on the next line.
$Wmクリムゾン|3$w0|$Wsクリムゾン|$Wa$E通常,通常|Hi, Ryouma!$k$p$Wmリョウマ|7$w0|$Wsリョウマ|$Wa$E通常,通常|Well met, Crimson.$k$p$Wmリョウマ|7$w0|$Wsリョウマ|$Wa$E通常,通常|Fighting by your side once more brings\nback pleasant memories.
Ta-dah!
FE_Conversation_0.png
FE_Conversation_1.png
FE_Conversation_2.png
Just a quick tutorial for those that don't really understand it that well.
NOTE
Add $k$p after the first dialogue for every new dialogue you start. However, you CAN add in $k$p in front of the first dialogue with no issues. I find that this allows easier copying and pasting.
First Dialogue also has the character by themselves so, remember that. If you want both characters to appear than don't put them in the first Dialogue as it'll only show one.
DOUBLE NOTE!!!
Don't make my mistakes, always review your work BEFORE hitting reload on it. If you have, say, $ by itself it can crash the program. Happened a few times to me.

You would need the code for it in a format the thing understands. I haven't seen any like that for the in-game supports, course u didn't look too hard.

Hmmm...

I wanna try a Soleil x female support. But which 2nd Gen girl?

Foleo.

Okay, how about Ophelia or Matoi?

Also I like your supports, I imagine this is how they end though:

zx7vW4N.png

You would need the code for it in a format the thing understands. I haven't seen any like that for the in-game supports, course u didn't look too hard.

Hmmm...

I wanna try a Soleil x female support. But which 2nd Gen girl?

Ophelia or Shara?

ngl but I am looking for an eponine/soleil rewrite and your Crimson/Ryoma is one is p darn good. I loved that S Rank a lot.

Ophelia or Matoi are interesting. Hard decision between them. Leaning towards Matoi as she's "The Perfect Girl" so that should turn on Soleil's switch fast.

Thanks for the compliments. Had to redo it a few times as I kept copying an extra $ which crashes the program as it cannot compute that extra letter of coding apparently.

Now that you mention it, why didn't they do Matoi and Soleil? As you said, it is a perfect match-up. Such a missed opportunity by IS

I think it's because Matoi's father does not support with Soleil's in the third route, since Subaki can support with Zero and Lazward with Saizou. So, hence, Matoi's female support is with Eponine, and Soleil can marry Saizou's son.

But it would've been nice to see yeah

Ophelia or Matoi are interesting. Hard decision between them. Leaning towards Matoi as she's "The Perfect Girl" so that should turn on Soleil's switch fast.

Thanks for the compliments. Had to redo it a few times as I kept copying an extra $ which crashes the program as it cannot compute that extra letter of coding apparently.

Throwing another vote at Ophelia and Matoi.

Matoi sounds fun. Happy I brought her up, hm? xD

I imagined Cordelia/Matoi as a straight woman Severa/Luna is the flaming bisexual but a platonic Matoi x Soleil might be good.

Requesting Luna x Camilla~

I imagined Cordelia/Matoi as a straight woman Severa/Luna is the flaming bisexual but a platonic Matoi x Soleil might be good.

Requesting Luna x Camilla~

Me too, but what ifs/friendships and such are always good too. Just a support in general.

Hmm... So, C-S Matoi/Soleil or only C-A Matoi/Soleil?

Ophelia would be next.

I'd say C-S Ophelia (stronger bond because their fathers are friends) and C-A Matoi but it's up to you.

I've never complained about too much yuri in my fiction.