Alright, I think I got that support creator thingie sorta figured out. Testing and willing to do interesting supports

Pretty_Handsome

May I request Lazward x Foleo C-A?

And are you doing purely impossible supports or overwriting some possible supports? Because I would also like to see a new Corrin x Silas C-A that implies they were friends their entire lives instead of "I haven't seen you in years but let's just pick up where we left off"

Got this done, though I cannot fit S Rank in this post with the rest.

Perhaps, though aren't Foleo and Lazward in completely different generations?

[spoiler=Matoi/Soleil C]

Nj9F9D.png

r7L4YR.png

FZ2Rvk.png

VoAkWg.png

RWLAzm.png

UAovem.png

cC7BzF.png

wayPob.png

9LVzEL.png

nFwJUQ.png

K7EvNO.png

dTgR0a.png

dJAp08.png

sm5gGN.png

gKy6Kr.png

sZfajR.png

[spoiler=Matoi/Soleil B]

WweGEj.png

0zLuGp.png

atJMeU.png

ADNA7l.png

tppw3v.png

IpZVUU.png

INtMkQ.png

dijfpf.png

IP8IOt.png

s8BoK6.png

jJAbsC.png

hMRlbv.png

1f1b3O.png

Mu7Qyy.png

TDTBOv.png

h3s7Pu.png

xYVf6w.png

[spoiler=Matoi/Soleil A]

JjrwAM.png

qaPhQU.png

zAl6Dw.png

QA2iGk.png

bDPCaF.png

z6jjg4.png

e0dnTF.png

cyGSd6.png

C11ILf.png

72L0Fp.png

8Dl2tp.png

8JZxMo.png

LnIjRS.png

lZ1daV.png

Gte62b.png

03xLPW.png

dtOZx1.png

ThH8Le.png

vecddx.png

lCUKxr.png

bibTB2.png

mleLZC.png

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

Got this done, though I cannot fit S Rank in this post with the rest.

Perhaps, though aren't Foleo and Lazward in completely different generations?

[spoiler=Matoi/Soleil C]

Nj9F9D.png

r7L4YR.png

FZ2Rvk.png

VoAkWg.png

RWLAzm.png

UAovem.png

cC7BzF.png

wayPob.png

9LVzEL.png

nFwJUQ.png

K7EvNO.png

dTgR0a.png

dJAp08.png

sm5gGN.png

gKy6Kr.png

sZfajR.png

[spoiler=Matoi/Soleil B]

WweGEj.png

0zLuGp.png

atJMeU.png

ADNA7l.png

tppw3v.png

IpZVUU.png

INtMkQ.png

dijfpf.png

IP8IOt.png

s8BoK6.png

jJAbsC.png

hMRlbv.png

1f1b3O.png

Mu7Qyy.png

TDTBOv.png

h3s7Pu.png

xYVf6w.png

[spoiler=Matoi/Soleil A]

JjrwAM.png

qaPhQU.png

zAl6Dw.png

QA2iGk.png

bDPCaF.png

z6jjg4.png

e0dnTF.png

cyGSd6.png

C11ILf.png

72L0Fp.png

8Dl2tp.png

8JZxMo.png

LnIjRS.png

lZ1daV.png

Gte62b.png

03xLPW.png

dtOZx1.png

ThH8Le.png

vecddx.png

lCUKxr.png

bibTB2.png

mleLZC.png

Hm, I feel like they could have gotten more done, and much of the details of what they talk about is left out and only implied to have been said between the support conversation. It feels, I dunno, inverted? Like the important parts are only implied and the parts leading up to the important dialogue are what's shown instead.

Personally, I'd condense the C and B into a single conversation so Matoi's pondering (and the subject of the entire conversation) are understood at C rank, use B rank to discuss and implement dating advice and the A rank to make some kind of resolution for Matoi (and perhaps some regret on Soleil's part that her advice worked too well).

The S rank is, well, sudden. Nothing in the C-A really suggests her having any romantic interest in Matoi besides an offhand comment about her being cute (girls can get away without saying nohomo).

I like the concept behind it, however. Matoi's stuffy approach to romance is a nice contrast with Soleil's frankness. Keep writing!

Edited by NekoKnight

I kept it vague as it's a lot of material to cover. Originally had more for C-A but it ended up nearly tripling the dialogue. Bit much.

C-A does, but it isn't obvious, I purposely kept the hints light to keep it open in case the S Rank wasn't pursued so it doesn't feel forced like Corrin x Aqua, and to convey how oblivious Matoi is to it until the S Rank.

Also note what Soleil says in C-A and how she doesn't take her own advice when it comes to Matoi as Matoi is the one to initiate it with Soleil when, if Soleil followed her own advice and heart, would have been the one to do it. Shows that love isn't as easy as Soleil says after all since she made excuses on why she didn't approach Matoi despite being attracted to her while Matoi, listening to Soleil's advice, pursued Soleil, after realizing her own attraction to her constant companion, despite possibly being rejected.

As for the final lesson, Soleil wasn't talking about Matoi, who realized it first, but herself as she hadn't realized it until Matoi, once the student, showed it to her.

It's hard to say any romance was hinted because only one line in the C-A suggests Soleil might like Matoi, and no lines at all to suggest Matoi thinks romantically of Soleil. The only reason we even understand Soleil's intentions is because we have a meta-understanding of her character. If the support showed them growing close to each other (even without it specifically being romantic), one could interpret that as the beginning of a romance but the support isn't really about them bonding, it's just Soleil offering some advice to Matoi. There is no personal investment shown on her part.

To recap:

C rank: Matoi is thinking about something and Soleil notices. We don't find out what Matoi was thinking about. Nothing happens.

B rank: It's implied Matoi tells Soleil about her romance woes (another meta-understanding) and Soleil gives her advice. However, we don't know the specifics of Matoi's dating problems (that conversation happens off-screen) so Soleil's advice is harder to understand for the reader. Essentially, a question is answered but we don't know what the question was so it's confusing.

A rank: Matoi and Soleil recount Matoi's failed implementation of the dating advice...but we neither see the date or what Soleil specifically told Matoi to do. It's even more vague than the last support. Now we have the bullet point version of the advice Soleil gave for the problem we didn't hear about. It's not even a great endpoint as a platonic support because Matoi's issues aren't resolved in a meaningful way.

S rank: Matoi reveals to Soleil that Soleil's feelings were obvious in hindsight but very little in the C-A suggests anything of the sort. Matoi now has strong feelings for Soleil but it's never shown her reacting positively to anything Soleil said besides the off-hand cute remark.

Sorry if I sound overly critical but I feel like the dialogue relies too much on the audience having a prior understanding of your intentions. WE know it's a Soleil x Matoi romance support but that's because you told us.

Matoi didn't think of Soleil "like that" until the S Rank, she didn't realize it into later after all the time they spent together. After all, Matoi is straight so she didn't picture Soleil as someone she could fall in love with. Soleil obviously is attracted to Matoi from the start and goes out of her away over and over to try an hep Matoi achieve happiness with a man, as she believes that's what Matoi wants, despite her wanting Matoi. However, since they're both women and Soleil thinks that Matoi only likes men, which was the case until later, she didn't say anything and instead smiled and kept helping.

No, it isn't metagaming. Soleil mentions that Matoi was talking about her failed pursuits at love.

Why would we see the date? It would have been with someone not related to the conversation between the two at all. Soleil also explained communication was indeed key and than lists a few things that Matoi got wrong because of that issue which involved communication.

Once again, she didn't respond strongly in C-A because she was focused on other things and didn't see Soleil as anything more than a friend since, as she said, it had never occurred to her to seek love from a fellow girl and she didn't realize that Soleil was pretty much her companion already with how far she's gone to try and make Matoi happy.

I will say that I could have shown some of the lessons in B Rank, though it has no place in C or A.