Characters often called terrible but worked really well with you and vice versa?

BeMine96

For me Lynn and Eirika have always turned out just fine. Mine have never been strength screwed and they fill out their role as dodge thanks adequately. Micaiah also wasn't as terrible as people make her out to be, as long as you don't use her as a frontline unit she should be okay.

While far from a terrible unit, I was a bit dissapointed in FE12 Catria. She's often touted as the best unit in the game and while mine is pretty strong, she is far from the best unit I have and both Palla and Caeda are a lot stronger. Perhaps I got RNG screwed or I just didn't invest enough exp into her, but it was a bit of a letdown.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've often heard how bad PoR Rolf is, but after a few BEXP dumps (so he wouldn't get rolfstomped when it came time to rerecruit Shinon), I think I unleashed a monster, he ended up much better than Shinon anyway.