It's whimsy Winter but It's sunny Summer

Jeheza

Climate has gone wandering a bit. Or has it?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you fancy the direction where the climate is going?

• Heck Yeah, dude! It's really awesome that our planet melts away before our solar systems sun gets a chance to go full Super Saiyan Nova and use Explosion for 250 normal type physical damage and annihilate all nearby shit.
    • I find the whole process grandiloquently fascinating. It's so touching that it makes me want to cry.
    • NO! Just NO! it's just terrible. Nothing more nothing less.
    • It's bad. I hope more people could realize it's threat and that we could find more ways to slower this horrible effect before it's too late.
    • Nah, I don't care whether the world's end is caused by physical phenomena, Terrorist or massively salty corn rain, as long as I can live peaceful life with my waifu in my secluded fantasy realm inside my mind.
    • Ummm... What's a climate?
    • OP is clearly drunk at the moment...

My 26th day: we had a tiny hail storm with wind blow of 25 m/s and I had to drive about 30km on a highway. The road was slippery and the wind tried to pull my car from other side to the other side. It's been a long time since I've had to focus so much on staying on a road.

Today we even got few degrees of frost here. Not much snow, tho.