Twin Maids VS Twin Ninjas

Fates Twins  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Twin Siblings

• Felicia & Flora
    • Kaze & Saizou

Not really a fan of of clumsy maids but Felicia is pretty...cool. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!

I like the duality between Saizou and Suzukaze. Christmas ninja are fun.

Both classes are useful but ninja win because Snake Venom is amazeballs.

Maids because heal and kunias. Plus I like both. Wish I didn't have to make a choice because kaze and felicia are my favorites.... well I have a lot of favorites but they are in that section

Edited by Alvic

Well, in Awakening it was probably because they were special characters/characters that contradict the main story. Like Yen'fey and Emmeryn. Letting those to support with their siblings would completely negate the effects of their 'death', making it as if it had never happened. Not saying I wouldn't have loved some resolution to their relationships, but alas! Too meta.

I think I understand why for Fates, but I don't want to potentially spoil anything.

Anyway, Flora is still best maid, and I'd take her over Felicia any day. My affection for ice trumps my gayness in this situation. To be fair, neither Kaze nor Saizou are my types.

Well, in Awakening it was probably because they were special characters/characters that contradict the main story. Like Yen'fey and Emmeryn. Letting those to support with their siblings would completely negate the effects of their 'death', making it as if it had never happened. Not saying I wouldn't have loved some resolution to their relationships, but alas! Too meta.

I think I understand why for Fates, but I don't want to potentially spoil anything.

Anyway, Flora is still best maid, and I'd take her over Felicia any day. My affection for ice trumps my gayness in this situation. To be fair, neither Kaze nor Saizou are my types.

Yeah but what about Anna and Sayri? I could understand Yenfay and other Bosses but why them?

Yeah but what about Anna and Sayri? I could understand Yenfay and other Bosses but why them?

Anna is also technically meta, and honestly if we're asking my opinion, Say'ri is just kinda irrelevant beyond plot. Plus, as far as I remember she doesn't even have any reason to socialize with other members of the army. Also, Say'ri can support with Tiki. She stays within her own little circle, and that's fine. (if you wanna keep talking about this you can just message me, we're not even on topic anymore)

As if their coming back from the dead didn't negate the effect of their death?

Anna is also technically meta, and honestly if we're asking my opinion, Say'ri is just kinda irrelevant beyond plot. Plus, as far as I remember she doesn't even have any reason to socialize with other members of the army. Also, Say'ri can support with Tiki. She stays within her own little circle, and that's fine. (if you wanna keep talking about this you can just message me, we're not even on topic anymore)

True. Felicia and Flora Ftw!! Heh

Most of Awakening's Robinsexuals were late additions to the army. The only one who isn't, Anna, is sort of a bonus unit.

Odd that Donny is part of the first-gen breeding pool while she isn't, but no big deal.

The Corrinsexuals are an issue in Fates though, because there aren't enough NON-Corrinsexual women for Corrin to marry one without rendering a first-gen male bachelor-for-life, which renders a child lost forever.