Rate mine, thoughts about team (lol)

Eriotto

Well, i was thinking about few characters, paring and classes for'em. I just wanna simply rate, and also tell me what you would eventually change in this setup.
First off, in file i'll attach, there are only characters i had problem with, Something like : are thier growths allright for this class? And modifers? Etc.
There are also mine parring(Get on that, i have on mind third route):

Parents~

- Mamui / Zero aka Niles

- Azura / Tsukuyomi

- Felicia / Jacob

- Silas / Mozume

- Kaze / Hinoka Kaze / Luna

- Ryoma / Kagerou

- Takumi / Camilla

- Sakura / Marx

- Saizou / Rinkah

- Asama / Hana

- Setsuna / Hinata

- Orochi / Subaki Tsubaki / Nyx

- Oboro / Nishiki

- Leo / Nyx Leo/Hinoka (Because i can!)
- Elise / Odin

- Lazward / Pieri

- Effie/ Arthur

- Belka / Benoit

- Charlotte / Flannel

Without pair: Luna,

Childs~

- Shigure / Ophelia

- Kinu / Gurei

- Deere / Soleil

- Kisaragi / Velour

- Syalla / Foleo

- Matoi / Siegbert

- Hisame / Sophie

- Shinoname / Midoriko

- Mitama / Lutz

Without pair: Ignis,

Huh, i think that's all, tell me if something is wrong~

post-18165-0-00296900-1451102157_thumb.jpg

Edited by Eriotto

I feel like there should be a thread for this sorta thing like the pairing thread on the Awakening boards to avoid clutter. Keep in mind I'm not taking mods into account or min maxing. My perspective is main game no grind. Assuming IK?

Mamui/Zero: Kamui is without their designated spouse until C17 minimum and will not start their S rank until like, C23 or something. Kamui also doesn't much as far as pair up/marriage seal classes are concerned either. Not exactly good in IK. Probably more feasible in Nohr because of Kamui's personal and Zero's Availability.

Azura/Yomi: Yomi is great in IK, but the logistics of pairing Azura make this pretty hard since enemies are strong in IK and Azura... kinda isn't. Yomi joins post C9, so the S support will happen around C16ish. Eh. Even after the s support happens, Azura is better off dancing other people than supporting someone. Azura pairing/10. The resulting Shigure would be pretty cool tho.

Felicia/Jakob: the second Servant shows up after C17 in IK IIRC and neither of them are the best combat units around. It's really just not very good, and both of them have business elsewhere. The resulting Dia would be good though.

Silas/Mozume: Seal Mozume to Bowman and have her be Silas's pair up fodder? Could work, actually. The availability gap between them is kinda large in IK tho so actually doing the pairing could be tough. All of Mozume's children are always great so no worries there.

Kaze/Hinoka: once again, large Availability gap between the parents in IK. Overkill speed for the both of them. Lancer Hinoka would benefit Kaze but he still wouldn't offer much to Hinoka. Odd pairing, wouldn't recommend.

Ryoma/Kagerou: Amazing. +Str/Spd/Mov for Ryoma. Kagerou wouldn't gain much but being Ryoma's fodder is an admirable role nonetheless. The resulting Shinonome would be kinda ridiculous due to Kagerou genetics.

Takumi/Camilia: Also amazing. Cam loves Takumi's pair up bonuses, though Takumi himself will lack speed from Cam. It's an awkward pairing for Takumi's sake, but very good for Camilia's sake. Kisaragi also loves Camilia genetics.

Sakura/Marx: Marx gains nothing and Sakura can't fight in IK. Really wouldn't recommend. Best way to Salvage would be to make Sakura a Peg to give Marx speed. Siegbert also doesn't benefit from Sakura.

Saizou/Rinka: a little awkward, but workable. The availability gap between them is not too far apart. Thing is Saizou needs speed ASAP and Rinka doesn't give speed until like A of S rank IIRC. He'd have a hard time doubling. The resulting Grey would be questionable.

Asama/Hana: maybe workable. Availability gap is large and Hana gains nothing for Asama really. An Asama that has been sealed to Herb Merchant would love the speed, but he is far from doubling and has E rank Lances. No comment on Mitama, but she'd like Hana's growths.

Setsuna/Hinata: Hinata is solid in IK and would love Setsuna's pair up bonuses. Setsuna needs strength so she could maybe work with Oni Hinata. The pairing has potential. Hisame would have like no strength but he could get prescient victory from mum.

Orochi/Baki: Baki gets literally nothing of value from Orochi unless he wants to do shockstick shenanigans. Orochi is bad in IK and doesn't get much from Baki. Would not recommend. Magic Matoi could be interesting, though.

Oboro/Nishiki: Definitely solid. Similar Availability and they both greatly appreciate each other's pair up bonuses. They are both also good in IK so it helps their case more. Kinu is kinda weak but she can get breaking sky from Oboro. Good pairing.

Leo/Nyx. A bit awkward since Leo needs speed ASAP and Nyx doesn't give it until A/S rank so that's a lot of chapters Leo is going without a boost to his speed. Instant sealed adventurer Nyx would be pretty good though. Solid pairing. Super magic Foleo as well.

Elise/Odin: >using odin in IK. Not a very good pairing at all. Should you manage to pull if off, the resulting Ophelia would be good.

Laz/Pieri: identical availability and sorta kinda decent bases for both. Could work. Pieri would be the breadwinner though. The resulting Soleil would also be good.

Effie/Arthur: Unlike in Nohr where she was a goddess, Effie is really shit in IK and Arthur's bonuses are much needed elsewhere. The pairing is great in Nohr, not so much IK. If you pull it off, Effie!Lutz is amazing.

Belka/Benoit: Both units are pretty awful in IK. Belka needs speed and Benoit needs to not suck and they don't help each other very much with that. It was a bad pairing in Nohr, now it is just awful. Ignis is never good. Not sure why I see this pairing brought up.

Charlotte/Flannel: Good shit right here. Charlotte turns any male into a physical god and Flannel is one of IK's better units for sure. They both benefit from each other's bonuses and Velour is always good so Charlotte mothered Velour is even better. Great pairing, opportunity cost of Charlotte not being on Marx could be a bit high though.

I'll refrain from speaking about kids.

I feel like there should be a thread for this sorta thing like the pairing thread on the Awakening boards to avoid clutter. Keep in mind I'm not taking mods into account or min maxing. My perspective is main game no grind. Assuming IK?

Mamui/Zero: Kamui is without their designated spouse until C17 minimum and will not start their S rank until like, C23 or something. Kamui also doesn't much as far as pair up/marriage seal classes are concerned either. Not exactly good in IK. Probably more feasible in Nohr because of Kamui's personal and Zero's Availability.

Azura/Yomi: Yomi is great in IK, but the logistics of pairing Azura make this pretty hard since enemies are strong in IK and Azura... kinda isn't. Yomi joins post C9, so the S support will happen around C16ish. Eh. Even after the s support happens, Azura is better off dancing other people than supporting someone. Azura pairing/10. The resulting Shigure would be pretty cool tho.

Felicia/Jakob: the second Servant shows up after C17 in IK IIRC and neither of them are the best combat units around. It's really just not very good, and both of them have business elsewhere. The resulting Dia would be good though.

Silas/Mozume: Seal Mozume to Bowman and have her be Silas's pair up fodder? Could work, actually. The availability gap between them is kinda large in IK tho so actually doing the pairing could be tough. All of Mozume's children are always great so no worries there.

Kaze/Hinoka: once again, large Availability gap between the parents in IK. Overkill speed for the both of them. Lancer Hinoka would benefit Kaze but he still wouldn't offer much to Hinoka. Odd pairing, wouldn't recommend.

Ryoma/Kagerou: Amazing. +Str/Spd/Mov for Ryoma. Kagerou wouldn't gain much but being Ryoma's fodder is an admirable role nonetheless. The resulting Shinonome would be kinda ridiculous due to Kagerou genetics.

Takumi/Camilia: Also amazing. Cam loves Takumi's pair up bonuses, though Takumi himself will lack speed from Cam. It's an awkward pairing for Takumi's sake, but very good for Camilia's sake. Kisaragi also loves Camilia genetics.

Sakura/Marx: Marx gains nothing and Sakura can't fight in IK. Really wouldn't recommend. Best way to Salvage would be to make Sakura a Peg to give Marx speed. Siegbert also doesn't benefit from Sakura.

Saizou/Rinka: a little awkward, but workable. The availability gap between them is not too far apart. Thing is Saizou needs speed ASAP and Rinka doesn't give speed until like A of S rank IIRC. He'd have a hard time doubling. The resulting Grey would be questionable.

Asama/Hana: maybe workable. Availability gap is large and Hana gains nothing for Asama really. An Asama that has been sealed to Herb Merchant would love the speed, but he is far from doubling and has E rank Lances. No comment on Mitama, but she'd like Hana's growths.

Setsuna/Hinata: Hinata is solid in IK and would love Setsuna's pair up bonuses. Setsuna needs strength so she could maybe work with Oni Hinata. The pairing has potential. Hisame would have like no strength but he could get prescient victory from mum.

Orochi/Baki: Baki gets literally nothing of value from Orochi unless he wants to do shockstick shenanigans. Orochi is bad in IK and doesn't get much from Baki. Would not recommend. Magic Matoi could be interesting, though.

Oboro/Nishiki: Definitely solid. Similar Availability and they both greatly appreciate each other's pair up bonuses. They are both also good in IK so it helps their case more. Kinu is kinda weak but she can get breaking sky from Oboro. Good pairing.

Leo/Nyx. A bit awkward since Leo needs speed ASAP and Nyx doesn't give it until A/S rank so that's a lot of chapters Leo is going without a boost to his speed. Instant sealed adventurer Nyx would be pretty good though. Solid pairing. Super magic Foleo as well.

Elise/Odin: >using odin in IK. Not a very good pairing at all. Should you manage to pull if off, the resulting Ophelia would be good.

Laz/Pieri: identical availability and sorta kinda decent bases for both. Could work. Pieri would be the breadwinner though. The resulting Soleil would also be good.

Effie/Arthur: Unlike in Nohr where she was a goddess, Effie is really shit in IK and Arthur's bonuses are much needed elsewhere. The pairing is great in Nohr, not so much IK. If you pull it off, Effie!Lutz is amazing.

Belka/Benoit: Both units are pretty awful in IK. Belka needs speed and Benoit needs to not suck and they don't help each other very much with that. It was a bad pairing in Nohr, now it is just awful. Ignis is never good. Not sure why I see this pairing brought up.

Charlotte/Flannel: Good shit right here. Charlotte turns any male into a physical god and Flannel is one of IK's better units for sure. They both benefit from each other's bonuses and Velour is always good so Charlotte mothered Velour is even better. Great pairing, opportunity cost of Charlotte not being on Marx could be a bit high though.

I'll refrain from speaking about kids.

I see your point there, also i won't lie some of parring are just done i would say, with leftovers. I wanted to make for sure few parrings and rest i tried to choose, how i see'em.

Also can you explain how Sakura can't fight in IK? I don't think i get this part.

Sakura *can* fight in IK, she just won't do a very good job at it since the enemies are strong.

Oh, that way, well this might be right. Imo it's still safer to use her than Elise if we're taking one of healers to fight~

Edit: How about this? If i would change Leo/Nyx with Leo/Luna - no negative mag modifer for Foleo

And then do Tsubaki/Nyx to nullify -spd mod for Matoi? Also Magic Matoi would be intresting imo.

Edited by Eriotto

Orochi would be better for Baki since Orochi does give him Basara for Mag +2 and Breaking Sky to make the shock stick shenanigans better and also gives a fall back option when it won't work. Leo/Luna works, but ends up really hurting Foleo's mag growth. Great for Leo, not good for Foleo.

Orochi would be better for Baki since Orochi does give him Basara for Mag +2 and Breaking Sky to make the shock stick shenanigans better and also gives a fall back option when it won't work. Leo/Luna works, but ends up really hurting Foleo's mag growth. Great for Leo, not good for Foleo.

Even if matoi will get basara from Orochi, -3 spd modifer isn't good either i keep wondering.

To be honest, even if this'll hurt foleo a bit, i don't really care about him at least in my first playtrought. I wasn't planning to use him. :P

Good because most kids aren't needed or are hard to keep around/get. Keep parents in mind most of the time, some kids like Shino and Lutz are great to have but most can be swapped, benched, or ignored. Their chapters are best used as grinding maps mostly. If used right Midoriko could be your main money maker.

Ignoring kids lets pair ups and class exchanges rule the game. Which is why people recommend Orochi/Subaki. He without a doubt has better options but the shock stick is no joke and he uses it best. Even though it's still good for certain pairings to help their kids, it shouldn't be the main focus, ESPECIALLY since Revelations gives you a shit load of units.

Good because most kids aren't needed or are hard to keep around/get. Keep parents in mind most of the time, some kids like Shino and Lutz are great to have but most can be swapped, benched, or ignored. Their chapters are best used as grinding maps mostly. If used right Midoriko could be your main money maker.

Ignoring kids lets pair ups and class exchanges rule the game. Which is why people recommend Orochi/Subaki. He without a doubt has better options but the shock stick is no joke and he uses it best. Even though it's still good for certain pairings to help their kids, it shouldn't be the main focus, ESPECIALLY since Revelations gives you a shit load of units.

Ahaha, you might be right right there :P

However i didn't wanted mostly any of child suffer much cause of thier parent like Leo/Luna - he won't have that good mag modifier but his modifers won't hurt him either that much.

Well to be honest i was thinking about Nyx with Tsubaki first, then I remembered Orochi have nice mag bulk.

I think it's just my personal prefference if i'll choose Nyx or Orochi for Tsubaki and his daughter.

Also we can't forget about buying skill from the others, this may help a little with choosing parents and pairs in particular.

Thanks everyone for your opinions. this helped me a little, however i'll stay with one Xander/Sakura cause i just like'em together (lol). - refference to first answer~

Edit: I did some changes, i think i'll leave them for myself, however thanks again everyone, your opinion helped me a little :P

Edited by Eriotto

Mamui (spellcaster)/ Zero - Mamui with + mag - lck mod, simply going for tomafaire and then dark blood for tomes usage, Zero right away reclassed into dark mage for growths, after hitting lvl 15 reclass into exorcist for tomafire and get back for dark mage class, they both should benefit in pair up.

Azura / Tsukuyomi - I didn't wanted to use both of them in one time, i just wanted to make Basara Shigure, so no thoughts there.

Felicia / Jacob - Also wasn't planning on using them, simply for balanced support child~

Silas / Mozume - str,skl and speed for Cyrus in IK is good imo, along with his base hp he got in IK this pairing is nice i think.

Kaze / Luna - I don't know what to think about this pairing tbh, i could go for hero/bow knight for more spd/skl for Kaze, or reclass Luna for wyvern lord for example and give him some str, which he needs imo. Paladin from Pieri doesn't seems bad also.

Ryoma / Kagerou - nothing to add there~

Takumi / Camilla - What can i add? As Ownagepuffs said, good for Camilla and child~ (which is important for me)

Sakura / Marx - my most precious pairing, I was thinking about them and... Reclassing Sakura to dark flier, then Marx can do :
a) - go with Ryoma and get trueblade for speed, however i don't know if she needs it.
b) - support Leo and get dark Knight, bonuses are good for Sakura, however Marx don't benefit from it. Also Marx with this class don't loose his ability to wield swords, which is nice. I know his growth on Mag. is just horrible, however it's just mentioned pair-up wise. I think it's one of best choices for Sakura if i want to marry her to Marx.

Saizou / Rinkah - Was mainly thinking there about Gray, don't judge, hair colour is important owo.

Asama / Hana - Asama as a dread fighter will hit alot imo. His str growth is good, Speed of Hana can help him, also str,spd bonuses, i think this will work just fine. One thing i hate about this is Passive of Asama, it will just become usless.

Setsuna / Hinata - Oni Hinata with bowman Setsuna, nothing more to add~

Tsubaki / Nyx - Some mag for shockstick Tsubaki + Magic Matoi. Were thinking about reclassing Nyx to Adventurer class for spd to tsubaki + shining bow, i need to think about it.

Oboro / Nishiki - Simply wanted a Lancer Kinu, however paring itself is fine.

Leo/Hinoka - Falcon on hinoka for speed bonus for Leo, Leo just simply going for Sorcerer, Somehow i hate Leo being dark knight (lol)

Elise / Odin - Pairing made for Ophelia, I'm planning to use Elise separatly as support, Odin won't be used much, or never~

Lazward / Pieri - "Leftovers" I wasn't planning on using them anyway, but Soleil seems solid.

Effie/ Arthur - going for Lutz, awesome Lutz.

Belka / Benoit - And again, wasn't planning on using them, why this pairing? Cause i think Ignis is best child for Belka, he don't really suffer cause of her, as a General at least.

Charlotte / Flannel - Fine pairing and good Velour, that to talk there~

Also i wanted to talk about one children pairing.

Matoi / Siegbert - Sorc. Matoi + Exorcist Sieg, Of course mainly for Matoi sake. Pair up bonuses for her are just fine, however i have no idea if Exorcist Sieg will work out. I mean his growths, i'm afraid he'll be just person to pairup with. However he's one of the best characters to do so.Cause of "Ladies first" Personall skill of Sieg.

Tell me what you think about that, i doubt i'll change anything now, however i wanna know your opinion about it and what you would eventually change.

Edit: Oh, i forgot to ask, Kamui can buddy class more than 1 person right?

Edited by Eriotto