Kamui builds for each route on Hard/Lunatic~

MitoRequiem

Speaking of which, outside of just outright buying Breaking Sky, is the only way to get BS on Nohr through a secondary in spellcaster or lancer? Because I'm planning on making my Kamui a +Str -Mag/Res Dread Fighter or any other Strength heavy class I find cool, and outside of DF being obtainable via DLC, I also want my Kamui to get Copycat as well. Final planned build is to have Lifetaker/Aggressor/BreakingSky/Copycat/SpeedDrain. I may swap copycat for Galeforce if it has better mileage. Really depends on how much of a beating Kamui will be able to take in his final class because I don't think Galeforce mixed with Copycat allows for the unit(s) to act twice when effects (eg. damage) is replicated. Meaning that it's either down to reckless offense via Galeforce, or copycat abuse as much as you can to have a good bit of offense as well as defense (eg. having copycat healers if possible.)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, outside of just outright buying Breaking Sky, is the only way to get BS on Nohr through a secondary in spellcaster or lancer? Because I'm planning on making my Kamui a +Str -Mag/Res Dread Fighter or any other Strength heavy class I find cool, and outside of DF being obtainable via DLC, I also want my Kamui to get Copycat as well. Final planned build is to have Lifetaker/Aggressor/BreakingSky/Copycat/SpeedDrain. I may swap copycat for Galeforce if it has better mileage. Really depends on how much of a beating Kamui will be able to take in his final class because I don't think Galeforce mixed with Copycat allows for the unit(s) to act twice when effects (eg. damage) is replicated. Meaning that it's either down to reckless offense via Galeforce, or copycat abuse as much as you can to have a good bit of offense as well as defense (eg. having copycat healers if possible.)

in this case yes, on the nohr you don't have any lancers so you need to take one of those, if you want copycat then marry/buddy ninja aka Kaze.

Remember you can also buy certain skills via mycastle.

Edit2: Remember you can buddy only characters same sex as your so as mamui you can buddy Kaze, in Famui case you need to marry him.

Edited by Eriotto

in this case yes, on the nohr you don't have any lancers so you need to take one of those, if you want copycat then marry/buddy ninja aka Kaze.

Remember you can also buy certain skills via mycastle.

Edit2: Remember you can buddy only characters same sex as your so as mamui you can buddy Kaze, in Famui case you need to marry him.

I see then. I already mentioned in the post that I'm aware of purchasing skills, just that cash in Nohr is relatively limited if you don't get the early optional cheques, as for later, I'm not too familiar if there are any other optional caches of cash in the later chapters, meaning the only way we should safely chuck the 3K for one skill is if Mozume, the one and only killager (after Donny), is used.

Wait, are there any superb 1-2 range weapons? Other than magical stuff, or weapons that prevent doubling, skills, and the like?

Levin Swords and Handaxes are cool and all, but I thought all the really good stuff was reserved for opponent.

So you essentially have to choose between low power or no skills and crits.

They really took the ever-omnipotent Javalin and family down a notch or two. Can't just throw a unit out with Sol and a 1-2 range weapon into a horde of enemies and hope for the best anymore. I suppose that's good for game balance, though.

This is the exact appeal Ninja Kamui has to me. Kunai ARE 1-2 range weapons with no drawbacks. They were balanced with both Ninjas and Kunai having low strength/might. This is why you use +Str, to increase Kamui Strengh base/growth/cap. Assuming you can dodgetank/tank, you can put Kamui is a spot where Kamui should be able to kill a large portion of enemies (Kinda like FE7 Paladin Marcus and Sain. Bless them and thier javalin/hand axe killing sprees). Give Kamui Great Knight Jacob as a pairup partner (Jacob essentially gives +4 Str, +7 Def, +3 Res and +15 Avo from his personal, class and S rank boosts) and Kamui should be able to wreck everything.

Oh yea, Elite Ninjas are the only S-rank class that has 2 weapon access, and still get class bonuses. Perfect for Kamui because he gets Yato access.

Edited by R O Y B O Y S

Last time I tried a Ninja MU, he had abysmal strength immediately upon reclassing @ L10, which didn't help considering Bronze Shuriken's poor mt. I really don't like the idea of turning MU into an awful growth unit when they can be played efficiently. Why turn MU into a Mozume?

Last time I tried a Ninja MU, he had abysmal strength immediately upon reclassing @ L10, which didn't help considering Bronze Shuriken's poor mt. I really don't like the idea of turning MU into an awful growth unit when they can be played efficiently. Why turn MU into a Mozume?

Well that's efficient play. The idea seems appealing to a casual pleb like me(No, not casual mode, casual as in I'm not LTCing). You have 1x to bring Kamui to D kunai anyways. I'll make by with tonics, pairup boosts and prayers to RNGesus.

For efficiency, I imagine Cavalier Kamui is best. Every Fire Emblem is Horse Emblem. But I'm not sure.

Edited by R O Y B O Y S

Gotta roll with +Str and get as much exp as possible to ride that 75% growth as a prince during the prologue then build rank to D in 1x. Should be set after that. I was able to ORKO the non HP +5 Fighters in N8 which is the bulkiest enemy on the map and pretty much shit stomps all of N10 after getting C in N9. It's not really turning Kamui into Mozume. It's a slight temporary offensive dip for a massive payoff until the end of the game.

What is "1x"?

If it is Nohr route, it is the worst time to start a new weapon.

Earlier or later will be fine.

Sorry, I didn't know that L10 = level 10.

Edited by Tooru

Yeah, obviously you want the Dragon Fang skill for that occasional extra power. Not entirely sure how Prince MU does against Kakumi... Do you go for the Dragonstone method there? I recall his res being the lowest of his defensive stats, and you can't slay him in one round since he cannot be doubled.

I don't normally even try beating Takumi in C10 Nohr lol.

One counter in enemy phase, and then two battles (with Azura's singing) in player phase.

For sword classes like Samurai or Cavalier, I will reclass at lv10.

Wait, the "@ L10" means lv10? I thought it was "Lunatic chapter 10" XD.

Edited by Tooru

Yeah, obviously you want the Dragon Fang skill for that occasional extra power. Not entirely sure how Prince MU does against Kakumi... Do you go for the Dragonstone method there? I recall his res being the lowest of his defensive stats, and you can't slay him in one round since he cannot be doubled.

I don't normally even try beating Takumi in C10 Nohr lol.

The only time I beat Takumi in N10 was with a risky super dark flier run which is obviously not your standard run. He's so far away and Kamui/Camilia (the only people with a chance to beat him) have so much to do throughout the map that neither of them have time to try to take him on. When you beat him, the map becomes pretty derpy though since no water drain.

I imagine a beefy +Mag Spellcaster/Dark Mage or normal Prince with a bunch of magic procs and Nyx pair up + dragonstone would 2RKO him so it's not impossible. Sounds fun, actually.

I bet debuffing him with a shuriken (Servant/MU only I guess) could help help killing him in one turn. I mean, he can't double you either so as long as you don't critted / aren't OHKO'd, you can just gang up on him with as many units as possible.

A really strong Jakob can probably put a huge dent into him, too, but MaMU with a Felicia support could well be the best offensive unit.

Also, on the subject of Dark Mage!MU, mine is currently a Sorc on a run I'm doing and is quite hard to kill when I'm nosferatanking. Probably not advised for efficiency, though I imagine putting such an MU in a crowd of enemies and coming out alive has its merits. You'd likely miss the movement lost though!

2RKO: counter + attack, or attack + sing + attack

3RKO: counter (+ heal) + attack + sing+ attack

With Azura nearby, tactics of 2RKO usually can also be used for 3RKO Takumi.

Kunai has WTD and low Mt... Maybe Camilla has enough Atk for the third battle even when one Kunai hits but the other misses?