I hope you're all watching those back-to-back harry potter movies

Esme

dragon's dogma confirmed good game but I really needed to go back to it and then I heard it was being ported to PC.Wish the multiplayer part wasn't so limited (the pawn system is cool, but it doesn't really even count as 'multiplayer')Kinda surprised that they went full-scale other way with a f2p MMO dragon's dogma online, haven't seen that much on it.

It sucks, I can tell you that much.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welp

Yeah, they dumbed down the classes by seperating the strider class into an archer and a dagger class, and then they made a class dedicated to buffs that is boring as fuck to play. They even had the gall to make you pay for the Magick Archer class. (And several others that have yet to be revealed.) They also didn't really improve on the gameplay, which I think they should have. Don't get me wrong, DD's combat is loads of fun, but it's also flawed.

The P2W aspect apparently isn't that bad, but I still loathe it, and the fact that the franchise turned into an MMO is one of the worst things that could have happened to DD. Plus, even if it was good, there's still no plans for a western release so there's no reason to even be excited for it unless you know Japanese and can get your own VPN or whatever since access to the servers is blocked if you're trying to access them from a Western server.

you also can't be a ravenclaw, since ravenclaws would spell slytherin properly

What if you're a slytherin who's trying to confuse a ravenclaw into thinking he's not a ravenclaw with specious logic.

Hissssssssssssss gryyyyyyyyyyyyyf cawwwwwwwwww huffffffffff

What if you're a slytherin who's trying to confuse a ravenclaw into thinking he's not a ravenclaw with specious logic.

Hissssssssssssss gryyyyyyyyyyyyyf cawwwwwwwwww huffffffffff

the problem with your logic is that I am a hufflepuff :(

I've always felt that I was too stupid for Ravenclaw.

Too unambitious for Slytherin.

Too cowardly for Gryffindor.

And too lazy and dishonest for Hufflepuff.

So trying to figure out what house I belonged in was always a pain.

Death Eater house obviously

I can't believe I made this four years ago.

What the hell happened?

you abandoned your most beautiful creation is what happened